Trump finally working on a great nickname for Desantis (via TMZ)

Which one's best? (Trump is considering all 3)

• Ron Dishonest

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ron Destablishnent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiny D

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Backagain is depressed that Trump doesn't like his idol Desantis. He wants to pick a flight with message board members instead.
Sorry, you're gonna talk about Desantis' new nickname. You can join JGalt in his therapy session.
You’re a dolt.

I still stand with Trump even as I disagree with some of his childish nonsense. Denigrating a fellow conservative Republican violates the Reagan rule.
I also like DeSantis. And I like Nikki Haley.

Morons like you prefer the senile racist criminal big guy Alzheimer victim in Chief, Spudz Brandon.

You’re a dolt.

I still stand with Trump even as I disagree with some of his childish nonsense. Denigrating a fellow conservative Republican violates the Reagan rule.
I also like DeSantis. And I like Nikki Haley.

Morons like you prefer the senile racist criminal big guy Alzheimer victim in Chief, Spudz Brandon.
Speaking of childish nonsense

If Trump were smart, he would drop this schtick as everyone is expecting it and it's effectiveness is limited at best and actually stay on message, and run on something. Everyone thinks he won last time because he was so "clever" with the nicknames and the insults. He won because he was (for him) relatively disciplined about his message and he ran on things people wanted to vote for. If all he does is go around and insult people he will get slaughtered in the general, he might not even win the primary. I think his chances of winning the Presidency are very small regardless of what he does but his chances are lower if this is all he's got.
Completely agree with your thinking, Couchpotato. I DO wish he would drop the insulting nicknames. I've always wondered why he thinks they are helpful to his ambitions. Seriously, last night during his CPAC speech, he laid low on his usual rally-type tactics and came across as the serious and politically savvy leader that he actually is when on the job with others of intellectual capacity and experience. I have often wondered how many of his staff also wishes he would drop the pettiness and present himself as a grownup leader. Meanwhile, he will still have another vote from me if he is the GOP candidate, warts and all. I want to see his policies implemented and that is the only reason, other than no one can do it better. He has what it takes to succeed if indeed we have a fair election. :icon_rolleyes:

As we all know, Donald Trump has been trying to come up with some catchy nicknames for his potential primary opponent in 2024: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. So far he has failed miserably with lame attempts like Ron Desanctimonious and Meatball.

But now he has reportedly found a new one that he thinks will stick: Tiny D. Yes folks!
That's what he calls him behind his back! And no! It's not a compliment! Now that's more like it! This nickname is funny because it implies that DeSantis has a small penis (or ego) which is a common insult among men (especially insecure ones).

Of course this nickname is also childish and immature which shows how low Trump will stoop to attack his rivals. It also reveals his own insecurity about his size (Stormy Daniels who had sex with him said he has a tiny one) which he has often bragged about in public. So what do you think? Is Tiny D a good nickname for DeSantis? Or is it too mean-spirited? Or maybe too accurate? Let me know in the comments below!

When the most pressing issue in the Trump campaign is coming up for a catchy nickname for Ron DeSantis, you know the campaign has nothing else to offer the people.

Performance politics at its finest.

Completely agree with your thinking, Couchpotato. I DO wish he would drop the insulting nicknames. I've always wondered why he thinks they are helpful to his ambitions. Seriously, last night during his CPAC speech, he laid low on his usual rally-type tactics and came across as the serious and politically savvy leader that he actually is when on the job with others of intellectual capacity and experience. I have often wondered how many of his staff also wishes he would drop the pettiness and present himself as a grownup leader. Meanwhile, he will still have another vote from me if he is the GOP candidate, warts and all. I want to see his policies implemented and that is the only reason, other than no one can do it better. He has what it takes to succeed if indeed we have a fair election. :icon_rolleyes:
I hope both parties run a different ticket than 2020. The choice between Trump and Biden is a no win situation IMO. If there was ever a hope for a third party, having those 2 as the major party candidates is a gift. Sadly I don’t think there is a current established third party with the infrastructure required to get someone elected to the WH and there isn’t (at least that I’ve seen) a candidate with the wasta to overcome that fact.

If you think his nicknames for other Republicans are funny, you should hear what he calls you folks.
I thought about asking ChatGPT what Donnie's nickname for me would be. Mostly just to see if it knows my name.

Forum List

Back