Trump endorses multiple Democrats

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He is the best. :auiqs.jpg:

“…I would like to thank Dan for fighting so hard for America, and for working so tirelessly to stop "Trump." He was not easy to beat, but winning against him made me realize just how very talented I am!"

:yes_text12:

Assemblywoman Yuh-Line Niou, one of the other candidates running against Goldman, made hay of the Trump endorsement.

“Donald Trump just endorsed my multi-millionaire opponent, in case you needed a reminder of what the stakes are. #NY10, choose your fighter,” the Manhattan assemblywoman tweeted.

Absolute classic troll!

“Jerry Nadler is likewise a hard driving man of the people, whose energy and attention to detail is unlike anyone else in Congress," Trump wrote. "He is high energy, sharp, quick wittted, and bright. You can't go wrong with either, but Carolyn Maloney is the better man. She will lead our Country into a very GREEN and prosperous future. Carolyn has my Complete and Total Endorsement, she will never let our Conservative Movement down!"

Come on! This is Gold!

“Jerry Nadler is likewise a hard driving man of the people, whose energy and attention to detail is unlike anyone else in Congress," Trump wrote. "He is high energy, sharp, quick wittted, and bright. You can't go wrong with either, but Carolyn Maloney is the better man. She will lead our Country into a very GREEN and prosperous future. Carolyn has my Complete and Total Endorsement, she will never let our Conservative Movement down!"

Come on! This is Gold!
Nadler is in office, Trump is in Jersey playing with himself, outside looking in.

An ex POTUS who can't even find a decent lawyer because he's a shitheel who doesn't pay.

Trump's playing 3D Chess with those idiots. You know that whatever Democrat Trump endorses is going to get fewer votes from Democrat voters.

If Trump publicly said "Don't drink Drano", Democrats would be lining up to drink Drano, just to spite him.

He is the best. :auiqs.jpg:

“…I would like to thank Dan for fighting so hard for America, and for working so tirelessly to stop "Trump." He was not easy to beat, but winning against him made me realize just how very talented I am!"

:yes_text12:
Hilarious! :)

Come on! This is Gold!
LOL!

Truly magnificent.

The guy just can't be stopped! :)

Nadler is in office, Trump is in Jersey playing with himself, outside looking in.

An ex POTUS who can't even find a decent lawyer because he's a shitheel who doesn't pay.
Somebody's triggered...

Forum List

Back