Trump finally says something negative about Russia

What fucking "interference in the election" are you alluding to Witchit? There is ZERO evidence Russia played a part in the election at any level.

Witchit, let me guess, you watch MSNBC. :p

So I can't help wondering. If there was Russian interference in the election as seventeen intelligence agencies have already stated there was

Care to show what evidence these "17 intelligence agencies" have to back up that claim?

Not that I love Russia, but I haven't seen any evidence that Russia changed a single vote in our election.

Okay, so you don't LOVE Russia, like so many on the right do. It's all been "Even so, so what."

Trump Misleads on Russian Meddling: Why 17 Intelligence Agencies Don’t Need to Agree

I stand corrected! But to find out specifics, you'll be expected to read the entire article. Oh, my. It's from the NY Times. Does that mean it's false news and I should find another article?

So it's only three or four, and since Trump took office, we don't believe American Intel anyway, amirite!?

It's ironic that the shit the right is doing, they keep trying to stick to the left. Like lack of critical thought. Like sliming me for watching MSNBC, when their posts make it very clear that they are at the very least watching FOX, and probably actively following Breitbart, the Daily Caller, etc as well.

people on the Right don't Love Russia... people still remember the break up of the USSR , how it was before, and what it took to make that happen.... such as opposition from a Democratic party who was very sympathetic to the Communist block. I remember all the criticizm and opposition Reagan got for his efforts.

What we have here is people on the Right who realize.. in the case of Russia, that's a country where diplomacy can go further than Prodding with a stick. Obama was soft on Russia until he was on the way out of office, then suddenly the Left became war hawks.... No, I think people on the Right are just putting this all into perspective

What fucking "interference in the election" are you alluding to Witchit? There is ZERO evidence Russia played a part in the election at any level.

Witchit, let me guess, you watch MSNBC. :p

Wrong. There's evidence there. Like Facebook adverts and the like.

There are veritable shit tons of evidence, but here's the thing. They are so petrified that all roads lead to DJT that they HAVE to believe no interference occurred whatsoever.

I'm not sure it's fear. It's just they've got so used to ignoring anything and anything that isn't convenient, they can't actually stop doing it any more.

So Trump imposes sanctions against Russia.......doesn't sound like there is much love there.

That's right, the only collusion was with Hillary and the fake dossier paid for through Fusion GPS to a former British spy for Russian propaganda.

Good to hear. As thorough as Mueller is being, he should prove you right and everybody can live happily ever after.
MAGA.png

Trump is a liar – nothing he says can be believed, including saying something ‘negative’ about Russia.

Trump is hypersensitive to the fact that Russia did interfere in the 2016 General Election, that he perceives the interference as somehow undermining the legitimacy of his election, where his arrogance and narcissism blind him to the fact of Russian interference, and that Russia plans to interfere again in this year’s Midterms.

He's gonna pay! No, I'm kidding. Putin probably gave him permission to speak out.

While Mr. Trump said nothing on Thursday about either the sanctions or Russia’s interference in the election, he did end days of silence about the attack with a military-grade nerve agent against the former spy, Sergei Skripal, and his daughter, despite Moscow’s denials. “It certainly looks like the Russians were behind it,” he told reporters in the Oval Office. “Something that should never ever happen. We’re taking it very seriously, as I think are many others.”

But Mr. Trump’s comments came a full day after his United Nations ambassador, Nikki Haley, took the lead with a more powerful statement at the Security Council. She insisted the United States stands in “absolute solidarity” with Britain after the attack. Russia’s use of chemical weapons on the soil of another United Nations member is a “defining moment,” she said, and there is a need to “hold Russia accountable.”

And the piling on didn’t stop there. Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, the national security adviser, whom Mr. Trump reportedly may fire, condemned Russia in a speech on Thursday for being “complicit in Assad’s atrocities” in Syria and conducting more than 100 bombing missions in Eastern Ghouta, as well as being “responsible” for the Skripal poisoning.

