What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump endorses multiple Democrats

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is the best. :auiqs.jpg:

“…I would like to thank Dan for fighting so hard for America, and for working so tirelessly to stop "Trump." He was not easy to beat, but winning against him made me realize just how very talented I am!"

:yes_text12:

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't wait until Trump is back in the White House mean tweeting the looney liberals into a TDS frenzy!! ... :thup: :laugh::laugh:

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Assemblywoman Yuh-Line Niou, one of the other candidates running against Goldman, made hay of the Trump endorsement.

“Donald Trump just endorsed my multi-millionaire opponent, in case you needed a reminder of what the stakes are. #NY10, choose your fighter,” the Manhattan assemblywoman tweeted.

Absolute classic troll!

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“Jerry Nadler is likewise a hard driving man of the people, whose energy and attention to detail is unlike anyone else in Congress," Trump wrote. "He is high energy, sharp, quick wittted, and bright. You can't go wrong with either, but Carolyn Maloney is the better man. She will lead our Country into a very GREEN and prosperous future. Carolyn has my Complete and Total Endorsement, she will never let our Conservative Movement down!"

Come on! This is Gold!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump doesn't just play the leftist Democrats like a fiddle.
He's an entire symphony orchestra having them dance to his tune. .. :thup: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
“Jerry Nadler is likewise a hard driving man of the people, whose energy and attention to detail is unlike anyone else in Congress," Trump wrote. "He is high energy, sharp, quick wittted, and bright. You can't go wrong with either, but Carolyn Maloney is the better man. She will lead our Country into a very GREEN and prosperous future. Carolyn has my Complete and Total Endorsement, she will never let our Conservative Movement down!"

Come on! This is Gold!
Nadler is in office, Trump is in Jersey playing with himself, outside looking in.

An ex POTUS who can't even find a decent lawyer because he's a shitheel who doesn't pay.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump doesn't play the leftist Demorats like a fiddle.
He's an entire symphony orchestra having them dance to his tune. .. :thup: :laugh: :laugh:
Looks like the Dems played Trump considering they contol the Presidency & both houses of Congress. :abgg2q.jpg:

Have another shit sandwich.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump's playing 3D Chess with those idiots. You know that whatever Democrat Trump endorses is going to get fewer votes from Democrat voters.

If Trump publicly said "Don't drink Drano", Democrats would be lining up to drink Drano, just to spite him.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is the best. :auiqs.jpg:

“…I would like to thank Dan for fighting so hard for America, and for working so tirelessly to stop "Trump." He was not easy to beat, but winning against him made me realize just how very talented I am!"

:yes_text12:
Hilarious! :)

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Best in the world! he knows how to troll the communist Left!:up:
Democrats, not communists or the left.

But yes.

:)

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One of the opponents of a Trump endorsed Dem already used it against him.

The left is already calling it election tampering. :blowpop:
Liberals, not the left.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't wait until Trump is back in the White House mean tweeting the looney liberals into a TDS frenzy!! ... :thup: :laugh::laugh:
It'll make my spite vote for him all the more worth it! :)

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Come on! This is Gold!
LOL!

Truly magnificent.

The guy just can't be stopped! :)

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump doesn't just play the leftist Democrats like a fiddle.
Liberals, not leftists, but yes.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nadler is in office, Trump is in Jersey playing with himself, outside looking in.

An ex POTUS who can't even find a decent lawyer because he's a shitheel who doesn't pay.
Somebody's triggered...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List