Trump fan boys want you to believe everyone who questions Trump is a bad person somehow

LOL okay so they film black people on video asking them why they voted for Obama and they said because he's black, sorry if you have difficulty with reality.
You say 70 million people voted for Obama for no other reason than that he's black, and are surprised to be called racist...

I googled "voted for Obama because he's black" and got nearly 12 million hits :laugh:

I Google the flying spaghetti monster and got over 30 million hits. Not sure what that is supposed to mean tho..

Its over your head, are you a liberal? Maybe a 5th grader can explain it to you.
Just because you need it, doesn't mean that everybody needs a 5th grader to explain things to them

You realize how dumb that just made you sound right :cuckoo:

LOL okay so they film black people on video asking them why they voted for Obama and they said because he's black, sorry if you have difficulty with reality.
You say 70 million people voted for Obama for no other reason than that he's black, and are surprised to be called racist...

I googled "voted for Obama because he's black" and got nearly 12 million hits :laugh:

I Google the flying spaghetti monster and got over 30 million hits. Not sure what that is supposed to mean tho..

Its over your head, are you a liberal? Maybe a 5th grader can explain it to you.

So, you don't know the importance of Google hits? Then why mention it if you need a 5th grader to explain it for you?

You are as original as BlackDummy.

Remember how everyone that was opposed to Obama was a racist? Remember how everyone opposed to Hillary just hated women?
How many times did you say that people only voted for Obama because he is black?

Well seeing Hillary was wanting to carry on Obama agenda and she did not garner the minority vote like Obama did tell you him being non-white helped him a little...
There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Yeah Obama would never have accomplished anything if the world didn't pity him for being black. Good luck trying to continue pretending you're not a racist.
Remind us how he earned a Nobel Prize?

Remember how everyone that was opposed to Obama was a racist? Remember how everyone opposed to Hillary just hated women?
How many times did you say that people only voted for Obama because he is black?
Probably because a lot of them said they did.
Something about it being time we had a black president.

Well seeing Hillary was wanting to carry on Obama agenda and she did not garner the minority vote like Obama did tell you him being non-white helped him a little...
There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Yeah Obama would never have accomplished anything if the world didn't pity him for being black. Good luck trying to continue pretending you're not a racist.

He accomplished nothing fool.

Untrue.

He became the first non-white to win the Presidential election which is a real accomplishment.

I may not have agreed with his signing of the ACA, not keeping his promise of immigration reform and so on but he is someone that did something that most whites never have done.
hoebama's biggest "accomplishment" was supplying the most dangerous criminal syndicates in the western hemisphere with arms, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of Mexican nationals and at least one American LEO

Just because you need it, doesn't mean that everybody needs a 5th grader to explain things to them

Oops I forgot you can't understand anything unless a 5th grader says it.

So, you don't know the importance of Google hits? Then why mention it if you need a 5th grader to explain it for you?

Hey, I'm just asking why Google hits mean something so important to you. Acting out like a child isn't a convincing cover for not having an answer.

There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Because he wasn't Dubya. Not a good reason IMO, but understandable considering what a disaster Dubya was.

You're accusing me of suddenly caring that somebody is "inexperienced" or "unqualified,"

You evidently didn't care when you voted for the Kenyan Nightmare, so please, try to defend your point again. The first time lacked any basis in fact.

Better luck next time

Oops I forgot you can't understand anything unless a 5th grader says it.
:itsok:

There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Because he wasn't Dubya. Not a good reason IMO, but understandable considering what a disaster Dubya was.
...and barry was not? ... :cuckoo: :lmao::fu:

Hey, I'm just asking why Google hits mean something so important to you. Acting out like a child isn't a convincing cover for not having an answer.
:itsok:

They did.
And there it is

...half black
:lmao:

There it is again

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Nope

It is reality.

Why deny it?
Nope
Community organizers make really shitty presidents... in all 57 states and under sniperfire too.

If you believe that Obama did not garner votes from the African American community because his father was black, well then stay naive.

Saying that he garnered votes for being black is different than saying the only reason people voted for him was because he was black. For example people wanted a white dude back in the white house but you'd say it's unfair to say that was the only reason because it's a silly thought process.

Back to Trump tho...it's impossible for everyone who touches a Trump cas to all be unfair the same way a student failing is the fault of all his teachers not liking them.
Spinning your wheels using a logical argument on these people. They did exactly what they accused Obama voters of doing, voting with their feelings. This is not always a bad thing if those feelings are positive but they voted with their fear and loathing thinking such deep negativity would actually accomplish positive results.
Obama only suited progressives, of course they're going to vote for the son of a bitch…:itsok::lmao:

Forum List

Back