Trump Does Not Care About Any Americans

Donald Trump doesn’t care about any Americans — not even Republicans
And he sure doesn't care about his base.
Trying to find a city to host the Republican Convention is an example. The people in those towns plus the local governments don't want it. Exposing people to the virus is no concern to Trump. He doesn't care about Americans.
All those changes are costing donors millions and possibly more dollars in support. Put Houston on the list now.

What can cost more is this crap about no mail-in voting. Not allowing your own base to vote by mail is going to cost in votes. Talk about rigging your own supporters from voting.

"The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that “Trump’s relentless attacks on the security of mail voting are driving suspicion among GOP voters toward absentee ballots,” which is alarming to “Republican strategists, who say it could undercut their own candidates, including Trump himself.”

"The sheep-like loyalty that Trump so values in his supporters is starting to backfire seriously. Whatever Trump’s purpose in constantly whining that absentee ballots are “rigged” (likely setting up an excuse to reject the election results in November), the result is that “GOP campaigns around the country are hearing from more and more Republican voters who say they do not trust absentee ballots,” putting Republicans at a disadvantage in elections where large numbers of voters will vote by mail in order to avoid coronavirus risks at the polls."

"Trump sees Republicans primarily as marks, to be fleeced for all they’re worth and then abandoned the second he sees no value in them. Trump’s burning hatred for any American who didn’t vote for him is well documented, but just as true and just as disturbing is his utter disregard for the lives or well-being of people who did support him, and continue to do so.

"Not that Trump cares about any of the suffering he’s inflicting on Republican voters, organizers or politicians as the price they pay for supporting him. On the contrary, he’s such a sociopathic narcissist that he probably gets off on the way Republicans keep swallowing his abuse and asking for more. An ass-kicking in November may well be coming, and Trump will make sure his followers suffer even more along the way."

So what is you ploy here, to try and convince us to support mail-in voting? Sorry, we don't and never will.

If you can go grocery shopping, go to Walmart, go to protests and riots, you can go vote in person. Mail-in voting presents even more opportunities for Democrats to try and steal this election, and that's why you're all for it.

You know as well as we do that we are all charged up to bring America another four years of President Trump. On your side? Biden. Not much to get worked up about there, and certainly not worth the trip to the polls to vote for him. That's what you're really worried about--not Republican voters.
Whats wrong with absentee voting. I've been doing such for decades.
The last three times I voted my ballot came in the mail and I dropped it into a designated drop box. Early voting gives you plenty of time to get it done. Ray says it shouldn't be easy. Suppression comes to mind.

How so? If it's not convenient for you, it's no more convenient for me.

People who don't consider voting a serious thing are people who know little about the issues, our country, or our finances. Therefore it's not really that important to them. If it's very important to you, then obviously you do know what's at stake by casting your vote. And if it is important to you, convenience is the last consideration of making sure your vote counts.

And actually if it were up to me, people who went to vote would have to take a test first. Nothing too hard and things that every voter should know, such as, who is the VP and what party do they belong to? Who is in leadership of the House? The Senate? How much is our national debt, and how is the federal government funded?

Make them multiple-choice, and you have to get six out of ten correct.

We Republicans would welcome such a system. Democrats would fight it until death.

Trying to find a city to host the Republican Convention is an example. The people in those towns plus the local governments don't want it. Exposing people to the virus is no concern to Trump. He doesn't care about Americans.
All those changes are costing donors millions and possibly more dollars in support. Put Houston on the list now.

What can cost more is this crap about no mail-in voting. Not allowing your own base to vote by mail is going to cost in votes. Talk about rigging your own supporters from voting.

"The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that “Trump’s relentless attacks on the security of mail voting are driving suspicion among GOP voters toward absentee ballots,” which is alarming to “Republican strategists, who say it could undercut their own candidates, including Trump himself.”

"The sheep-like loyalty that Trump so values in his supporters is starting to backfire seriously. Whatever Trump’s purpose in constantly whining that absentee ballots are “rigged” (likely setting up an excuse to reject the election results in November), the result is that “GOP campaigns around the country are hearing from more and more Republican voters who say they do not trust absentee ballots,” putting Republicans at a disadvantage in elections where large numbers of voters will vote by mail in order to avoid coronavirus risks at the polls."

