Trump grants clemency to 4 white collar criminals

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump grants clemency to 4 white collar criminals.

All had convictions including fraud, corruption and lying.

Trump does not consider fraud, corruption and lying crimes. Trump considers fraud, corruption and lying, virtues.

Clemency is the overall term for official forgiveness of a violation

Commutation means being released from prison

Pardons come in two forms: full or conditional. A full pardon is a formal forgiveness by the government that restores certain liberties, such as the right to vote or own firearms. It does not imply innocence, nor does it expunge a criminal record. Nor can any fines that were imposed in sentencing be recouped. But it does make those pardoned feel better about themselves.

Trump does not consider fraud, corruption and lying crimes. Trump considers fraud, corruption and lying, virtues.
POTUSs have been doing that for a loooong time..where have you been?

upload_2020-2-18_17-33-50.png

Trump grants clemency to 4 white collar criminals. All had convictions including fraud, corruption and lying. Trump does not consider fraud, corruption and lying crimes. Trump considers fraud, corruption and lying, virtues.
I guess that tanks the Biden investigation.

I see people taking 2 sides of this...I am in the middle SANE area. They were criminals who deserved their sentences and should have never been given Clemency. I don't know why Trump gave it to them but he did...it just doesn't seem the right thing to do.

I am laughing my ass off. He is deliberately retaliating against the dems on everything.
:lol:

POTUSs have been doing that for a loooong time..where have you been?
I know every President has been providing clemency.
But it is particularly ironic that Trump's most visible clemencies involved convictions for fraud, corruption and lying.
Characteristic of Donald Trump.

If you suffer from TDS it shows you are a healthy human with a conscience, morals and ethics.
If you do not suffer from TDS you do not have a conscience, morals and ethics.
You keep telling yourself that when Trump wins the 2020 election. .. :lol: :lol:
If Trump wins 2020, the good news is there will only be 4 years until the piece of s**t is gone. What will his cult followers do?

If Dims are so concerned about fraud, corruption and lying then why do they defend Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, Page, Ohr and Yates?

If you suffer from TDS it shows you are a healthy human with a conscience, morals and ethics.
If you do not suffer from TDS you do not have a conscience, morals and ethics.
You keep telling yourself that when Trump wins the 2020 election. .. :lol: :lol:
If Trump wins 2020, the good news is there will only be 4 years until the piece of s**t is gone. What will his cult followers do?
It will be a huge tragedy when his 2nd term is over.

Are you fukkers aware of what is going on around you?

There is a MAJOR MOVEMENT in the Leftist Orbit to reduce or eliminate PRISON TIME for NON VIOLENT OFFENDERS!

And the same fukkers who are spearheading this movement, are having fits of apoplexy because our President is, in effect, reducing sentences from insane to sane for a couple of NON-VIOLENT, WHITE COLLAR CRIMINALS.

The hypocrisy is stunning.

Forum List

Back