Trump Followers Should Firebomb Govt Buildings, Shutdown Freeways, and Destroy Inner Cities

I was clear that the rioting was working. I've been as clear that I do not think Anyone has the right to take the life of another.

If you try to rape my wife or my daughters, if you try to assault me. if you try to burn down my home or my business, I have the RIGHT to take your life to stop you.

No doubt. I've never argued otherwise but don't let that stop you.

No they shouldn't.
Why not? According to pknopp these terrorist attacks are working. Using violence and murder to get what you want politically, is the right thing to do.
Right pk?
If violence and murder works, we all should do it to get our points across and to get what policies we want!

I never mentioned or supported murder so stop lying about me.
You defend murderers and criminals here every day.
If you support what happened on Jan 6th, so do you.
Republicans had nearly universal condemnation for the mini riot on the 6th (no one was murdered there by the way). Meanwhile virtually all democrats supported ALL the thousands of BLM riots , so how about you just shut the fuck up.

I supported the people's right to protest on Jan 6. I did not support what they were protesting over. Yes, many support the protesting over an unjust justice system. That they don't over an imaginary "stealing" of the election is your issue.

No they shouldn't.
Why not? According to pknopp these terrorist attacks are working. Using violence and murder to get what you want politically, is the right thing to do.
Right pk?
If violence and murder works, we all should do it to get our points across and to get what policies we want!

You did support burning buildings.... deny it and I'll search and crucify you

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

Yes I did. I never said I didn't.

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

Republicans had nearly universal condemnation for the mini riot on the 6th (no one was murdered there by the way). Meanwhile virtually all democrats supported ALL the thousands of BLM riots , so how about you just shut the fuck up.

I supported the people's right to protest on Jan 6. I did not support what they were protesting over. Yes, many support the protesting over an unjust justice system. That they don't over an imaginary "stealing" of the election is your issue.
BLM has been burning down cities for YEARS based on the lie that cops are hunting them, so spare your self richeousness.

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

He sure did. And when i brought up violence and murder, he said it was working.
He is a fucking scumbag

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

Yes I did. I never said I didn't.
pk loves watching innocent peoples lives ruined.
Because he is a POS

Speaking as a Democrat, we would take offense to this because we expect higher standards by the right, because they live by higher standards.

We understand the left is easily poked & prodded, emotional & twisted, and expect Republicans to balance things out.

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

What imaginary stealing hun? Every years the dems mass cheat--ACORN being a prime example. This year the numbers were so huge that you would have to be an idiot to not realize that they cheated more than ever. Doubly stupid that there is plenty of evidence of votes being flipped from Trump to biden. No one is buying the broken water main line, the communist chinese shipping thousands of illegal driver's licenses, and everyone knows kicking out observers and then dumping thousands of Biden votes into the count was not what an honest election does.

The January 6th domestic terrorist attack on our nation's Capitol.
Thats liberal spin

Trespassing is not the equal of a terrorist attack such as the liberals attack in Dallas that killed 5 cops

Now THAT was a terror attack

ANTIFA BLM has paved the way to it being standard practice to getting your political agenda heard.

Well, perhaps if Americans did that, it would be ignored by the MSM......it would be as if it never happened...

I don't have time to vandalize, or carry signs all day yelling at people.
Unlike progressives, I support myself and work for a living.

It would be hilarious to see Trump supporters attack the Portland PD and the Federal Courthouse in Portland....just to see the difference in response by LE.

Sadly legitimate protests always attract those who would use it to vent anger, loot and destroy, and those who would do these same kinds of things to make the legitimate protest look bad. Its a sad comment on rationalizing bad behavior.

But first you’ll have to turn off the TV and get up off the couch and go outside where it’s very dangerous.

What dangers do your Brown Shirts face? They aren't subject to the law. If an American defends themselves against them, the American will be arrested and charged. ANTIFA/BLM are part of the democrat Reich and operate under the orders and protection of the Reich.

Should an American even protest, the Reich will label them "insurrectionists" and set the Gestapo after them, and their families.
ATIFA and BLM get arrested also..

Tell the class how many have been convicted and imprisoned.

No they shouldn't.
Right pk?

I brought it up and you said it was working. In fact, you ignored my main point to keep saying it was working. Dont backtrack now, bitch

I was clear that the rioting was working. I've been as clear that I do not think Anyone has the right to take the life of another.

So you have no problem with criminals destroying the economic live of a whole community? You're a real POS.

ANTIFA BLM has paved the way to it being standard practice to getting your political agenda heard.

I don't think you'll find anyone of those rioters against police conduct claiming "President Biden Sent Me.". Furthermore there are plenty of examples of President Biden denouncing the violent assholes.

Forum List

Back