Show Me the Money!!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Or at least SHOW ME WHAT MY MONEY HAS BEEN USED FOR!!!!

Trump would have not allowed this "war" to happen.
Trump would have squashed this before anyone was killed.
Trump would have investigated Zelenskyy and his cronies.

Trump says they have enough of our money. Enough is enough!!!

I say...............SHOW ME THE FUCKING MONEY, OR SHOW ME WHAT ITS BOUGHT!!!!
SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS!!!!

You know what? They can't! Because it's ALL been laundered through Zelenskyys white washing operation, and funneled into the Demonicreeps' overseas bank accounts!!!

This "war" was created by the Democrats to hide THEIR atrocities against humans, against the US taxpayers, and to cover up their bioweapons labs, money laundering schemes, and Hunters ongoing connections with Zelenskyy and his criminal activities!!!

Bullshit you say????

Ok......SHOW ME EVERYTHING OUR MONEY HAS BEEN USED FOR!!!

Weapons?
No. They've been "donated" weapons by other countries.

Food for the people?
No. The people are still starving.

Medical care for the people?
No. They are still suffering.

Building up the border?
No, Their borders are still WIDE OPEN.

Clean water for the people?
No. They are still clamoring for clean water.

Clothes for the people? Heat and shelter for the people?
No, No, and NO altogther!!!

WHERE is OUR money going? From OUR paychecks, through the Dems's hands, straight into Zelenskyy's hands for money laundering into the Dems' overseas bank accounts!!!!

Zelenskyy.jpg
NO on Ukraine.jpg

Trump would have told the Russians how it's going to be. Just like he did with China on trade. That trade deal he did with China was awe inspiring.

Putin would have walked into Ukraine the day after Trump was re-elected. With Trump's full approval and support.
Because Putin's his friend. He said so at his CPAC speech tonight. :)
Like every decision Trump makes, it all comes down to money. He would not have invoked sanctions, the EU would not follow him, the price of gas would drive his decision

Trump does not care about human rights, sovereignty or right and wrong

Putin would have walked into Ukraine the day after Trump was re-elected. With Trump's full approval and support.

Yeah just like all those invasions Russia conducted while he was in office the first time. It seems the only time Putin invades other countries recently is when Democrats are in office.

How could Putin walk into Ukraine if Russia was still broke because our oil was keeping prices down? Oh yeah, you fucking forgot about that didnt you, you worthless piece of Jackassofnotalent...

Forum List

Back