Trump gets almost 3 times as many votes as Biden in New Hampshire.

No. No It's not! Only groomed POS45 cultists think It's "common knowledge"! And if you want to trade 5th grade ad hominens, I'm game.
Show us YOUR proof, goofy.
Actually we are in the majority. You are in the minority. More people recognize the Biden failure that do not nowadays. As well as the rigged election. Feel free to present your case that it wasn't.

:lmao:

Biden wasn't even on the ballot you stupid fucking Simp. He got that many votes through a write in campaign and still won the primary. God damn its like you people are allergic to education an

:lmao:

Biden wasn't even on the ballot you stupid fucking Simp. He got that many votes through a write in campaign and still won the primary. God damn its like you people are allergic to education and information.

Talk about STUPID----------->your candidate was sooooooo afraid he might lose, he wouldn't even allow them to vote for......or against him. This is how the democratic party operates. If you really want to open up elections, then you should ask yourself WHY Biden went all in against history. The Democrats actually said that any delegates would NOT be counted won there at their convention.

This is how you roll? Really! Shame on you and the Democratic party.

Talk about STUPID----------->your candidate was sooooooo afraid he might lose, he wouldn't even allow them to vote for......or against him. This is how the democratic party operates. If you really want to open up elections, then you should ask yourself WHY Biden went all in against history. The Democrats actually said that any delegates would NOT be counted won there at their convention.

That's not actually true.
Sawry.

Tater disenfranchised an entire state!

No wonder they handed him a massive ass whoopin’

That simply doesn’t cut it. Trump was grossly irresponsible, and that’s not even touching on his completely unprecedented attempts to use the force of his office to change the outcome of the election. It was such an abuse, that he should never be considered a serious candidate again.
Yes sporty we know you feel it doesn’t “cut it “ for people to be held responsible for the acts they commit
They are just lemmings, flying off cliffs due to Mezmer Trump

Yes sporty we know you feel it doesn’t “cut it “ for people to be held responsible for the acts they commit
They are just lemmings, flying off cliffs due to Mezmer Trump
That’s exactly what I’m saying. Hold Trump responsible for his irresponsible actions.

Dont reward bad behavior unless you want more of it.

Actually we are in the majority. You are in the minority. More people recognize the Biden failure that do not nowadays. As well as the rigged election. Feel free to present your case that it wasn't.
Who is the President, today? There is my proof!

I noticed you have failed to prove the election was rigged in every post YOU'VE made. Why is that? No more reflections. Let's see your proof.

I noticed you have failed to prove the election was rigged in every post YOU'VE made. Why is that? No more reflections. Let's see your proof.

Your proof is that the person that was installed by the coup is still in the White House?

I don't need any, it's common knowledge that it was rigged. FBI , the mass media, the corrupt dishonest Democrats Democrats, they made sure of it. like you just run around running your mouth saying nothing. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. Will shut you up this fall

Biden didn't spend months campaigning and still got 60,000 votes. Trump is in trouble.

Forum List

Back