Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail

On the contrary, Trump and his fascist MAGANUTZ are inspiring international acts of terrorism against American Patriots. The Neo-GOP joke about it and make up gay jokes like they were some kind of Russian pigs......
Could you give examples.

And if you think that rhetoric is wrong, why are using rhetoric that you are condeming?

It is not true or did the democrat controlled google bury the results.

Either way, the blame does fall on democrats allowing homelessness and sanctuary cities for illegal aliens.
For radicalizing him against a specific target? Such a wide net you've cast to blame the intended victim with.

For radicalizing him against a specific target? Such a wide net you've cast to blame the intended victim with.
In this case, "the victim", the 2nd most powerful woman in the world is the politician in charge of the congressional district where the alleged crime took place. "The victim", created the circumstances that resulted in the alleged crime.

It is one thing if the person attacked a ordinary citizen, that citizen can not make or enforce laws to prevent such a crime.

In this case, Nancy Pelosi is responsible for the safety and well being of the people in her congressional district. This include Pelosi, herself.

America has taken note, that the Democrats fail to do the job they are elected to do and refuse to accept responsibility when the crimes happen in their cpngressional district.

Democrats are now victims of Democrats policies, from being against the police, being soft on crime, allowing out of control homelessness, to allowing illegal immigration.

"The victim", created the circumstances that resulted in the alleged crime.
It's amazing the lengths some people will go to twist what they perceive as facts to fit the narrative.
Democrats fail to do the job they are elected to do and refuse to accept responsibility when the crimes happen in their cpngressional district.

So all the crime in my district can be blamed on our Republican Congressman?

Amazing!

It's amazing the lengths some people will go to twist what they perceive as facts to fit the narrative.

So all the crime in my district can be blamed on our Republican Congressman?

Amazing!
Denocrat congresswoman Nancy Pelosi is the 2nd most powerful woman in the world. Why do you keep insisiting she is a helpless victim.

Okay, I believe you, democrats have no answers to the problems in their districts. Democrats can not be a part of government if they have no solutions.

But what you are saying, is that yourself and all democrats are so disconnected from society or the public that they have no idea what is going on in their own backyards.

Denocrat congresswoman Nancy Pelosi is the 2nd most powerful woman in the world. Why do you keep insisiting she is a helpless victim.
I said she was the target. She has security. Her spouse was the victim of the attack and then became the victim of the Neo-GOP savage dogs.

I said she was the target. She has security. Her spouse was the victim of the attack and then became the victim of the Neo-GOP savage dogs.

Only in your imagination are the pelosi family victims of republicans.

I am glad you pointed out that the democrats are naive, ignorant of, crime in their own backyards and have no solutions to stop crime.

Only in your imagination are the pelosi family victims of republicans.

I am glad you pointed out that the democrats are naive, ignorant of, crime in their own backyards and have no solutions to stop crime.
You're a bundle of laughs. MAGANUTZ are the real RINO's. The only thing I pointed out, thanks to you, is that Congressmen Crenshaw is responsible for all the crime in this part of the Houston Area.

You're a bundle of laughs. MAGANUTZ are the real RINO's. The only thing I pointed out, thanks to you, is that Congressmen Crenshaw is responsible for all the crime in this part of the Houston Area.
Yes, you pointed that out. And you explained that the 2nd most powerful woman in the world, the Democrat majority leader, is naive, ignorant, and has no solutions to the problems in her own district whereas Republican Crenshaw is fully aware and offering solutions.

You make it clear

Vote for naive ignorant democrats who are victims of their own policies, or...

Vote for Republicans who taje responsibility and offer solutions.

we thought terror was over when Obama killed Bin Laden and destroyed ISIS, but now we have AMERICAN terror. how are we supposed to stop that? i suggest throwin' folks in jail for life, no probation

I see you’re still a mentally ill fool.

I dont pay much attention to the news media.

I see the news as sensationalized political propaganda.

The man is a nut case, what he believes politically is irrelevant

You have not any other possibility to know about "this man" - I forgot who - anything else than this what others tell you about him, But you know you got the jackpot for the nobel price in philosophy which tells you he is a nutcase so you have not to think about any relavance of something what never anyone spoke about. Congrats - but politics is a relativelly serios business needing much more real humor. Some people for example take a hammer and play a kind of bloody comic strip between Thor and Loki in the reallity of life of a nation basing on the European enlightenment. Absurde.

