Trump endorses multiple Democrats

I can't wait until Trump is back in the White House mean tweeting the looney liberals into a TDS frenzy!! ... :thup: :laugh::laugh:

It's really funny when he does things like that ... Flat out trolling.

He can just say something silly like ... "The sky is falling".
The next thing you know ... Pundits and the Press are losing their minds, drooling at the mouth and hysterical.

They will line up 50 "experts", and cover every time slot for a whole damn weekend,
explaining exactly why the sky isn't falling and President Trump is wrong and lying.

Like somehow a bunch of nitwits watching their program needed convincing the sky isn't falling ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You have a sick sense of fun. Our country is disintegrating and you're trolling.

When all you have is a bunch of Assclowns in a Banana Republic on Capitol Hill ...
You might as well be trolling when you suggest your silly desire to believe they are capable of fixing anything.

Especially when they, and the rot they bring with them, are the damn problem ... :thup:

It's really funny when he does things like that ... Flat out trolling.

He can just say something silly like ... "The sky is falling".
The next thing you know ... Pundits and the Press are losing their minds, drooling at the mouth and hysterical.

They will line up 50 "experts", and cover every time slot for whole damn weekend,
explaining exactly why the sky isn't falling and President Trump is wrong and lying.

Like somehow a bunch of nitwits watching their program needed convincing the sky isn't falling ... :auiqs.jpg:

Just what the Country needs. Four more years of some attention seeking lunatic rage tweeting all hours of the day & night.

Look, I can accept we have ideological differences. I mostly tolerate you are conservative and your ideology reflects that, but supporting Trump? It’s completely unforgivable. It’s toxic and incredibly stupid.
I respect any conservative that rejects Trump even if we still have fundamental ideological differences.
So it's your way or your way? Get bent with that! There's many others options, clown.

Just what the Country needs. Four more years of some attention seeking lunatic rage tweeting all hours of the day & night.

Hell no ... This country needs to break the cycle we are in, expose all the rot
and kick the Establishment that has been running things for the last 70 plus years to the fucking curb.

If you want to break the cycle ... Set a bull loose in a china shop ... And watch what happens.
The corruption will rise to the surface, and people will expose themselves for who they are.

There isn't a single Assclown in the Banana Republic on Capitol Hill that isn't an attention seeking whore ...
And almost every one of them is a lying sack of shit, trolling one party or the other every chance they get.

Last edited:
Look, I can accept we have ideological differences. I mostly tolerate you are conservative and your ideology reflects that, but supporting Trump? It’s completely unforgivable. It’s toxic and incredibly stupid.
I respect any conservative that rejects Trump even if we still have fundamental ideological differences.
Oh, so we’re not allowed to be different. Gotcha! You really are insane in a country of differences

It’a interesting how I try to find common ground with you on some level and your only response is basically “fuck you”. Wow dude you are a cultist through and through huh? You drank two gallons of that orange kool-aid. Yikes. You are about to board that UFO passing in front of the comet.

Christ dude what do you even call yourself instead of conservative? A rightwinger? I’ll tell you that my sentiment remains the same: any rightwinger who opposes Trump I have respect for. I feel we are mostly just talking semantics because many of your beliefs would be considered “conservative”.
You are insane dude. Seek help. You treat trump like like John hinkly was obsessed with Jody Foster! You’re dangerous

Not at all, I see your insanity through your writing
No, see, you’re just butthurt that I didn’t say I hate any conservative. If I had said that, you would gladly accuse me of being insane and you would feel intellectually superior. Instead, you’re pretending I said that for a faux sense of intellectual superiority

No, see, you’re just butthurt that I didn’t say I hate any conservative. If I had said that, you would gladly accuse me of being insane and you would feel intellectually superior. Instead, you’re pretending I said that for a faux sense of intellectual superiority
I’m not in here complaining about trump every hour!!

You need a new gimmick

If these Dems win, will it add to Trump’s success record for his endorsed candidates?

Forum List

Back