Trump Doubled My Tax Refund Check!!

The right wing only complains when income redistribution benefits the poor.

Keeping more of MY own money is not income redistribution get real.
Not if it is adding to the debt. It is simple income redistribution. Why complain about welfare for the poor.

LOL taking my money and gifting it to other people is income redistribution. Adding to the national debt is overspending.
Why do the rich need a tax cut?

Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution.

Why does the right wing have a problem with welfare spending.

Providing for the general welfare doesn't mean what you think it does. Here go educate yourself CRS/LII Annotated Constitution Article I
That only applies to Republicans.

Not if it is adding to the debt. It is simple income redistribution. Why complain about welfare for the poor.

LOL taking my money and gifting it to other people is income redistribution. Adding to the national debt is overspending.

Providing for the general welfare doesn't mean what you think it does. Here go educate yourself CRS/LII Annotated Constitution Article I

Cornell University Law School...well lets be honest they don't have an opening for you. :laugh:

I claim no deductions pay a wad of taxes then I have to send them a check for 4-5 thousand at the end of the year. I don't like it but damn there are a lot worse problems I could have.

Cornell University Law School...well lets be honest they don't have an opening for you. :laugh:
That is the republican doctrine not the federal doctrine.

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

Yep, bend over and have a Merry Trump Christmas - while passing the increased national debt to your offspring.

The theory is this tax reform bill will enable the economy to take off and grow at such a rate it will pay for the tax cuts plus generate a whole lot more tax revenue on top of that. So your post is at best dishonest. Some Dem's suggested maybe half the tax cuts and test that for a few years to see if this theory proves true, but half measures were likely not to work. We need to hit a tax cut threshold for the economy to get cooking with gas.

So give it a few years and if it doesn't work you can celebrate. Certainly doing nothing was wrong. Obama doubled the damn debt and what do we have to show for it. So now we'll give Trump's plan a try he can hardly do worse than your guy.

Duh, that "theory" has never worked. Never! You're just happy that Trump is kicking the debt can down the road to enrich his already rich friends at the expense of future generations of poor and middle class Americans. On Christmas Day - think about the millions who will lose their health insurance in order to help pay for Trump's tax cut con job.

TAX and SPEND lib please, your faux rage over the debt is laughable :laugh:
LOL

So’s yours.

I just finished reading Trump's tax reform bill and calculated my tax refund check for next year when the tax reform bill takes effect, my refund check will be DOUBLE this years refund on about the same income hell yeah! Good job president Trump!! :eusa_dance:

I have to start taking money out of my 401K next year because of the stupid IRS rules.

Under this plan my taxes will be less with the increased income than it is now. That is a good thing. More money to spend on guns, ammo and to donate to the NRA.

God Bless President Trump. God damn the Democrats for being so stupid as to oppose tax cuts. How dumb is that?

Bummer, government won't wait for their cut of your 401k forever unfortunately.

I don't need the 401K for my retirement. I have enough money from other sources. I would like to leave the 401K to my grandkids but the filthy ass government won't let me.

At least Trump's tax cuts will in effect make the additional money tax free.
Dumbfuck conservative — the government didn’t force you to put your money into s 401K to begin with. If the rules of a 401K are such an annoyance to ya, you should have invested your money elsewhere. <smh>

They tried it under Ronald Reagan, the facts, Reagan tripled the national debt
They tried it under George W> Bush, the facts, Bush doubled the national debt.

Again, give me an example where the theory ever worked.

I am tablet limited. I did give you GWB example. Revenue was increasing up thru 2007. Then Social Eng broke housing, recession hit. TARP + 2 mini stimulus charged under GWB final yr. Start of Obama. This skews numbers you toss around. Obama years added more to that. Took TARP payback too but charged it during GWB final year. Lots of funny business during 09 transition.
Stop lying, gramps.

Duhbya cut taxes in 2001, 2002 and 2003 and federal income tax revenue fell each of those years. It wasn’t until 2004 when the real estate bubble began to inflate uncontrollably that federal income tax finally began to increase.

usgs_line.php

fyi....grandpamurkedu was not the liar, I was. be careful, Cheifs play big game tonight vs. SD. Fair warning Iissued.

It took time for results to show from the other dot.com job recession. The GOVT screws up a lot of things. This is why Trump (an outsider) may help? Cant do much worse than $1.25T wasted per year. Give Trump a chance.......give 2-3 years. Clean the house.
Exactly how senile are you? I was taking to you, not Grampa Murked U, when I said you were lying.

