Trump endorses multiple Democrats

It’a interesting how I try to find common ground with you on some level
You tried to buddy up to your straw man?

That's between you and them. :)
and your only response is basically “fuck you”.
No - my response is my response.

Read it again if you think you might better understand it.
Wow dude you are a cultist through and through huh?
Is this you trying to find more common ground with me?

Or just rank projection?
You drank two gallons of that orange kool-aid. Yikes.
More common ground seeking? (You need to work on this I think...) :)
You are about to board that UFO passing in front of the comet.
Projection?

More common ground seeking?
Christ dude what do you even call yourself instead of conservative?
Independent.
A rightwinger?
See above.
I’ll tell you that my sentiment remains the same: any rightwinger who opposes Trump I have respect for.
It's truly pathetic that you think your respect matters.
I feel we are mostly just talking semantics because many of your beliefs would be considered “conservative”.
Nope.

You tried to buddy up to your straw man?

That's between you and them. :)

No - my response is my response.

Read it again if you think you might better understand it.

Is this you trying to find more common ground with me?

Or just rank projection?

More common ground seeking? (You need to work on this I think...) :)

Projection?

More common ground seeking?

Independent.

See above.

It's truly pathetic that you think your respect matters.

Nope.
Lol you’re such a moron. Why would I continue to seek common ground with you if you rejected my first attempt? Obviously me trying it again would be a waste of time because you’re a goddamn idiot so I made no second attempt.

The best answer you can give to explain your ideology is “independent”. How dumb are you? Obviously conservatives can be independents lol. Do you even know what you are if you are not a conservative? No. You have no idea what you are talking about. You’re dumb as fuck.

Last edited:
Trump is the personification of the Chernobyl’s nuclear disaster that gave cancer to millions of people.
Thats what all the TDS’ing abnormals say….be honest, what’s your abnormality?
Fag?
Degenerate leech?
Criminal?
Chick with dick?
Feminazi?

Thats what all the TDS’ing abnormals say….be honest, what’s your abnormality?
Fag?
Degenerate leech?
Criminal?
Chick with dick?
Feminazi?
I guess criminal. I mean just about anyone here has broken the law and you have too, criminal!

It really doesn’t matter what I am. Trump is a moronic, whiny little bitchfuck. His neanderthal cult followers like you worship him because you are literally too stupid for words. It is impossible to articulate your profound intellectual disability. You’re an unprecedented, international embarrassment.

I guess criminal. I mean just about anyone here has broken the law and you have too, criminal!

It really doesn’t matter what I am. Trump is a moronic, whiny little bitchfuck. His neanderthal cult followers like you worship him because you are literally too stupid for words. It is impossible to articulate your profound intellectual disability. You’re an unprecedented, international embarrassment.
See, the thing is…literally NOBODY good, decent, moral, productive, sane and legal hates Trump like you whackos do…trust me….NOBODY.
We can be absolutely positive that you are an abnormal weirdo….indecent, immoral, dependent, insane and or illegal

See, the thing is…literally NOBODY good, decent, moral, productive, sane and legal hates Trump like you whackos do…trust me….NOBODY.
We can be absolutely positive that you are an abnormal weirdo….indecent, immoral, dependent, insane and or illegal
Do you realize how ridiculous it is to say that about ANYONE who doesn’t like Trump? Successful business owners hate Trump. Accomplished lawyers and judges hate Trump. There are millionaires who hate Trump. There are even a couple of billionaires who hate Trump. Why? Because they are intelligent people and they know he’s a goddamn, toxic IDIOT. He’s fucking stupid. Anyone with a reasonable IQ understands that.

If Trump could give cancer to democrats I would nominate him for sainthood.
You would, wouldn’t you? Definitely bizarre to give sainthood to someone that kills anyone at all, but I get it - you’re a Trump supporter. Words have no meaning.

Lol you’re such a moron.
^ Failed & fallacious derailing garbage.
Why would I continue to seek common ground with you if you rejected my first attempt?
^ Pathetic.
Obviously me trying it again would be a waste of time because you’re a goddamn idiot so I made no second attempt.
See above.
The best answer you can give to explain your ideology is “independent”.
See above.
How dumb are you?
See above.
Obviously conservatives can be independents lol. Do you even know what you are if you are not a conservative? No. You have no idea what you are talking about. You’re dumb as fuck.
See above.

You would, wouldn’t you? Definitely bizarre to give sainthood to someone that kills anyone at all, but I get it - you’re a Trump supporter. Words have no meaning.
Your words have absolutely no meaning because you are a Democrat and can only blather.

Nadler is in office, Trump is in Jersey playing with himself, outside looking in.

An ex POTUS who can't even find a decent lawyer because he's a shitheel who doesn't pay.
right. and we're supposed 2 believe someone like YOU?

your party condones child murder and sexual perversion and corruption in DC

so there goes your believability

Then there's the inconvenient (to leftists) fact that Trump-backed candidates have won something like 95% of the time

I'm thinking : sore loser

Trump can be so funny, because he was so successful at improving the lives of Americans while he was president.

Hard to imagine Jimmy Carter, or Joe Biden cracking wise like that. Not being Partisan, Bill Clinton had a decent economy, so he could have been funny. At least until he got caught with his Little Bill in the wrong place. Chicks hate a guy whose funny after being exposed as a cheater.

Trump has made politics interesting and fun. The left is angrier than a deranged cockroach.

right. and we're supposed 2 believe someone like YOU?

your party condones child murder and sexual perversion and corruption in DC

so there goes your believability

Then there's the inconvenient (to leftists) fact that Trump-backed candidates have won something like 95% of the time

I'm thinking : sore loser
Your party still supports a self dealing deranged traitor, you moron.

Think that ignorant fuck stole those documents to read up on that stuff, you idiot?

Forum List

Back