A very long time ago I saw a famous African politician who had studied once in Germany. He said in TV what he had admired most in this young time had it been that two contrahents in the university had been able to fight very heavy with words against each other - and in the evening they drank a beer together and had been the best friends. Politics needs first of all experience and knowledge about real facts. With ideology you are only able to cook a soup like a not existing witch on the Blocksberg at midnight in Halloween. Become real. People have different opinions and never anyone is always right. That's why exist all this discussions. To have different opinions is absolutelly not any reason to attack anyone with anything else than real arguments.

And by the way: Why do "you" continously discuss about Nazis and Commies in context of the politics of the USA? Makes this any sense at all? When was the USA a Nazi-nation or a Commie-nation? And both movements lie on the graveyard of history since a long time now. Empty bubbles.

Last edited:
On the contrary, Trump and his fascist MAGANUTZ are inspiring international acts of terrorism against American Patriots. The Neo-GOP joke about it and make up gay jokes like they were some kind of Russian pigs......
Pigs they are.

Who cares if they're Russian or not.

All pigs are the same.

Oink oink.

They're all gonna be bacon.

These are the same fools that let the Nazis walk all over them. ^^^

I am a German - so which Nazis "walked over me", idiot? The Nazis had been a German movement in reaction of the mad world after world war 1 which had been created in Germany by the criminal allies who had won world war 1. A mad man like Hitler with unreal ideas is unfortunatelly a consequent and not a foolish anwser in a mad world. Why not to fight with madness against madness? The complete world lost the own orientation before world war 1 came - otherwise World War 1+2 not had been possible.

The god denying fools in this weird unscrupolous game to continue world war 1 in world war 2 had been all supporters from Hitler and Stalin - which I often call the right and left jawbone of the devil who crushed millions of souls.

Last edited:
I am a German - so which Nazis "walked over me", idiot? The Nazis had been a German movement in reaction of the mad world after world war 1 which had been created in Germany by the criminal allies who had won world war 1. A mad man like Hitler with unreal ideas is unfortunatelly a consequent and not a foolish anwser in a mad world.

"criminal allies"

lol

Hey pal, you try to take over the world and you pay

Try it a second time and you get crushed

lol

dumbass

"criminal allies"

lol

Hey pal, you try to take over the world and you pay

Try it a second time and you get crushed

lol

dumbass

The allies who had won world war 1 had been extremely greedy and extremely criminal and they created a very mad world. Try to study what had happened between world war 1 and 2 and try to see this from a German perspective. If you are not able to do so then you can for sure see that all "solutions" of world war 1 which the allies made exploded and are even still today exploding.

The allies who had won world war 1 had been extremely greedy and extremely criminal and they created a very mad world. Try to study what had happened between world war 1 and 2 and try to see this from a German perspective. If you are not able to do so then you can for sure see that all "solutions" of world war 1 which the allies made exploded and are even still today exploding.
Such as what?

And by the way: Why do "you" continously discuss about Nazis and Commies in context of the politics of the USA? Makes this any sense at all? When was the USA a Nazi-nation or a Commie-nation? And both movements lie on the graveyard of history since a long time now. Empty bubbles.
Nazies and commies, I am not aware of anyone that continously talks of nazis and commies.

Certainly there are those that demonstrate characteristics of either ideology

Such as what?

Czecho(-Germano)-Slovakia for example. It exploded even two times. After world war 1 because the allies ignored the second biggest group of people: the Germans who had lived in this area a very long time before the first Slaws arrived there. And after the very heavy war crime of the allies after world war 2 to murder many and to displace millions of Germans from this area - and on the other side also to force some Germans to have to stay there because of their know how - the area not had been stable. Only the brutal sister people of the Czechs - the Russians - kept this situation stable with their tyranny. Now it are two states Czechia and Slovakia and peace is in this region only because of the wisdom of us Germans. I am not able to imagine that in any other area of the world would be such a stable peace when other countries had suffered the heavy loss of such an important part of the own country and history as it had been Bohemia for Germany - before the allies of world war 1+2 wiped it out.

But there are many other examples. Indeed everything exploded and nothing kept stable what the allies of world war 1 decided. I'm sure the problems with Islamism and with Turkey today are also a result of "your" destruction of the Osman Empire and your support of the Wahabism in Arabia. And the problem Cold War and today the problems around Russia and China are also a result of world war 1+2.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back