Trump fan boys want you to believe everyone who questions Trump is a bad person somehow

Remember the judge who was judging the Trump U case? And how he wasn't fair because he was Mexican? Then Jim Comey was suspect because he was left over from Obama? Or Spicer because he didn't lie harder? Or now Mueller because....they'll find a reason.

But what in the world is the common denominator? Trump.

Why would it be great for any POTUS to have the power to commit crimes AND fire anyone who questions them?

I know why it'll be good in other nations who don't really care about Democracy and stuff but these Trump bots are doing it all for Trump...not America, democracy, rule of law or any if the things they used to say was important. Why is Trump the special one to make people abandon what America is?

Wrong: Pubbies consider lefties to be Americans with loony ideas. Lefties consider Pubbies to be evil at heart. Hence there is no appealing to lefties' good sense.

Greg

The Pubbies consider lefties to be Americans with loony ideas, even though they are used in rest of the first world...

Lefties consider Pubbies to be evil at heart. I would actually disagree with that... Some GOP don't like Trump either, some really disliked Hillary and hoped Trump would turn out better (he didn't).
A lot of Trumpsters just believe him and believe the alternative facts and if he was telling the truth this justifies Trump's actions in there mind. Problem is Trump is lying and they have lost objectivity...

Trenches have been drawn and truth was a very early causality.. But lets be clear Trump is leading every factchecker on lies and false statements... If he right why does he need to lie so much...

Remember the judge who was judging the Trump U case? And how he wasn't fair because he was Mexican? Then Jim Comey was suspect because he was left over from Obama? Or Spicer because he didn't lie harder? Or now Mueller because....they'll find a reason.

Why would it be great for any POTUS to have the power to commit crimes AND fire anyone who questions them?

I know why it'll be good in other nations who don't really care about Democracy and stuff but these Trump bots are doing it all for Trump...not America, democracy, rule of law or any if the things they used to say was important. Why is Trump the special one to make people abandon what America is?

Wrong: Pubbies consider lefties to be Americans with loony ideas. Lefties consider Pubbies to be evil at heart. Hence there is no appealing to lefties' good sense.

Greg

The Pubbies consider lefties to be Americans with loony ideas, even though they are used in rest of the first world...

Lefties consider Pubbies to be evil at heart. I would actually disagree with that... Some GOP don't like Trump either, some really disliked Hillary and hoped Trump would turn out better (he didn't).
A lot of Trumpsters just believe him and believe the alternative facts and if he was telling the truth this justifies Trump's actions in there mind. Problem is Trump is lying and they have lost objectivity...

Trenches have been drawn and truth was a very early causality.. But lets be clear Trump is leading every factchecker on lies and false statements... If he right why does he need to lie so much...
/——/ All you libtards have is the race and liar cards. Liberals created the mess in San Fransisco and either can’t or won’t fix it. That is your legacy.

I am going to surprise you... People voted for Obama because the GOP had just destroyed the US Economy and took and still take no responsibility for it...Obama then took the basket case of economy and shored it up with no help from the GOP...

^^^ complete liberal spin, none of it true. Here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Greg

"even though they are used in rest of the first world..."

Every one a FAILED STATE!!!

Former USSR, Cuba, Venezuela...etc etc etc.....

Greg

Forum List

Back