Opinion | Finally, Trump Has Something Bad to Say About Russia
:cuckoo:

Debating a liberal who's been told what to think by his communist masters

Last edited:
Good to hear. As thorough as Mueller is being, he should prove you right and everybody can live happily ever after
I agree with Obama. Why don't you? Oh yeah, HILLARY LOST!

Trump cited remarks made by Obama at a press conference with then-Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi just weeks before the election, in which Obama advised then-candidate Trump to “stop whining” about potential election rigging.

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

Good to hear. As thorough as Mueller is being, he should prove you right and everybody can live happily ever after
I agree with Obama. Why don't you? Oh yeah, HILLARY LOST!

Trump cited remarks made by Obama at a press conference with then-Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi just weeks before the election, in which Obama advised then-candidate Trump to “stop whining” about potential election rigging.

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said.

Then Mueller will find that out, and support everything you have said. You should be happy about that.

He's gonna pay! No, I'm kidding. Putin probably gave him permission to speak out.

While Mr. Trump said nothing on Thursday about either the sanctions or Russia’s interference in the election, he did end days of silence about the attack with a military-grade nerve agent against the former spy, Sergei Skripal, and his daughter, despite Moscow’s denials. “It certainly looks like the Russians were behind it,” he told reporters in the Oval Office. “Something that should never ever happen. We’re taking it very seriously, as I think are many others.”

But Mr. Trump’s comments came a full day after his United Nations ambassador, Nikki Haley, took the lead with a more powerful statement at the Security Council. She insisted the United States stands in “absolute solidarity” with Britain after the attack. Russia’s use of chemical weapons on the soil of another United Nations member is a “defining moment,” she said, and there is a need to “hold Russia accountable.”

And the piling on didn’t stop there. Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, the national security adviser, whom Mr. Trump reportedly may fire, condemned Russia in a speech on Thursday for being “complicit in Assad’s atrocities” in Syria and conducting more than 100 bombing missions in Eastern Ghouta, as well as being “responsible” for the Skripal poisoning.

Did he claim it was fake news?

Did he claim it was fake news?

Not yet.

So Trump imposes sanctions against Russia.......doesn't sound like there is much love there.

That's right, the only collusion was with Hillary and the fake dossier paid for through Fusion GPS to a former British spy for Russian propaganda.
The only sanctions he imposed were the Mueller indictments. It's not like what Obama did before he left office. Which, BTW, Trump tried to rescind.

I would damn near kill for one of you neocons to come up with an original insult.

I would damn near kill for one of you neocons to come up with an original insult.

I sometimes help them when they are trying so hard, but just not making the grade. Just now Snouter posted a pretty good diatribe, but he forgot to mention the DEEP STATE. Can you imagine that? Getting all upset and forgetting to mention the DEEP STATE? I reminded him, of course, but I don't think he even appreciated my help.

I would damn near kill for one of you neocons to come up with an original insult
Or a 'tard with an original thought

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said

Last edited:
I would damn near kill for one of you neocons to come up with an original insult
Or a 'tard with an original thought

"There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said

Keep those eyes closed, home skillet. You wouldn't want to learn anything new.

Personal insult don't change the fact that you're driven 100% by what your told by your Party bosses. No independent thought from the mindless drones.

And no evidence after a year and a half fishing expedition -- EXCEPT Hillary and Obama's collusion with the Russians
" Think!" (independently)

What cracks me is how many right wingers don't seem to have any knowledge that Russia is a hostile power.

Tell me Pink, which "Right Wingers" are they? Let's see a list, because it was Romney who said Russia was our most dangerous enemy while Obama laughed at him, it was Hillary that offered them the Russian Reset that allowed them to annex Crimea, and it was Obama again promising to be more flexible for them when getting reelected. I don't see anyone on the right dismissing Russia's role in the poison attacks going on in the UK. All I see is a few people still asking to see any hard evidence that Russia actually AFFECTED our 2016 election that it would have gone any differently in outcome had Russia never bothered.

trump doll3.jpg

Its so funny watching the left spin shit that goes against their tired talking points.
Instead of being like, maybe he isnt putins bitch after all, its "putin let him"
LMAO
You buncha dumbasses

Forum List

Back