Trump gives one of the most bizarre press conferences yet. Truly weird from Scotland

Every time I read a transcript from Trump, I'm reminded of this country's need for better mental health care.

Some people say he sounds like Hitler. I disagree. He sounds like he might grow up to be Hitler.

And what does it say about the mental development of Trump supporters, that they are devoted to a man that can't even speak in complete sentences?!
What do you mean he can't speak or speaks like Hitler? What does it say that you think your idiotic malformed opinion matters?

This press conference takes the cake.

Donald Trump’s Brexit press conference was beyond bizarre

People want to take their country back. They want to have independence, in a sense, and you see it with Europe, all over Europe. You're going to have more than just — in my opinion, more than what happened last night, you're going to have, I think many other cases where they want to take their borders back. They want to take their monetary back.

(Hilarious. First of all, Scotland voted to stay in the EU 62% to 38%. And Great Britain always had their own money.)

I love the people of Scotland. That's why I built in Aberdeen in one of the great golf courses of the world. It was up to judge to be the greatest course ever built new. New is being defined as form 1960 to present. You know, we're very proud of it.

(So it's all about him and golf?)

QUESTION: ... momentous — momentous right now, and you are on the world stage. Are you traveling with any of your foreign policy advisers? You knew that this was going to happen today, there was going to be some sort of decision.

Are you huddling with them to find out what the best way...

TRUMP: Well, I've been in touch with them, but there's nothing to talk about. You know, I've been saying I would prefer what happened. Thing. I thought this would be a good thing, I think it will turn out to be a good thing. Maybe not short term, not, but ultimately I think it will be a good thing.

And I've actually been in touch. And some, by the way, don't like it, and some do like it. You know, they're advisers, they're like everybody else. They probably know less, every one of these advisers.

Somebody said, "Gee, you should use advisers that have been really hot the last five years." I said, "Really? I think I want to use ones that haven't been involved." Take a look at what has happened in the world.

(That rambling. Besides, he knows more than the generals.)

QUESTION: Mr. Trump, seven in 10 voters told us in a CNN poll, they want to see you cut ties with your business while you're running for President.

TRUMP: I will do that.

QUESTION: Will you do that while running, though?

Well, I don't think it matters while I'm running. While I'm running it doesn't matter. Again, I'm here for the sole reason, though I did want to see the job Eric did because if he didn't do a good job he wouldn't be standing here. I would give him a hard time. Right? He did a beyond job. Beyond, this is phenomenal.

And just as you view this great course you have to see the hotel we built. Phenomenal — phenomenal.

QUESTION: I think this is the ninth Trump property we visited during your presidential campaign. Why do you continue having events here?

TRUMP: My properties — number one, I have the best properties. Okay? You can say that.

I will say, a lot the of the press has said, "whether you like them or not, there's no properties like that." I have the best properties and you don't get to see that otherwise, but I have the best properties.

QUESTION: (Inaudible). How much of the Brexit vote do you think is about economic issues that you've been hammering home on the campaign? Low wages, lack of growth in the economy?

TRUMP: Well, I think a lot of it is, but I think a lot of it's borders, I think a lot of it is immigration. I think I speak — spoken. I mean, I have so many members here, hundreds and hundreds of members sitting in the back, and I've spoken to them and they're not happy with the people flowing into the country. They don't want that to happen. And I think that has a lot to do with it.

I really think the borders, you know, it's not so different. It's amazing the way the world is not so different. We're on the other side of the ocean, but the world is not so different. We're right over there, you go many, many miles right in that direction.

And to be honest with you, I think a lot of it has to do with immigration, but I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they wanted to be independent. They got tired of seeing stupid decisions, just like the American people are tired of seeing stupid decisions.

------------------

I can't even believe this speech.
Besides Trump, what was it about. And I only posted a portion of the more coherent parts. This is the best the GOP can nominate. This guy might be president?
This is the best the GOP can nominate. This guy might be president?
i agree with your point....but yet is hillary the best the DNC can nominate?....she may be president too....two people who should not have ever gotten this far are now this far....either way,once again we will get a half-assed president that many people dont like....but yet here they are....
Former first lady who worked hard to give millions health care

Former Secretary of State who
supported taking down Bin Laden
brokered an Israeli peace treaty in the Middle East
worked on the Iran sanctions that led to a nuclear agreement

Not even mentioning all the works she has done worldwide on behalf of women

yet

she's crooked

30 years of GOP conspiracies tell us that
Honest GOP
Who gave us the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts
Iraq
WMD's
Birtherism
and
Trump

they are so honest. They tell the truth. So they must be right about Hillary.

