Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail

Nazies and commies, I am not aware of anyone that continously talks of nazis and commies.

If you would be a Red Indian I would give you now the name "Blind Ear". But nice that you never compared the members of the political party "The Democrats" of the USA with Commies.

Certainly there are those that demonstrate characteristics of either ideology

I am a German - so which Nazis "walked over me", idiot? The Nazis had been a German movement in reaction of the mad world after world war 1 which had been created in Germany by the criminal allies who had won world war 1. A mad man like Hitler with unreal ideas is unfortunatelly a consequent and not a foolish anwser in a mad world. Why not to fight with madness against madness? The complete world lost the own orientation before world war 1 came - otherwise World War 1+2 not had been possible.

The god denying fools in this weird unscrupolous game to continue world war 1 in world war 2 had been all supporters from Hitler and Stalin - which I often call the right and left jawbone of the devil who crushed millions of souls.
The globalists picked Germany to be the patsies. From before WW 1 to the end of WW 2, the Germans were the victims who made others victims. Since then, they have still been guilted and under control of the globalists. One of the smartest people in the world.

Is your area a sanctuary city? Is homelessness a massive problem? Is your area overrun with illegals?

You came blame Biden for all of those!
Because everyone knows homelessness and undocumented worker history began on Jan 21, 2021 especially in Houston. (Home of the Team No hitter) Until Biden, contractors were never able to drive to certain corners to pick up day laborers, no questions asked, ever. No one Bus boy or dishwasher was ever employed before Biden Opened the border either.

The globalists picked Germany to be the patsies.

?

From before WW 1 to the end of WW 2, the Germans were the victims who made others victims. Since then, they have still been guilted and under control of the globalists. One of the smartest people in the world.

What exactly do you like to say to me with this nonsense? What has Germany to do with your thoughts? Nothing or nothing? And what has this to do with the USA? Everything?

To remember: You forced Japan to become a globalist - to make trades with the USA - in 18xx for example. And by the way: Japan is still the not-European nation I admire most because they made the very big step into the now existing future on their own. It was the first not-European culture who did do so.

What you see here is "Frieden erfahren durch das Teilen einer Tasse Tee" = "Experiencing peace by sharing a cup of tea."

Last edited:
we thought terror was over when Obama killed Bin Laden and destroyed ISIS, but now we have AMERICAN terror. how are we supposed to stop that? i suggest throwin' folks in jail for life, no probation

Not worthy of a Reply.No more than if Benny Hill made a comeback
as an NFL Linebacker.
Or Mark Spitz as the next Justin Wilson { Southern chef and
Humorist }.

Mass shootings in America peaked just before and just after Obama was re-elected. There was a huge spike in it months before, and several right after.

The globalists picked Germany to be the patsies. From before WW 1 to the end of WW 2, the Germans were the victims who made others victims. Since then, they have still been guilted and under control of the globalists. One of the smartest people in the world.
WW I was more of a family fued between grandma and grandson, certainly not globalists.

?

What exactly do you like to say to me with this nonsense? What has Germany to do with your thoughts? Nothing or nothing? And what has this to do with the USA? Everything?

To remember: You forced Japan to become a globalist - to make trades with the USA - in 18xx for example. And by the way: Japan is still the not-European nation I admire most because they made the very big step into the now existing future on their own. It was the first not-European culture who did do so.

Each War consolidated power. Designed that way.

What if I am a white indian?

Like Willy Michl? Why not? Sure you could be able to be a white Red Indian. But you need Red Indians who "authorize" this, who are convinced this is the truth. In case of Willy Michl I do not doubt that he is a Red Indian. And also Red Indians are convinced that he is a Red Indian, although he is not a native American. As far as I know he is a Lakota.

Last edited:
"Legacy" admissions blocks far more college applicants than AA. But they're rich so it's OK...right?
At the ultra-elite schools, maybe, but not at the average university. Ironically, those schools are extremely liberal.

Forum List

Back