Trump Followers Should Firebomb Govt Buildings, Shutdown Freeways, and Destroy Inner Cities

ATIFA and BLM get arrested also..

But never, EVER, EVER prosecuted. Ever.
Yes they do I have posted proof before, they were also prosecuted by Trump's DOJ. and by local municipalities. They do it different than what they used to now they wait until the rioter is not in a crowd and they get them when they are alone or more easily obtained say in a day or week.

No they shouldn't.
Why not? According to pknopp these terrorist attacks are working. Using violence and murder to get what you want politically, is the right thing to do.
Right pk?
If violence and murder works, we all should do it to get our points across and to get what policies we want!

I never mentioned or supported murder so stop lying about me.
I brought it up and you said it was working. In fact, you ignored my main point to keep saying it was working. Dont backtrack now, bitch

I was clear that the rioting was working. I've been as clear that I do not think Anyone has the right to take the life of another.

ATIFA and BLM get arrested also..

And are bailed out of jail by Foundations funded by Celebrities and President Biden's Campaign Staffers ...
Not held without bail indefinitely, in solitary confinement, after being charged with the misdemeanor of Criminal Trespass.

Yes they do I have posted proof before, they were also prosecuted by Trump's DOJ. and by local municipalities. They do it different than what they used to now they wait until the rioter is not in a crowd and they get them when they are alone or more easily obtained say in a day or week.

Link?

No they shouldn't.
Why not? According to pknopp these terrorist attacks are working. Using violence and murder to get what you want politically, is the right thing to do.
Right pk?
If violence and murder works, we all should do it to get our points across and to get what policies we want!

You defend murderers and criminals here every day.

Well for one reason, have you noticed the price of gas lately? That shit's too expensive to put in a bottle and waste it on burning down buildings. Especially when you can get a can of Ronson lighter fluid and a Bic lighter at Walmart for a couple bucks.

And as far as those inner cities, they'll no doubt self-immolate eventually.

:auiqs.jpg:
You must be broke if you can't afford a Molotov cocktail.

Mehh. Molotov cocktails are for lowly Russian peasants. This is America, we do things bigger here, like scraping the radium off the dials of old wristwatches and clocks, and making nuclear bombs in our garages.

:laughing0301:

Well for one reason, have you noticed the price of gas lately? That shit's too expensive to put in a bottle and waste it on burning down buildings. Especially when you can get a can of Ronson lighter fluid and a Bic lighter at Walmart for a couple bucks.

And as far as those inner cities, they'll no doubt self-immolate eventually.

:auiqs.jpg:
You must be broke if you can't afford a Molotov cocktail.

Mehh. Molotov cocktails are for lowly Russian peasants. This is America, we do things bigger here, like scraping the radium off the dials of old wristwatches and clocks, and making nuclear bombs in our garages.

:laughing0301:
You'd get farther making porta potties explode like we did during summer training in the Nasty Guard..

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

I brought it up and you said it was working. In fact, you ignored my main point to keep saying it was working. Dont backtrack now, bitch

I was clear that the rioting was working. I've been as clear that I do not think Anyone has the right to take the life of another.
I hope the rioting becomes so violent BLM will even be scared.

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?
pknopp is an anarchist. Don't listen to crazy people.

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

Fuck you. What if that was your business burning. Was that working for you?

You just exposed it. I hope there is so much violence in shit holes it will be talked about for 1000 fucking yrs you fucking POS............

ANTIFA BLM has paved the way to it being standard practice to getting your political agenda heard.

That's a good way to end up charged with a misdemeanor, put in solitary confinement, and held indefinitely without bail.
Add the fact Senators Elizabeth Warren and Dick Durbin will do more to speak out about the injustice of that than the Republicans will ... :thup:

You still have to trust the law enforcement in all ways that is supported. Watching videos of people griping in blocked highways with BLM holding weapons and the cops doing nothing is pretty damning. We know damn well that we are not going to be treated so nicely.

pknopp is an anarchist. Don't listen to crazy people.

In the Federal sense, our Founding Fathers were a bit Anarchists.
They believed that the People were better at governing themselves than what the Federal Government could provide.
The Tenth Amendment even states that, although it is often ignored as people grasp at the opportunity to leverage the opinions of others to accomplish their desires.

Tenth Amendment: Bill of Rights ~ US Constitution:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

You still have to trust the law enforcement in all ways that is supported. Watching videos of people griping in blocked highways with BLM holding weapons and the cops doing nothing is pretty damning. We know damn well that we are not going to be treated so nicely.

I live so far out in the boonies I don't trust law enforcement to do much more than drink coffee and talk about what happened if they ever show up.
Of course we don't really have a problem with protestors either, because that would be a good way to get shot, and dead people make terrible eye-witnesses.

ANTIFA BLM has paved the way to it being standard practice to getting your political agenda heard.

When Republicans didn't like how Florida was going, they started a riot in 2000. Brooks Brother Riots. Look it up. This past insurrection isn't the first time Republicans have rioted when they didn't get their way.

Forum List

Back