Trump giving the press a tour of the Trump golf course.

Sorry right wingers, Trump cares about his golf course more than he cares about you sorry fucks.

Must hurt.

People want to take their country back. They want to have independence, in a sense, and you see it with Europe, all over Europe. You're going to have more than just — in my opinion, more than what happened last night, you're going to have, I think many other cases where they want to take their borders back. They want to take their monetary back.

(Hilarious. First of all, Scotland voted to stay in the EU 62% to 38%. And Great Britain always had their own money.)

I love the people of Scotland. That's why I built in Aberdeen in one of the great golf courses of the world. It was up to judge to be the greatest course ever built new. New is being defined as form 1960 to present. You know, we're very proud of it.

QUESTION: ... momentous — momentous right now, and you are on the world stage. Are you traveling with any of your foreign policy advisers? You knew that this was going to happen today, there was going to be some sort of decision.

TRUMP: Well, I've been in touch with them, but there's nothing to talk about. You know, I've been saying I would prefer what happened. Thing. I thought this would be a good thing, I think it will turn out to be a good thing. Maybe not short term, not, but ultimately I think it will be a good thing.

And I've actually been in touch. And some, by the way, don't like it, and some do like it. You know, they're advisers, they're like everybody else. They probably know less, every one of these advisers.

Somebody said, "Gee, you should use advisers that have been really hot the last five years." I said, "Really? I think I want to use ones that haven't been involved." Take a look at what has happened in the world.

QUESTION: Mr. Trump, seven in 10 voters told us in a CNN poll, they want to see you cut ties with your business while you're running for President.

Well, I don't think it matters while I'm running. While I'm running it doesn't matter. Again, I'm here for the sole reason, though I did want to see the job Eric did because if he didn't do a good job he wouldn't be standing here. I would give him a hard time. Right? He did a beyond job. Beyond, this is phenomenal.

And just as you view this great course you have to see the hotel we built. Phenomenal — phenomenal.

QUESTION: I think this is the ninth Trump property we visited during your presidential campaign. Why do you continue having events here?

TRUMP: My properties — number one, I have the best properties. Okay? You can say that.

I will say, a lot the of the press has said, "whether you like them or not, there's no properties like that." I have the best properties and you don't get to see that otherwise, but I have the best properties.

QUESTION: (Inaudible). How much of the Brexit vote do you think is about economic issues that you've been hammering home on the campaign? Low wages, lack of growth in the economy?

TRUMP: Well, I think a lot of it is, but I think a lot of it's borders, I think a lot of it is immigration. I think I speak — spoken. I mean, I have so many members here, hundreds and hundreds of members sitting in the back, and I've spoken to them and they're not happy with the people flowing into the country. They don't want that to happen. And I think that has a lot to do with it.

I really think the borders, you know, it's not so different. It's amazing the way the world is not so different. We're on the other side of the ocean, but the world is not so different. We're right over there, you go many, many miles right in that direction.

And to be honest with you, I think a lot of it has to do with immigration, but I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they wanted to be independent. They got tired of seeing stupid decisions, just like the American people are tired of seeing stupid decisions.

------------------

Besides Trump, what was it about. And I only posted a portion of the more coherent parts. This is the best the GOP can nominate. This guy might be president?
i agree with your point....but yet is hillary the best the DNC can nominate?....she may be president too....two people who should not have ever gotten this far are now this far....either way,once again we will get a half-assed president that many people dont like....but yet here they are....

yet

she's crooked

Honest GOP
Iraq
WMD's
Birtherism
and
Trump

you can lick hillaries ass all you want dean.....she and trump should not be were they are right now....both have been tainted with a lot of shit....and yes i believe some of it to be true....just because stuff cant be proven does not mean it never happened.....people high up the ladder with power and money can conceal that shit much better than the normals can ......she is tainted and not trustworthy....end of story....

