Trump grants clemency to 4 white collar criminals

If you suffer from TDS it shows you are a healthy human with a conscience, morals and ethics.
If you do not suffer from TDS you do not have a conscience, morals and ethics.
You keep telling yourself that when Trump wins the 2020 election. .. :lol: :lol:
If Trump wins 2020, the good news is there will only be 4 years until the piece of s**t is gone. What will his cult followers do?

Vote for another republican?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you suffer from TDS it shows you are a healthy human with a conscience, morals and ethics.
You keep telling yourself that when Trump wins the 2020 election. .. :lol: :lol:
If Trump wins 2020, the good news is there will only be 4 years until the piece of s**t is gone. What will his cult followers do?
It will be a huge tragedy when his 2nd term is over.

“HUGE”[emoji1787]

Trump grants clemency to 4 white collar criminals.

All had convictions including fraud, corruption and lying.

Trump does not consider fraud, corruption and lying crimes. Trump considers fraud, corruption and lying, virtues.
If Dims are so concerned about fraud, corruption and lying then why do they defend Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, Page, Ohr and Yates?
You have been drinking the Trump kool-aid. You are a hopeless POS that will be lost in 2024 when your cult leader is gone.

There are many great Republicans I would vote for right now. There is the Republican party and the Trump cult that has hijacked the Republican party. Once he is gone, the Republican party will regain it's soul.

There are many great Republicans I would vote for right now. There is the Republican party and the Trump cult that has hijacked the Republican party. Once he is gone, the Republican party will regain it's soul.

No more bushes please.

I see people taking 2 sides of this...I am in the middle SANE area. They were criminals who deserved their sentences and should have never been given Clemency. I don't know why Trump gave it to them but he did...it just doesn't seem the right thing to do.

At least 3 have either direct or indirect ties to Trump. That makes it worse.

Remember the 49'ers owner who got thrown in jail for gambling? Trump pardoned him today as well.

Trump pardons former 49ers owner DeBartolo

Wonder if this is Trump setting the stage for the Stone pardon? If he pardons a whole bunch of criminals now, then maybe nobody will notice when he pardons Stone.
That owner never went to jail anyway, and it was in the 80s. Its merely a symbolic gesture.

Trump does not consider fraud, corruption and lying crimes. Trump considers fraud, corruption and lying, virtues.

LefTard Logic:
“Never give white collar criminals a second chance....BUT, BUT, BUT....my pet human blacks should get 140 chances.”
NYC subway thief thanks Democrats after his 139th arrest, release: 'Bail reform, it’s lit!'
NYC subway thief thanks Democrats after his 139th arrest, release: 'Bail reform, it’s lit!'

It will be a huge tragedy when his 2nd term is over.
Don Jr.

There is not 1 Republican I would vote for. I refuse to vote for anyone who enabled Trump. The Republican Party has become the plaything of the far right and it has to go the way of the Whigs.

There is not 1 Republican I would vote for. I refuse to vote for anyone who enabled Trump. The Republican Party has become the plaything of the far right and it has to go the way of the Whigs.

Dims don’t look too promising either.

POTUSs have been doing that for a loooong time..where have you been?
I know every President has been providing clemency.
But it is particularly ironic that Trump's most visible clemencies involved convictions for fraud, corruption and lying.
Characteristic of Donald Trump.
..what's different is Mr Trump is not a PUSS/fake/etc because he pardoned them in his first term....most of the others do it at the end of their second term

AND---you are so full of shit --I guess the other POTUSs think crime, murder, etc are virtues --hahahahhahahahah

says the Trump hater--hahahahha
..Obama was a racist cop/America hater--I've linked this many times on USMB--Mr Trump is a much better American/citizen/truthful/etc than Obama

New Topics

Forum List

Back