Trump gains on Clinton, poll shows 'rigged' message resonates

I don't believe for a moment that Hitlery is leading in the polls. That is a media mirage, that disappears when rally crowds show up to support their candidate. The difference in support is undeniable.
So you are so fucking stupid that you can't do a scientific poll yourself?
I don't believe for a moment that Hitlery is leading in the polls. That is a media mirage, that disappears when rally crowds show up to support their candidate. The difference in support is undeniable.

Are you too fucking stupid to notice the disparity when it comes to crowds that attend the rallies of Trump and those that attend the Hitlery klunt? She can't draw flies. She went to a fast food mexican restaurant expecting to be mobbed and no one in there realized who she was. Same thing at a gas station. She may be feared by her underlings but when she is out in public? No one gives a shit about her. The DNC , RNC, the lamestream media are pulling out all the stops to carry this disgusting, thieving pile of shit over the finish line. Wikileaks and Project Veritas has proven beyond a doubt that USA.INC is nothing but a banana republic. Dumb, uneducated fuckwads like you cheer lead this fraud.

Keep waving that rainbow colored leftard flag, buttwipe.

The size of crowds simply do not matter, you unsophisticated know-nothing rube. If they did, Bernie Sanders would be the Democratic nominee right now.

Are you too fucking stupid to notice the disparity when it comes to crowds that attend the rallies of Trump and those that attend the Hitlery klunt? She can't draw flies. She went to a fast food mexican restaurant expecting to be mobbed and no one in there realized who she was. Same thing at a gas station. She may be feared by her underlings but when she is out in public? No one gives a shit about her. The DNC , RNC, the lamestream media are pulling out all the stops to carry this disgusting, thieving pile of shit over the finish line. Wikileaks and Project Veritas has proven beyond a doubt that USA.INC is nothing but a banana republic. Dumb, uneducated fuckwads like you cheer lead this fraud.

The size of crowds simply do not matter, you unsophisticated know-nothing rube. If they did, Bernie Sanders would be the Democratic nominee right now.
Speaking of proof elections are rigged.

Yes, because crowd size matters more than scientific polling. Not.

Go to college and take a statistics course, you imbecile.

Super delegates mattered...not votes, ya dumb fuck.....

Hillary also got more votes period, lightweight. Look at the final votes tallies.

I was a Bernie supporter, not that it matters. The point is that crowd size only matters to dumb fucking Trump worshippers such as yourself, because this is the only irrational hope that you pathetic racist fucks have left.

"Scientific polling" according to whom?? How easy it is to manipulate the polling sample or flat out lie about the results?

I suspect that you are a troll since you just joined yesterday in order to push the Hitlery klunt.....good luck with all that (snicker)

Return to Junior High and learn how delegates and super delegates work you useful idiot.

Another fine example of how Dems can rig elections, huh?

Hillary also got more votes period, lightweight. Look at the final votes tallies.

I was a Bernie supporter, not that it matters. The point is that crowd size only matters to dumb fucking Trump worshippers such as yourself, because this is the only irrational hope that you pathetic racist fucks have left.

Hey, dumb-fuck, I no longer participate in the election process of this banana republic because I know how the system works and I guarn-fucking-tee you that I know more than you. The fact of the matter is that Hitlery used the "Super Delegate" fraud even though the she lost states via the popular vote. We have the leaked e-mails from the DNC that made that disgusting pig Debbie Wasserman to resign in disgrace. We have Project Veritas and the Wikileaks showing that operatives for Hitlery paid people to cause trouble at Trump rallies and then claim it was Bernie supporters doing it while making it seem that the Hildebeast was pristine. We have their words on undercover tape and you should be ashamed to even claim to be a leftard after all the things they have revealed...there is no putting lipstick on this sow you are defending......she is what she is....

Last edited:

"Scientific polling" according to whom?? How easy it is to manipulate the polling sample or flat out lie about the results?

I suspect that you are a troll since you just joined yesterday in order to push the Hitlery klunt.....good luck with all that (snicker)

It's not easy, dimwit. That's why it's considered scientific polling. Sigh.

You're a typical uneducated Repug goober who thinks you know more than everyone else. This explains why simple-minded uneducated dipshits such as yourself vote for hopelessly unqualified demagogues like Trump in the first place.

You're a typical uneducated Repug goober who thinks he knows more than everyone else. This explains why simple-minded uneducated dipshits such as yourself vote for hopelessly unqualified demagogues like Trump in the first place.
Trump is an American patriot of White European heritage. You should embrace him.

You're a typical uneducated Repug goober who thinks he knows more than everyone else. This explains why simple-minded uneducated dipshits such as yourself vote for hopelessly unqualified demagogues like Trump in the first place.

I definitely know more than you, punkinpuss. I am a constitutionalist and all about the Bill of Rights and how those rights do not come from a "benevolent gubermint" that now calls them "privileges" and can take them away at their whim....so I do not have a political party because the big two are both one and the same at the top...bought and paid for by the ones that create the fiat currency debt notes that you believe to be "money". I am not convinced that Trump is legit at all...but I know for a fact that Hitlery is in the backpockets of the very same banking oligarchs that made us all debt slaves and that IS a fucking fact. She doesn't believe in American sovereignty nor does she believe we should have borders which just so happens to be the same position of George Soros, one of her biggest donors.

You just walked into an uppercut, leftard......rise off of the cyber canvas and come back at me...never mind those wobbly legs.

(snicker)

If the election could be rigged, do you really think DJT did not rig it?
We already know that the DNC nomination was rigged for Clinton, thanks to the leaked DNC emails.

If the Crooked Hillary supporters will rig the primary, and get away with it, what makes you think she wouldn't also try to do the same thing in the general election?

Right now, Clinton will do anything to win. If she loses, she faces the very likely possibility that she will spend the rest of her life in federal prison.

Last edited:
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump gained on his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton among American voters this week, cutting her lead nearly in half, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling released on Friday.

The polling data showed Trump's argument that the Nov. 8 election is "rigged" against him has resonated with members of his party.

"Remember folks, it's a rigged system," Trump told a Pennsylvania rally on Friday. "That's why you've got to get out and vote, you've got to watch. Because this system is totally rigged."

Clinton led Trump 44 percent to 40 percent, according to the Oct. 14-20 Reuters/Ipsos poll, a 4-point lead. That compared with 44 percent for Clinton and 37 percent for Trump in the Oct. 7-13 poll released last week.

(Excerpt) Read more at mobile.reuters.com ...

The national polls honestly don't matter, only the state polls matter. And there simply aren't enough electoral votes out there for Trump to get to 270.

But keeping telling yourself that Trump has a chance. It will just make my life more enjoyable on Nov 8 when I see a bunch of racist Trump supporters crying in the street and whining about a "rigged election".
Fresh off the plantation you are we see....what a fucking idiot....

JakeStarkey....or as I refer to him "JakeSnarky" has got to be one of the biggest liberal pussies on this board.....gutless with nads that have yet to drop.

Muhammed, you are far more likely to end up in jail than Trump or Clinton, both of whom I believe have probably things that would give them quick access if their misdeeds, like yours, can be proven.

I am not voting for either.

Hillary says that Trump's "muslim ban" would keep Obama out, so he IS a Muslim??
The "Veritas" videos catching the dems red-handed in goon tactics as well as rigging the election by using illegal voters gets no news coverage??
Obamacare imploding is apparently not newsworthy, yet we see Obama and Michele at rallies, that's news?
How many poll points are directly attributable to "rigged/slanted" propaganda parading as "news"?
I hope the 20% of GOP traitor voters realize that electing Hillary actually means "game over"?

Forum List

Back