Sorry right wingers, Trump cares about his golf course more than he cares about you sorry fucks.

Must hurt.
and hillary cares more about being the first woman president and being in charge than she cares about you sorry fucks....that must hurt too....unless of course you are programed not to think about it...

I understand why you guys only angry. I would be to if this is what Trump did to me.

While I don't condone showing a video of male rape, in terms of black humor, the comparison with scam artist Trump is very funny.

Must hurt.
and hillary cares more about being the first woman president and being in charge than she cares about you sorry fucks....that must hurt too....unless of course you are programed not to think about it...
So what.

As long as she has a history of caring about other people. And her history is indeed long and rich. Her accomplishments many even though Republicans work long and hard to smear her and her many accomplishments.

But Trumps accomplishments include stiffing hundreds if not thousands of working people. The very people the GOP claims to represent in their rhetoric but disdains with their policies.
The GOP base, being scammed by the world's best scam artist. And it seems to be working.

Golf anyone?

I understand why you guys only angry. I would be to if this is what Trump did to me.

While I don't condone showing a video of male rape, in terms of black humor, the comparison with scam artist Trump is very funny.

I feel that there is a level of but hurt going on with the BREXIT thing. I understand. You feel angry about being violated. It is normal. Go ahead...let out your feelings about the issue.

Must hurt.
So what.

As long as she has a history of caring about other people. And her history is indeed long and rich. Her accomplishments many even though Republicans work long and hard to smear her and her many accomplishments.

But Trumps accomplishments include stiffing hundreds if not thousands of working people. The very people the GOP claims to represent in their rhetoric but disdains with their policies.
The GOP base, being scammed by the world's best scam artist. And it seems to be working.

Golf anyone?

Here is one of her accomplishments

Must hurt.
So what.

Golf anyone?
i can care less about trump,he is an ass.....hillary does "nice" things to cover up her underhanded shit,like most politicians....you dont believe she does because she is a democrat,and thats all that matters to you so you can care less what she is....and i would bet if she was a republican right now,and had the same history,you would be saying what a crooked underhanded piece of shit she is....because she is a republican....

------------------

yet

she's crooked

Honest GOP
Iraq
WMD's
Birtherism
and
Trump

you can lick hillaries ass all you want dean.....she and trump should not be were they are right now....both have been tainted with a lot of shit....and yes i believe some of it to be true....just because stuff cant be proven does not mean it never happened.....people high up the ladder with power and money can conceal that shit much better than the normals can ......she is tainted and not trustworthy....end of story....
Remember the old saying if you point one finger at me, three are pointing back at you?

Well, that seems to be what happened to the GOP. 30 years of Hillary conspiracies and fake scandals. Only the GOP's many horrible scandals are legion. Iraq. WMD's. Ruined economy. Disbanding the Iraq military and building up Isis. Letting Bin Laden go.

And what does the GOP have on Hillary? Well, they seem to have settled on emails. That's it. Just emails. Pathetic I know, but it's all they have.

Only now, they have Trump. The worlds greatest scam artist.

quote-p-t-barnum-said-a-sucker-is-born-every-minute-but-his-estimate-was-laughably-low-jonathan-gruber-141-54-83.jpg
quote-p-t-barnum-said-a-sucker-is-born-every-minute-but-his-estimate-was-laughably-low-jonathan-gruber-141-54-83.jpg

not if all the fingers are pointing at the person.....like i said dean,eat hillary up.....you trust anyone from your party,i dont trust anyone from either party.....thats the difference.....

Must hurt.

Fail.

I watched Trump's press conference unedited on youtube. He said the only reason he was there in Scotland was to support his kids who oversaw the project. Begin at the 18:00 mark.

Must hurt.

Fail.

I watched Trump's press conference unedited on youtube. He said the only reason he was there in Scotland was to support his kids who oversaw the project. Begin at the 18:00 mark.

He was there to support his billionaire children. That's so sweet. See? He really does want to help the needy.

Now, about the rest of America:
170926-Its-So-Easy-To-Believe-Someone-When-They-Tell-You-Exactly-What-You-Want-To-Hear.png

Forum List

Back