Trump doing great for the economy.

The economy is fine. It’s been fine for years. There’s no major difference between the economy now and under Obama.

You’re obviously not in the business world. That is far from the truth.

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

Three good examples of tends that predate the Trump administration.

Seriously. There’s barely any difference in the tens lines before or after the election.

The economy is fine. It’s been fine for years. There’s no major difference between the economy now and under Obama.

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

Seriously. There’s barely any difference in the tens lines before or after the election.
The difference is monumental. Watch the O’Leary video.

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

Why do you post graphs that prove that all of this started long before your god took the White House.

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

Why do you post graphs that prove that all of this started long before your god took the White House.
Why don't you post a graph of how Trump could possibly lose the election, everything else is moot.

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

Why don't you post a graph of how Trump could possibly lose the election, everything else is moot.

I do not think he will, would be shocking if he did.

Then you do not think, or at least not very well..

Then you do not think.

I think that was pretty weak there little one. I am sure you can do better than that.

Then you do not think.

I think that was pretty weak there little one. I am sure you can do better than that.
Read the edit

Then you do not think.

Read the edit

Does not change anything. It was weak.

The chances of Trump losing the election are minimal at best.

The economy will still be hanging on by Nov and the field the Dems have put together might keep them from taking back the Senate because none of them excite anyone into getting out to vote.

US has half a million fewer jobs than believed after big government revision

Don't forget, the US lost 12,000 manufacturing jobs in December. TWELVE THOUSAND!
That's a lot.

Remember all the trillions in tax cuts Republicans gave during Bush's second term?

Tax cuts like that are a sugar high for the economy. If bush had made his tax cuts six months later, the recession would have been pushed back a few months. Enough to get McCain elected.

The Trump tax cuts for the rich are wearing off. The house won't be passing any more tax cuts.

Look at Amazon.

Amazon paid no federal taxes on $11.2 billion in profits last year, according to group's analysis

How do you make over eleven billion in profit and pay not a penny in federal taxes?

Easy, buy Republicans to change the laws.

84602194_2769662309738114_3673931835500396544_n.jpg

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

The difference is monumental. Watch the O’Leary video.
You can say there’s a difference but you can’t show it.

Then you do not think.

Read the edit

The economy will still be hanging on by Nov and the field the Dems have put together might keep them from taking back the Senate because none of them excite anyone into getting out to vote.
I will bow to your expertise on weakness.

Then you do not think.

Read the edit

Thanks. It is not hard to become an expert on it, not after dealing with people like you on this forum every day .

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

Because he can’t tell the difference. He’s blinded by devotion.

Then you do not think.

Read the edit

Thanks. It is not hard to become an expert on it, not after dealing with people like you on this forum every day .
You do not deal with anyone. Get over yourself.

Name some metrics.
View attachment 305400

View attachment 305401

View attachment 305402

View attachment 305403

Why do you post graphs that pr

ove that all of this started long before your god took the White House.
Because he can’t tell the difference. He’s blinded by devotion.
Bullshit
How do you explain this?
Carlyle's David Rubenstein: Trump 'policies seem to be working' to boost the US economy

Forum List

Back