Trump ‘endangered my family’ on Jan 6, Pence said at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians & journalists

640d4fc62500006000efeb4d.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Mike Pence on Saturday harshly criticized former President Donald Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, widening the rift between the two men as they prepare to battle over the Republican nomination in next year’s election.

“President Trump was wrong,” Pence said during remarks at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner attended by politicians and journalists. “I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

Pence’s remarks were the sharpest condemnation yet from the once-loyal lieutenant who has often shied away from confronting his former boss. Trump has already declared his candidacy. Pence has not, but he’s been laying the groundwork to run.

More at the link below...

PENCE UNLOADS: TRUMP ‘ENDANGERED MY FAMILY’

Pence is finally showing some spine. It's about time. What do you think?
Pence is being stupid for a reason

What he should have done was refuse to put his stamp of approval on a stolen election

Now this rotten bastard knows how 50 million American mom's and dads felt for EIGHT MONTHS.

This fucktard has no awareness and no empathy, talking about himself and ignoring his 50 million countrymen who suffered A LOT MORE THAN HE DID.

This fuckwad is unelectable. His political career is over.
Making deals with Democrats is a fool's game.

This is the Senator's fault, for not casting their vote to impeach him for 1/6 dereliction of duty and self coup attempt. All senators wanted to impeach him but only 7 or so republicans had the cohones to do it.... They all spoke that he should have been impeached. So a majority in the senate, 57, voted to impeach him but they needed a super majority to do it.

If he had been impeached, as he should have been, he would have been barred from running for the presidency or any office.
You need to get some coffee because your post doesn't make any sense.

who gives a crap? Normal Americans are “in danger” 24-7 from Criminals set free to roam and pillage. Set free by policies of DC & State loons that Pence goes along with.
Ex - zactly!

Pence has a lot of gall to whine about the danger his family - in the Naval Observatory, surrounded by Secret Service commandos in suits - were in, as he suddenly starts supporting the Bush/Cheney faction of the GOP that knuckles under to pro-criminal Dems at every turn.

How about Pence on this about Trump putting his family in danger, do you agree or disagree? Please don't skirt the question again.

How can I agree or disagree with an article from a source that is best known for biased lying?

FOAD. troll.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

Forum List

Back