"Trump sees Republicans primarily as marks, to be fleeced for all they’re worth and then abandoned the second he sees no value in them. Trump’s burning hatred for any American who didn’t vote for him is well documented, but just as true and just as disturbing is his utter disregard for the lives or well-being of people who did support him, and continue to do so.

"Not that Trump cares about any of the suffering he’s inflicting on Republican voters, organizers or politicians as the price they pay for supporting him. On the contrary, he’s such a sociopathic narcissist that he probably gets off on the way Republicans keep swallowing his abuse and asking for more. An ass-kicking in November may well be coming, and Trump will make sure his followers suffer even more along the way."

So what is you ploy here, to try and convince us to support mail-in voting? Sorry, we don't and never will.

If you can go grocery shopping, go to Walmart, go to protests and riots, you can go vote in person. Mail-in voting presents even more opportunities for Democrats to try and steal this election, and that's why you're all for it.

You know as well as we do that we are all charged up to bring America another four years of President Trump. On your side? Biden. Not much to get worked up about there, and certainly not worth the trip to the polls to vote for him. That's what you're really worried about--not Republican voters.
Have you ever voted by mail Ray? I’ve voted by mail for years. It’s easy. I dont see the problem with it. Why do you?

Trump told him, and Trump never lies (Does he???).

Have you ever voted by mail Ray? I’ve voted by mail for years. It’s easy. I dont see the problem with it. Why do you?

That has nothing to do with it. I know how bad our mail service is here. I know that anybody can get a ballot by mistake and simply send it in.

The problem with our voting system is that it is too easy. It shouldn't be. You should have to put some effort into voting to show you're desire to have your vote counted. Do you really think the lefts opposition to Voter-ID is because of racism? That's silly on it's face. The Democrat party knows that a percentage of their voters are lazy. Sure......they'll vote if it's convenient enough, fast enough, effortless enough. But Voter-ID would make them do some leg work which a portion of their constituents won't do. Us Republicans? We'd crawl naked over an anthill covered in honey to get to the polls.
You didn’t answer my question. Have you or do you mail in vote?

No, I have never voted by mail. What's your point and what does that have to do with my reply?
I’m just curious if you have first experience with the process or if your just basing your reply on what you’ve “heard”

That has nothing to do with it. I know how bad our mail service is here. I know that anybody can get a ballot by mistake and simply send it in.

The problem with our voting system is that it is too easy. It shouldn't be. You should have to put some effort into voting to show you're desire to have your vote counted. Do you really think the lefts opposition to Voter-ID is because of racism? That's silly on it's face. The Democrat party knows that a percentage of their voters are lazy. Sure......they'll vote if it's convenient enough, fast enough, effortless enough. But Voter-ID would make them do some leg work which a portion of their constituents won't do. Us Republicans? We'd crawl naked over an anthill covered in honey to get to the polls.

No, I have never voted by mail. What's your point and what does that have to do with my reply?
I’m just curious if you have first experience with the process or if your just basing your reply on what you’ve “heard”

It's based on what I read. Like I said, if you're too lazy to vote, then you just don't care enough. We should only have voters who care about this country and our future who are voting. But as we both know, that would knock out a lot of Democrat voters and put the party at a disadvantage.

It's based on what I read. Like I said, if you're too lazy to vote, then you just don't care enough. We should only have voters who care about this country and our future who are voting. But as we both know, that would knock out a lot of Democrat voters and put the party at a disadvantage.
You’re just playing politics... hard to take that seriously. I get my voting pack in the mail with a booklet of all the bills and candidates running for office, I can read about them and then I can vote and mail in my ballot. The system works just fine and isn’t available because I’m lazy. It’s available because it’s more convenient And more efficient. That would be like me saying that you driving accross town is lazy because if you really wanted to get to where you’re going you would just walk... barefoot.

I actually think Voting should be available online. We have the tech, we need to make something available in that world

Forum List

Back