Trump files, jury sees classified files or Trump wins

Sorry. I was operating under the premise that you were at least a little familiar with the indictments considering you are discussing them with much vigor in this thread.

Regardless, see page 40. (Count 37)

Since you are implying that I can find Trump‘s exact words when he “lied”. in the indictment, but you are not telling me his exact words, I assume that you haven’t read the indictment yourself.

Feel free to read it and then tell me Trump‘s exact words when he “lied “

Until then, I must assume that you’re just parroting what the media or other posters tell you.

Since you are implying that I can find Trump‘s exact words when he “lied”. in the indictment, but you are not telling me his exact words, I assume that you haven’t read the indictment yourself.

Feel free to read it and then tell me Trump‘s exact words when he “lied “

Until then, I must assume that you’re just parroting what the media or other posters tell you.
I don't think I can help you.

I can't make it any more clear.

Not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse to troll or if you simply refuse to confront it.

The only advice I can offer is...

Quotation marks are a type of punctuation used to show direct quotes, dialogue, and certain titles or otherwise to set aside words in text. They have a few important functions in grammar that can make them confusing, especially when you’re wondering whether to use double versus single quotation marks.

I don't think I can help you.

I can't make it any more clear.

Not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse to troll or if you simply refuse to confront it.

The only advice I can offer is...

Quotation marks are a type of punctuation used to show direct quotes, dialogue, and certain titles or otherwise to set aside words in text. They have a few important functions in grammar that can make them confusing, especially when you’re wondering whether to use double versus single quotation marks.
You can make it much more clear. You said that “Trump lied.” Here is your quote:

Sure, but then trump lied to investigators, obstructed justice and conspired to obstruct.

Quote The exact words that Trump used when he “Lied.”

That seems that it would be the bare minimum. I’m not asking you to explain why what he said was a lie, just tell me what he said.

You can make it much more clear. You said that “Trump lied.” Here is your quote:

Sure, but then trump lied to investigators, obstructed justice and conspired to obstruct.

Quote The exact words that Trump used when he “Lied.”

That seems that it would be the bare minimum. I’m not asking you to explain why what he said was a lie, just tell me what he said.
" "

Since they probably are still classified, Judge should not order this. If someone submitted a FOIA request then the ball goes to the government. They will decide if the information can be released or reviewed.

if she goes forward with this then it will be appealed.

Still the defense or even the prosecution can request a FOIA but they won't as the judge really did make a big mistake.

There may be some things that can be shown like Trump taking a piss in the back lawn of the white house.

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. ß2201-2209, governs the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents that were created or received after January 20, 1981 (i.e., beginning with the Reagan Administration). The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents, and subsequently NARA, must manage the records of their Administrations. The PRA was amended in 2014, which established several new provisions.

Specifically, the PRA:

• Establishes public ownership of all Presidential records and defines the term Presidential records.
That seems pretty clear to me and that the records do not belong to Trump as his lawyers say.

She made a grave error and probably be removed thus delaying the case

Appeals courts have already stuck down previous opinions by this judge.

Since they probably are still classified, Judge should not order this. If someone submitted a FOIA request then the ball goes to the government. They will decide if the information can be released or reviewed.

if she goes forward with this then it will be appealed.

Still the defense or even the prosecution can request a FOIA but they won't as the judge really did make a big mistake.

There may be some things that can be shown like Trump taking a piss in the back lawn of the white house.

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. ß2201-2209, governs the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents that were created or received after January 20, 1981 (i.e., beginning with the Reagan Administration). The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents, and subsequently NARA, must manage the records of their Administrations. The PRA was amended in 2014, which established several new provisions.

Specifically, the PRA:

• Establishes public ownership of all Presidential records and defines the term Presidential records.
That seems pretty clear to me and that the records do not belong to Trump as his lawyers say.

She made a grave error and probably be removed thus delaying the case

Appeals courts have already stuck down previous opinions by this judge.
What about the exception for copies kept for reference? Is that only for former presidents not named Trump?

The classified files have been entered in as evidence by the prosecution.
And the fact that they are classified is the information the jury needs. The jury does not need to know sensitive defense secrets, for example.

Just like Citizen Trump, after Biden revoked his clearance.

The classified files have been entered in as evidence by the prosecution.
Lordy! There must be something extremely exonerating in these files for the DOJ to be this desperate for the jury not to see them.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have security clearances, a large chunk of them granted by the DOJ itself. Why are they acting like it’s such a stretch to get clearances for 12 people plus a couple of alternates?

These 12 people are going to be trusted with whether the American voters will be allowed to pick the next president or the DOJ? But they can’t be trusted with some classified papers?

What about the exception for copies kept for reference? Is that only for former presidents not named Trump?

I am assuming your referring to 44 U.S.C. 3301 which refers to ID of records, non recorded materials and personal papers for everyone else

Identification of Records, Nonrecord Materials, and Personal Papers​

. 44 U.S.C. 2203(b) is for presidential records and applies to the presidential duties while in office

Still personal records by the president have to be separated by the president or his staff before he leaves office. So he can take personal records or copies of them. Basically if the papers or records are not in performance of his duties as presidential then he probably can take them. Personal stuff.

He cannot take classified documents or even copies of them as that is not personal stuff

Presidential records are based on his duties as president

Personal records are not the issue here

Its the classified documents he kept.

Its clear trump cannot tell the difference between personal stuff and presidential duties stuff

I am President and can do stuff

I am assuming your referring to 44 U.S.C. 3301 which refers to ID of records, non recorded materials and personal papers for everyone else

Identification of Records, Nonrecord Materials, and Personal Papers​

No. I referred to 244 US code 2201 presidential records.
(2) The term “presidential record means …but (B) Does not include any documentary materials that are… Extra copies of documents, produce only for convenience of reference…”
. 44 U.S.C. 2203(b) is for presidential records and applies to the presidential duties while in office

Still personal records by the president have to be separated by the president or his staff before he leaves office. So he can take personal records or copies of them.
As far as we know, that is exactly what happened.
Basically if the papers or records are not in performance of his duties as presidential then he probably can take them. Personal stuff.

He cannot take classified documents or even copies of them as that is not personal stuff
He can take copies of them for reference as called for in the part of the regulation I just quoted.

As to whether they were classified or not, that will be for the jury to determine. Apparently the department of Justice wants to hide those records so the jury cannot make a fair decision.
Presidential records are based on his duties as president

Personal records are not the issue here

Its the classified documents he kept.

Its clear trump cannot tell the difference between personal stuff and presidential duties stuff

I am President and can do stuff
I said personal records, I spoke in error. I meant copies for reference. Sorry, I’ve explained this so many times. I feel like I have to start over with each poster.

EDIT:

I just checked and I didn’t say anything about “personal.” I suppose you assumed that was what I meant and ran with it.

Turns out, I meant what I said, and said what I meant. And it matched the regulation perfectly. Go figure!

Forum List

Back