Hillary's ME policy is dangerous

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
What’s really unprecedented, however, is how a major party candidate has accused her opponent of being, in effect, an agent of a foreign power. This has never happened – no, not ever.

President Strangelove? - Antiwar.com Original

And 17 intelligent agency say the russians hack the emails was false

No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails
All 17 agencies think it was Russia. So don't lie about that.

Anyways I think Trump's policy about using nukes on a whim and wanting to proliferate nuclear weapon technology all over the globe is a far more dangerous idea than anything Hillary has said.

What’s really unprecedented, however, is how a major party candidate has accused her opponent of being, in effect, an agent of a foreign power. This has never happened – no, not ever.

No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails

Anyways I think Trump's policy about using nukes on a whim and wanting to proliferate nuclear weapon technology all over the globe is a far more dangerous idea than anything Hillary has said.
Your worried about nuke technology after the obama Iran deal
my my
If Hillary enacts a no fly zone we'll be in a war for sure.

You are aware that when we send specials abroad we don't give them the codes?

my my

Trump wants to give Iran back all of their Uranium and advanced centrifuges that were taken from them. Strange that you'd bring that up.

Obomb and Hillary's ideas have turned the Middle East into a powder keg. ISIS is their team.

Obomb and Hillary's ideas have turned the Middle East into a powder keg. ISIS is their team.
Yeah... the middle east was a bastion of peace before Obama... :rolleyes:

Hey you're a religious nutjob aren't you? Why aren't you over there fighting for the holy land?

my my

Trump wants to give Iran back all of their Uranium and advanced centrifuges that were taken from them. Strange that you'd bring that up.
Say what?????

my my

Say what?????
He wants to renege on the Iran deal doesn't he?

my my

Say what?????
He wants to renege on the Iran deal doesn't he?
I'm sure he would. But the cats are already out of the corral

Probably the same 17 that got us involved in Iraq

17 Intelligence Agencies Claim Russia Was Behind Hacking

ya we wouldn't wanna proliferate weapon technology all over the globe would we

The United States military will deploy F35 jets to Japan next year

Forum List

Back