Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

He made no such claim.

Here's the transcript of his speech: https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...f-joe-bidens-speech-on-the-jan-6-insurrection

Speaking of fraud, here's a topic you should read: Guess Who Is Committing Voter Fraud
Here's one for you to read........................I'm sure you'll love the source:

Imagine a world in which Republicans control all three branches of the government, and in this world, there’s a national election coming. Further, the Republicans are heavily favored to lose. Now, imagine that the GOP then spit on centuries of precedent and introduced a federal takeover of the voting system in order to try to rig that election. Lastly, when they failed to pass it via traditional legislative means, they then moved to change the rules of the Senate in order to pass it anyway.

What would the reaction be?

Would MSNBC ever shut up about the GOP destroying our “democracy”? How many op-eds would be penned in the New York Times pronouncing the end of our governmental system? Would a world record for the most mentions of the word “coup” be set? What mental institution would Joy Reid be placed in?

But while that world isn’t real, the one we actually live in includes a Democrat Party doing everything I just described. And for the first time, Joe Biden himself has endorsed the plan to rig the 2022 election by blowing up the filibuster.
Rand Paul

Dude, get me some that Smokin' OP shit.......:biggrin:
You couldn't handle it., the orange kool-aid has done enough brain damage.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Kennedy described Tuesday's meeting as "damn frank, very, very, very frank, no holds barred," and claimed that he "asked our friends in Russia not to interfere in our elections this year." ("Friends"? Really?)

But Russian lawmaker Vyacheslav Nikonov described the meeting as "one of the easiest ones in my life," and claimed that election meddling was only brought up "in general form" and was resolved quickly.

Meanwhile, Shelby was even less confrontational than Kennedy. "I’m not here today to accuse Russia of this or that or so forth,” he said during a plenary session at the State Duma, Russia's lower house of parliament.

It is no surprise that many think that only President Trump and Republicans object to “democratic” elections, but the truth is that Democrats object to presidential elections every time a Republican wins.

Democrats objected in the Constitutionally mandated joint session of Congress to certify the election in 2000 and 2004 when George W. Bush won. They also objected when Donald Trump won in 2016.

Democrat candidate Al Gore’s objections to the 2000 results went all the way to the Supreme Court. Democrats did not view their objections in the joint session as “undemocratic” or a danger to the US election system.

Republicans need to remind Democrats of their own arguments for questioning elections as January 6th draws nigh. Republicans can quote Democrats like Von Hollen, who warned of voting problems in 2005:

“As Americans, we should all be troubled by reports of voting problems in many parts of the country. I have been particularly concerned about the lack of a verifiable paper record in connection with electronic voting systems.

In the 2016 presidential election, Trump won 304 electoral votes to Hillary Clinton's 227. During the joint session on January 6, 2017, seven House Democrats tried to object to electoral votes from multiple states.

According to a C-SPAN recording of the joint session that took place four years ago, the following House Democrats made objections:

• Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) objected to Alabama's votes.
  • Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) objected to Florida's votes.
  • Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) objected to Georgia's votes.
  • Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.) objected to North Carolina's votes.
  • Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) objected to the votes from North Carolina in addition to votes from South Carolina and Wisconsin. She also stood up and objected citing "massive voter suppression" after Mississippi's votes were announced.
  • Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) brought up allegations of Russian interference in the election and malfunctioning voting machines when she objected following the announcement of Michigan's votes.
  • Maxine Waters (D-Calif) rose and said, "I do not wish to debate. I wish to ask 'Is there one United States senator who will join me in this letter of objection?'" after the announcement of Wyoming's votes.
For an objection to be considered, it must be submitted in writing and signed by a member of both the House and Senate. Because no senators signed onto the objections made by House Democrats in 2017, then-Vice President Biden by law denied all of the objections, repeatedly saying "there is no debate."

You couldn't handle it., the orange kool-aid has done enough brain damage.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Kennedy described Tuesday's meeting as "damn frank, very, very, very frank, no holds barred," and claimed that he "asked our friends in Russia not to interfere in our elections this year." ("Friends"? Really?)

But Russian lawmaker Vyacheslav Nikonov described the meeting as "one of the easiest ones in my life," and claimed that election meddling was only brought up "in general form" and was resolved quickly.

Meanwhile, Shelby was even less confrontational than Kennedy. "I’m not here today to accuse Russia of this or that or so forth,” he said during a plenary session at the State Duma, Russia's lower house of parliament.
Oh, I agree it was a stupid move by the Repo's.
Most likely is positive proof that the Repo's are too stupid to steal an election, though.

It has been 14 months. No evidence for the delusional "steal" has yet to be proven in court.

Hmmm...

It has been 14 months. No evidence for the delusional "steal" has yet to be proven in court.

Hmmm...
Unconstitutional election law changes in the courts, in violation of states legislative processes is a great place to start.

Oh look.....here comes HR-1

No mass fraud claims have been proven after 14 months.

Hmmm...

Just another Trump hoax perpetrated on his low IQ supporters.

Hmmm...

1641573635343.png

Hmmm...

You don't need mass fraud to steal an election.

That's where you are falling for the left mantra.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for"

Trump and the tard herd have made many claims about mass fraud.

They have provided ZERO proof in court after 14 months.

Hmmmm...

It's a good thing the insurrection failed. It turns out there was no steal.

Our democracy has been saved.

Trump and the tard herd have made many claims about mass fraud.

They have provided ZERO proof in court after 14 months.

Hmmmm...

Excuse me, but Trump has made several accusations of mass fraud, dipshit. Are you retarded or something?

Excuse me, but Trump has made several accusations of mass fraud, dipshit. Are you retarded or something?

You are literally one of the biggest retards on the site and that's the question that you ask.

Priceless.

Forum List

Back