Trump ‘endangered my family’ on Jan 6, Pence said at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians & journalists

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my friends, we need to be afraid of Trump if he becomes President Of The United States. if that's what he did in a 1st term, imagine how unshackled and unhinged he'll be in a 2nd term!

640d4fc62500006000efeb4d.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Mike Pence on Saturday harshly criticized former President Donald Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, widening the rift between the two men as they prepare to battle over the Republican nomination in next year’s election.

“President Trump was wrong,” Pence said during remarks at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians and journalists. “I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

Pence’s remarks were the sharpest condemnation yet from the once-loyal lieutenant who has often shied away from confronting his former boss. Trump has already declared his candidacy. Pence has not, but he’s been laying the groundwork to run.

More at the link below...

PENCE UNLOADS: TRUMP ‘ENDANGERED MY FAMILY’

Pence is finally showing some spine. It's about time. What do you think?

• Banned

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Mike Pence on Saturday harshly criticized former President Donald Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, widening the rift between the two men as they prepare to battle over the Republican nomination in next year’s election.

“President Trump was wrong,” Pence said during remarks at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians and journalists. “I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

Pence’s remarks were the sharpest condemnation yet from the once-loyal lieutenant who has often shied away from confronting his former boss. Trump has already declared his candidacy. Pence has not, but he’s been laying the groundwork to run.

Fuk Pence...cocksucker...back-stabbing faggoty Deep-State Stooge.

“Widening the rift” as they “prepare to do battle” the GOP nomination?

Little 30 Pence doesn’t even poll at 1%.

. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

Now this rotten bastard knows how 50 million American mom's and dads felt for EIGHT MONTHS.

This fucktard has no awareness and no empathy, talking about himself and ignoring his 50 million countrymen who suffered A LOT MORE THAN HE DID.

This fuckwad is unelectable. His political career is over.

"as they prepare to battle over the Republican nomination in next year’s election."

thats all you need to know. I hope he also unloaded on Maxine Watters and other Democrats who encouraged confrontation with conservative politicians by the general public.

Trump did more for Pence's supposed faith than any President in many many decades. Recent Presidents go to Church for show including the current charlatan in office.

What an ass. It isn't anything Trump did, it is all a choreographed Hollywood set of talking points arranged to retain power by the DNC while wreaking absolute lawless HAVOC on this nation! The worst thing Trump is guilty of is trying to stop this corruption and failing, and we've paid the price dearly ever since!

Forum List

Back