Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

And we're at 3.9% unemployment currently with President Biden setting the presidential record for jobs created in first year.

Even a dead tree can figure that shit out.
A trained monkey could preside over that kind of job growth coming out of an economy that was shut down, Dipshit.

1644014937624.png

3 million fewer employed now than under Trump, Troll.

Only if you cherry pick his three best years and then he crashed
Same can be said of Bush who had seven good economies and then crashed

Luckily for America, we have Democrats to clean up their mess

Only if you cherry pick his three best years and then he crashed
Same can be said of Bush who had seven good economies and then crashed

Luckily for America, we have Democrats to clean up their mess
Not cherry picking anything, Troll.

Pointing out facts of the economic situation before China unleashed the Fauci Flu on the world. Tell me something, did the world's economy tank then, or just the US economy?

I'll answer for you because you don't have the marbles to...............the world economy tanked. Now tell me how Trump was responsible for the world's economy tanking.

Never mind, you are nothing but a troll.

Not cherry picking anything, Troll.

Pointing out facts of the economic situation before China unleashed the Fauci Flu on the world. Tell me something, did the world's economy tank then, or just the US economy?

I'll answer for you because you don't have the marbles to...............the world economy tanked. Now tell me how Trump was responsible for the world's economy tanking.

Trump bragged about his ability to say……You’re FIRED!
He ended up firing 3 million people

The Amazing Biden hired 6.8 million people

Lets go Brandon!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Trump bragged about his ability to say……You’re FIRED!
He ended up firing 3 million people

The Amazing Biden hired 6.8 million people

Lets go Brandon!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ladies and Germs, there are a lot of fake threads with insane lies in this forum blabbing about Senile Joe creating Jobs.

Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

The U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent in September — the lowest since 1969, though the economy added a lower-than-expected 134,000 jobs, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. The jobless rate fell from August's 3.9 percent.

So, what happened to that? Covid and Democrats.
The China Virus made problems, and the Democrats took advantage of Covid to impose needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs, all to defeat Trump.

And Now, the jobs that they destroyed on purpose are slowly coming back, no thanks to Biden mind you, and the extremist Left hails that as "job creation". Oh man, that is some nerve.

The unemployment rate is 4%, you illiterate retard.

Cults gonna cult!

LOL

Otto is not too swift. I think we have all come to realize that.

The disaster is you and your horrible pathological lies and fake news.

One more time: Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

October 5, 2018

The U.S. jobless rate dropped to 3.7 percent in September — the lowest since 1969, though the economy added a lower-than-expected 134,000 jobs, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said. The jobless rate fell from August's 3.9 percent.

The China Virus made problems, and the Democrats took advantage of Covid to impose needless shutdowns and lockdowns, destroying the economy and jobs, all to defeat Trump.

And Now, the jobs that they destroyed on purpose are slowly coming back, no thanks to Biden mind you, and the extremist Left hails that as "job creation". Oh man, that is some nerve.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Gotta love how Republicans only look at Trumps economy up through 2019
Just like they only looked at the Bush economy up through 2007

Otto is not too swift. I think we have all come to realize that.

The disaster is you and your horrible pathological lies and fake news.

One more time: Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

October 5, 2018

What was the unemployment rate on 1 Nov 2020?

Trump inherited a very low unemployment rate from Obama.

You leftist liars just can't read can you. The topic is that Trump gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years back in 2018, and Democrats destroyed that so they could win an election. Do you understand? Would you like some crayon pictures?

As I said, Ladies and Germs, there are a lot of fake threads with insane lies in this forum blabbing about Senile Joe creating Jobs.

Here are the facts: UNDER TRUMP, by October 5, 2018, Trump had given us the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Yes, thats right. As reported by PBS, the friend of the Left:

October 5, 2018

Now, one moron responded with a graph showing unemployment dropping under Obama. So what. Obama did not reach the 50 year low level. Trump did. What happened under Obama does not change the FACT that Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years, by the end of 23018. Not Obama.

Furthermore, at first, Obama jobs were part time worthless jobs. Thats a fact. Then later, many Obama jobs were fake jobs, the result of insane federal spending, a lot of healthcare jobs to because of his massive funding of healthcare, Trump jobs were REAL jobs created by businesses because they were growing under good Trump policies.

Last edited:
What was the unemployment rate on 1 Nov 2020?

If you understand the OP you will understand that by Nov 1 democrat mayors and Governors had practically destroyed jobs and business with their insane extreme lockdown and shutdown policies, and the insane fear they had sread scared the hell out of people going to work,

I never bough into the fear, I disobeyed the lockdowns, I don't wear masks, and I never got sick.. The reasons Dems hate me for that is because I am a threat to them. I am the Jew who stands up in the camp with a machine gun..

Democrats have always used fear and lies to grab power. Thats why they invented the KKK. I do not bite into them.

What was the rate? I don't know. It had climbed up pretty high thanks to China and their Democrat puppets.

Forum List

Back