It did not “take time.” It never happened because of the tax cuts. Tax cuts reduce federal income tax revenue and as I showed you, revenues fell in 2001, 2002 and 2003. When revenues did increase, it was because of the real estate bubble. When that bubble burst in 2008, revenues fell again.

Come to grips with this...economic growth is our only hope of digging out of the black hole of debt congress has sunk us into. Its time to go big or go home, Trump's been telling the country this for several years now.
The job market is at full employment and not going to grow much more beyond population growth. The way to dig out of this mess is to leave taxes where they are, cut spending to turn a surplus, and start paying down the debt.

The right wing only complains when income redistribution benefits the poor.

Your link shows that it does. Hamilton and Madison held differing views on the issue, with Hamilton laying the groundwork towards what modern day Liberals believe; while Madison’s position is championed by modern day conservatives. Your link shows Hamilton’s position won the day early on and was cemented by the U.S. Supreme Court in the 20th century.

Your link shows that it does. Hamilton and Madison held differing views on the issue, with Hamilton laying the groundwork towards what modern day Liberals believe; while Madison’s position is championed by modern day conservatives. Your link shows Hamilton’s position won the day early on and was cemented by the U.S. Supreme Court in the 20th century.
I think we should blame Madison and the Republican Doctrine for most of our problems.

"Trump Doubled My Tax Refund Check!!"

That BASTARD! :p

(Hey, BL... what is a millionaire / billionaire like you doing on USMB? I mean you have to be one if your tax refund was doubled because we all know, according to the snowflakes, that the ONLY people being helped / getting money back are the millionaires and billionaires....)

Yep, bend over and have a Merry Trump Christmas - while passing the increased national debt to your offspring.

The theory is this tax reform bill will enable the economy to take off and grow at such a rate it will pay for the tax cuts plus generate a whole lot more tax revenue on top of that. So your post is at best dishonest. Some Dem's suggested maybe half the tax cuts and test that for a few years to see if this theory proves true, but half measures were likely not to work. We need to hit a tax cut threshold for the economy to get cooking with gas.

So give it a few years and if it doesn't work you can celebrate. Certainly doing nothing was wrong. Obama doubled the damn debt and what do we have to show for it. So now we'll give Trump's plan a try he can hardly do worse than your guy.

Duh, that "theory" has never worked. Never! You're just happy that Trump is kicking the debt can down the road to enrich his already rich friends at the expense of future generations of poor and middle class Americans. On Christmas Day - think about the millions who will lose their health insurance in order to help pay for Trump's tax cut con job.

TAX and SPEND lib please, your faux rage over the debt is laughable :laugh:

Your bullshit and lies can only smear some lipstick on Trump's tax cut pig. It's nothing but a con job - of which Trump's deranged base will end up suffering the most.

How is keeping thousands more of MY money under Trump's tax reform bill a bad thing? Does anyone know what this lib is blabbering about? :eusa_eh:

It's only 'your' money if you never have, never do, and never will use any government services.

(Hey, BL... what is a millionaire / billionaire like you doing on USMB? I mean you have to be one if your tax refund was doubled because we all know, according to the snowflakes, that the ONLY people being helped / getting money back are the millionaires and billionaires....)

No, not really. His refund went from 10 bucks to 20 bucks. That would be double and it would not really be very helpful.

The increase in the child tax credit to $2000 w/ 70% refundable means that someone with 2 kids whose taxable income was low enough to have no tax liability could receive a check for $2800 from the government after they take the child tax credit.

I think that's how it works...

No, not really. His refund went from 10 bucks to 20 bucks. That would be double and it would not really be very helpful.
Helluva lot better than having the amount he owes doubled so the Democrats can pay off more of their sexual misconduct victims...

:p

trumps main job was to enrich his families wealth ,and along the way all his millionaire toddies in congress Now the putin like pos is making a supreme effort to punish all those he considers enemies They already is in place repub scum in the process of taking Mueller down Trump is afraid of what?

Helluva lot better than having the amount he owes doubled so the Democrats can pay off more of their sexual misconduct victims...

:p
but not quite as good as trump and other millionaires in congress saving 50 to 100 thousand and more

The increase in the child tax credit to $2000 w/ 70% refundable means that someone with 2 kids whose taxable income was low enough to have no tax liability could receive a check for $2800 from the government after they take the child tax credit.

Boom and bust is not as helpful as a consistent income.

Solving simple poverty will accomplish more.

Adding to the debt is simple income redistribution and the poor may benefit,right wingers.

I know I ran and checked my pay stub but I'm not a millionaire, CNN fake news? :p

Forum List

Back