Trump drains the swamp to staff his new administration with insiders

Yep he is a liberal and still you nutter have gone unhinged at the fact you didn't get your way. I find it all very funny and amusing. It has turned into great entertainment.

Did you MISS the part when Trump called YOU republicans a bunch of stupid voters????
He IS correct....

Did you missed the part that I didn't vote for Trump.

Did you miss the part had you had almost any other candidate your party would have won.

Did you miss the part where liberals are so upset they are pissing themselves and destroying property because your party put up the worst candidate of all time and lost.

Did you miss the part where Americans saw through scare tactics of left and vote against your candidate.

The next four years you are going to cry and whine and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Yep he is a liberal and still you nutter have gone unhinged at the fact you didn't get your way. I find it all very funny and amusing. It has turned into great entertainment.

Did you MISS the part when Trump called YOU republicans a bunch of stupid voters????
He IS correct....

Did you missed the part that I didn't vote for Trump.

Did you miss the part had you had almost any other candidate your party would have won.

Did you miss the part where liberals are so upset they are pissing themselves and destroying property because your party put up the worst candidate of all time and lost.

Did you miss the part where Americans saw through scare tactics of left and vote against your candidate.

The next four years you are going to cry and whine and you have no one to blame but yourself.

I'm actually looking forward toward ATTACKING morons like you (you're an idiot regardless for whom you voted or didn't vote).......

Forum List

Back