Trump Followers Should Firebomb Govt Buildings, Shutdown Freeways, and Destroy Inner Cities

I don't think you'll find anyone of those rioters against police conduct claiming "President Biden Sent Me.". Furthermore there are plenty of examples of President Biden denouncing the violent assholes.

President Biden's Campaign Staffers were donating to Foundations that paid for their bail, you ignorant twat ... :thup:

But first you’ll have to turn off the TV and get up off the couch and go outside where it’s very dangerous.

What dangers do your Brown Shirts face? They aren't subject to the law. If an American defends themselves against them, the American will be arrested and charged. ANTIFA/BLM are part of the democrat Reich and operate under the orders and protection of the Reich.

Should an American even protest, the Reich will label them "insurrectionists" and set the Gestapo after them, and their families.
ATIFA and BLM get arrested also..

Tell the class how many have been convicted and imprisoned.

Yes...please do. I am dying to see the words, "none"

No they shouldn't.
Why not? According to pknopp these terrorist attacks are working. Using violence and murder to get what you want politically, is the right thing to do.
Right pk?
If violence and murder works, we all should do it to get our points across and to get what policies we want!

I never mentioned or supported murder so stop lying about me.
I brought it up and you said it was working. In fact, you ignored my main point to keep saying it was working. Dont backtrack now, bitch

I was clear that the rioting was working. I've been as clear that I do not think Anyone has the right to take the life of another.

So you have no problem with criminals destroying the economic live of a whole community? You're a real POS.

I love how BLM destroys black owned businesses and neighborhoods.

They are full of shit.

No they shouldn't.
Why not? According to pknopp these terrorist attacks are working. Using violence and murder to get what you want politically, is the right thing to do.
Right pk?
If violence and murder works, we all should do it to get our points across and to get what policies we want!

I brought it up and you said it was working. In fact, you ignored my main point to keep saying it was working. Dont backtrack now, bitch

I was clear that the rioting was working. I've been as clear that I do not think Anyone has the right to take the life of another.

So you have no problem with criminals destroying the economic live of a whole community? You're a real POS.

I love how BLM destroys black owned businesses and neighborhoods.

They are full of shit.
Its a good point. They have caused more destruction in the black community than the incident in tulsa long ago.
:ack-1::oops8:

I don't think you'll find anyone of those rioters against police conduct claiming "President Biden Sent Me.". Furthermore there are plenty of examples of President Biden denouncing the violent assholes.

President Biden's Campaign Staffers were donating to Foundations that paid for their bail, you ignorant twat ... :thup:

So you're opposed to bail for defendants? Or foundations that help poor folks? Not that I believe it. I mean the VP did tweet out support for a foundation but I don't think she actually donated. So how does that make the asshole rioters Biden Followers. Were they torching the place while holding Biden Flags?

you ignorant twat ... :thup:
Nothing like a good insultfest to end the day!

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

Do you support domestic terrorist orgs such as blm, antifa, kkk?

So you're opposed to bail for defendants? Or foundations that help poor folks? Not that I believe it. I mean the VP did tweet out support for a foundation but I don't think she actually donated. So how does that make the asshole rioters Biden Followers. Were they torching the place while holding Biden Flags?

I said you were an ignorant twat because you don't have the wherewithal to understand that bailing someone out of jail,
doesn't mean you are denouncing them or their actions.

They don't have to be his followers, his staff was supporting them either way ... You ignorant twat ... :thup:

I said you were an ignorant twat because you don't have the wherewithal to understand that bailing someone out of jail,

They don't have to be his followers, his staff was supporting them either way ... You ignorant twat ... :thup:

Who gives a fuck why you called me that? Grab yer pitchforks and torches, oh and donate to this foundation while your at it.......fauxrage.

Who gives a fuck why you called me that? Grab yer pitchforks and torches, oh and donate to this foundation while your at it.......fauxrage.

It still won't stop you from being an ignorant twat.
There's no need to argue about it, and I never asked you for any suggestions ... :thup:

ANTIFA BLM has paved the way to it being standard practice to getting your political agenda heard.

Your title is not how Republucans roll. Most of us believe in negotiations in Congress for which the Constitution states in no uncertain terms.

There's no need to argue about it, and I never asked you for any suggestions ... :thup:

No you just whined about it and tried a sketchy whatabout.....bwahhhhhh....bail buh whataboutthathuh!

No you just whined about it and tried a sketchy whatabout.....bwahhhhhh....bail buh whataboutthathuh!

What part of 'you're an ignorant twat' did you not understand?

I am not trying to convince you. and I specifically stated you don't have the wherewithal to understand your ignorant assertion.
Feel free to whine about it some more, you ignorant twat ... :yapyapyapf:

Well for one reason, have you noticed the price of gas lately? That shit's too expensive to put in a bottle and waste it on burning down buildings. Especially when you can get a can of Ronson lighter fluid and a Bic lighter at Walmart for a couple bucks.

And as far as those inner cities, they'll no doubt self-immolate eventually.

:auiqs.jpg:
You must be broke if you can't afford a Molotov cocktail.

Mehh. Molotov cocktails are for lowly Russian peasants. This is America, we do things bigger here, like scraping the radium off the dials of old wristwatches and clocks, and making nuclear bombs in our garages.

:laughing0301:
You'd get farther making porta potties explode like we did during summer training in the Nasty Guard..
Why Porta potties? Isn't that unnecessarily messy?

Well for one reason, have you noticed the price of gas lately? That shit's too expensive to put in a bottle and waste it on burning down buildings. Especially when you can get a can of Ronson lighter fluid and a Bic lighter at Walmart for a couple bucks.

And as far as those inner cities, they'll no doubt self-immolate eventually.

:auiqs.jpg:
You must be broke if you can't afford a Molotov cocktail.

Mehh. Molotov cocktails are for lowly Russian peasants. This is America, we do things bigger here, like scraping the radium off the dials of old wristwatches and clocks, and making nuclear bombs in our garages.

:laughing0301:
You'd get farther making porta potties explode like we did during summer training in the Nasty Guard..
Why Porta potties? Isn't that unnecessarily messy?

Only for those within a 20-foot proximity.

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

Stop lying to yourself.

Better yet, stop lying to me. I pretty much know he's lying and it's pretty damned easy to ignore someone who's lying to themselves, because they're just...well...errr...stupid.

But lying to me is another thing. That I won't tolerate.

ANTIFA BLM has paved the way to it being standard practice to getting your political agenda heard.

When Republicans didn't like how Florida was going, they started a riot in 2000. Brooks Brother Riots. Look it up. This past insurrection isn't the first time Republicans have rioted when they didn't get their way.
Hahahahaha....hanging and pregnant chads..... it was you leftists with the biggest con man of them all The Planet Has A Fever Algore that didn’t like the way Florida voted.Bush won and you POS tried to steal the state.

Forum List

Back