Trump family loses bid to move marketing scam lawsuit to arbitration

Isn't this the second post on this today?

Didn't read the other one either.

There are so many Trump scams. There could be hundreds of threads on different Trump scams.

Trump has evidently scammed JGalt.

Trump never scammed me. He gave me the tears of millions of Democrats flowing down their rosy little cheeks.

Now he's giving me $1200 to spend on ammunition.

What a deal.

:dance:

Send it back. You only need one bullet.

Nobody would waste a bullet on you, pencil neck. Their bare hands are strong enough, and you're probably frail and sickly.

The coronavirus will probably get you first though.

I accept your inference that J Galt is worth a bullet. However, that metal content would probably double J Galt's asset value.

There are so many Trump scams. There could be hundreds of threads on different Trump scams.

Trump never scammed me. He gave me the tears of millions of Democrats flowing down their rosy little cheeks.

What a deal.

If you voted for him, he scammed you.

Not hardly. It's your $1200 of tax money that going to pay for my ammo stash, Workie.

Now get back to work as soon as you can.

:laughing0301:
Ah, so you finally admit you conservatives don't pay taxes.

We all knew that already.

Don't worry, you'll be back to flipping burgers before you know it.

I'm retired, Workie.

Not git back to work soon, so ah kin haz me sum uh dem Trump Bucks.

Being a red-hatted Trump zombie doesn't make you retired.

Being an asshat who uses a picture of a Nazi for a social media avatar while pretending to be a "progressive", doesn't make you "woke" either. It makes you a bigot and a hypocrite.

"Krauss was an unapologetic antisemite[2] who supported the Nazi Party and its ideology. While the Nazis seized power in Berlin in January 1933, Krauss joined the Vienna Burgtheater ensemble to perform as Napoleon in 100 Tage (Campo di maggio), a drama written by Giovacchino Forzano together with Benito Mussolini, whereafter he was received by the Italian dictator and also made the acquaintance of Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels..."

Werner Krauss - Wikipedia

Werner_Krauss_Dr_Caligari.jpg
and the slimy creepy piece of shit looks like a weak slump shouldered modern day middle aged white leftwing scumbag .

What a deal.

If you voted for him, he scammed you.

Not hardly. It's your $1200 of tax money that going to pay for my ammo stash, Workie.

Now get back to work as soon as you can.

:laughing0301:
Ah, so you finally admit you conservatives don't pay taxes.

We all knew that already.

Don't worry, you'll be back to flipping burgers before you know it.

I'm retired, Workie.

Not git back to work soon, so ah kin haz me sum uh dem Trump Bucks.

Being a red-hatted Trump zombie doesn't make you retired.

Being an asshat who uses a picture of a Nazi for a social media avatar while pretending to be a "progressive", doesn't make you "woke" either. It makes you a bigot and a hypocrite.

"Krauss was an unapologetic antisemite[2] who supported the Nazi Party and its ideology. While the Nazis seized power in Berlin in January 1933, Krauss joined the Vienna Burgtheater ensemble to perform as Napoleon in 100 Tage (Campo di maggio), a drama written by Giovacchino Forzano together with Benito Mussolini, whereafter he was received by the Italian dictator and also made the acquaintance of Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels..."

Werner Krauss - Wikipedia

You evidently prefer the white privileged Fuhrer and Furor.

You are evidently aroused to a hair-raising intensity.

ht_philadelphia_daily_news_trump_cover_float_jc_151208_16x9_992.jpg
how much money have you pulled out of your pocket to pay blacks reparations hypocrite ?

The bad news for Dopey Donald Trump and his grifter family keeps coming.

Dopey Donald Trump will face litigation and prosecution after he is voted out of office.

Dopey Donald Trump could be the biggest victim of COVID-19 as voters decide they don't need an incompetent apprentice POTUS.

Judge orders unaired "Celebrity Apprentice" footage released

Judge orders unaired "Celebrity Apprentice" footage released
Unaired "Celebrity Apprentice" footage to be turned over to plaintiffs suing Trump

SKY PALMA
APRIL 10, 2020 8:59AM (UTC)
This article originally appeared on Raw Story

A judge has ruled that unaired footage from the reality TV show Celebrity Apprentice should be handed over to a group of entrepreneurs who say they were scammed by Donald Trump and his children who repeatedly endorsed a questionable multilevel marketing company on the show, according to a report from Bloomberg.

"Trump and his three oldest children were sued in 2018 for their roles in promoting ACN from 2005 to 2015 with Trump suggesting people could invest in the company's desktop video phone with little or no risk," writes Bloomberg's Erik Larson. "The service was quickly eclipsed with the advent of smartphones and the plaintiffs claim they lost hundreds of thousands of dollars by putting their faith in the Trumps."

Forum List

Back