OK women.......unhappy because you ended up with Trump?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Well cry me a river

You don't get the respect you deserve? Well too freak'n bad

53% of white women voted for Trump
Only 54% of women voted for Hillary

Voices: What Trump's victory tells us about women

Let's hear it for the lip service women give that our political system does not respect them

They just want him to grab them by their pussy.
Nothing to see here, folks.

Well cry me a river

Let's hear it for the lip service women give that our political system does not respect them

His comments/actions regarding women were disgusting, but RW, it's too common place an attitude for women to use it as the one and only reason to reject him. I knew that would be. If I hadn't already made up my mind against Trump, I would have had some real soul searching to do when the Access Hollywood tape came out. There were a lot of other important issues to consider in this election that were more important. Rejecting Trump because he is a poor role model, because it gives "sanction" to his asshole attitude toward women, would not have solved the problem, either. Look at the robust defense he got from all and sundry.
That's another fight for another day, after everyone has gotten rested up a bit.
Don't blame women for having other considerations even more important to their daily lives.

Article is basically bitching that women didn't vote for Hillary the same way blacks voted for Obama because they accept being inferior.

"Many women who participate in a sexist society are unaware that they're complicit in their own subjugation." Give me a break. Women aren't unequal. People want to invent things to yell and fight about.

I care more about the apt person for the job than shattering the glass ceiling or any other precedent. That would be incidental.

The lesser of the two evils prevailed, but who knows how things will unravel. One thing is certain; that article, though, is shit.

Well cry me a river

His comments/actions regarding women were disgusting, but RW, it's too common place an attitude for women to use it as the one and only reason to reject him. I knew that would be. If I hadn't already made up my mind against Trump, I would have had some real soul searching to do when the Access Hollywood tape came out. There were a lot of other important issues to consider in this election that were more important. Rejecting Trump because he is a poor role model, because it gives "sanction" to his asshole attitude toward women, would not have solved the problem, either. Look at the robust defense he got from all and sundry.
That's another fight for another day, after everyone has gotten rested up a bit.
Don't blame women for having other considerations even more important to their daily lives.
Do you have Alzheimer's?
The fact remains conservative women across the country overwhelmingly voted for trump. Fact

Well cry me a river

Too bad, you're ignoring that the vast majority of conservative women overwhelmingly voted for Trump… Fact

Purple prose much? Ha ha ha! Oh good grief:

...They stood stunned beneath an intact glass ceiling at the Javits Center in New York, weeping with fresh grief. They bowed their heads as if attending a funeral, and indeed they were. Their worst nightmare unfurled before them, and as state after state turned crimson, they swallowed the triumphant roar they had prepared to unleash.

When morning came, they turned desperately to one another: "What do we tell the children?"....

:crybaby:

Last edited:
Well cry me a river

But... but... TRUMP IS A MISOGYNIST!!!

Maybe the crazy over-blown rhetoric and Hillary's worship of her vagina alienated the women.

Well cry me a river

Do you have Alzheimer's?
The fact remains conservative women across the country overwhelmingly voted for trump. Fact
Who's got the Alzheimer's? LOL

Ha ha ha! Oh good grief:

...They stood stunned beneath an intact glass ceiling at the Javits Center in New York, weeping with fresh grief. They bowed their heads as if attending a funeral, and indeed they were. Their worst nightmare unfurled before them, and as state after state turned crimson, they swallowed the triumphant roar they had prepared to unleash.

When morning came, they turned desperately to one another: "What do we tell the children?"....

Your true colors are showing, Tilly.

Well cry me a river

Do you have Alzheimer's?
Who's got the Alzheimer's? LOL
It must be you, no conservative/libertarian women voted for the hildabeast

...and millions of people that voted for Obama four/eight years ago voted for Trump this time around. Fact

Ha ha ha! Oh good grief:

Your true colors are showing, Tilly.
Good! They've never been hidden.

Forum List

Back