Trump did answer the question do you condemn white supremacy here’s the quote.

He literally asked the white supremacists to "Stand back and stand by."

That's the type of bastard that we have in Office now.

No wonder those white supremist feel free to riot in big democrat run American cities!

and this is the type of bastard we have in forums these days. make shit up just to be a total and complete dick.

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

Trump: "Sure.."

And then Wallace interrupts him. And Biden piles on.

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

The media's outrage is manufactured.
He then asked for a name,, Biden screamed proud boys..

Proud boys is run by a black manView attachment 394949
"stand down and stand by" lol

prepare your asshole to have that repeated in ads for awhile.

And Biden said ANTIFA isn't an organization but just an idea. I didn't hear Biden condemn any leftist extremists groups, did you? That is the kind of hypocrite the lemmings want to elect.
Actually Wallace didn't use the latest quote from FBI Director Wray. Antifa is real, not just an "ideology".
FBI director clarifies: Antifa 'is not a fiction'

The Proud Boys are a men’s organization founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes. McInnes has described the Proud Boys as a pro- Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.

1601469461224.png

Gavin McInnes

1601469561735.png

He ain't black. Funny how you scrubs lie like you do.

As long as Stephen Miller is one of trumps top advisors, he has not condemned shit. The FBI Director has stated that white supremacists are the number 1 problem. But this is a forum full of white supremacists so these posts from you guys are expected.
Steven Miller called Black people are super predator? Steven Miller said he doesn’t want his kids going to the jungle? Steven Miller said he learned about roaches from Black people?
Steven Miller is a white supremacist and you know that. So don't even try the gaslighting..
So you can’t answer my question. How come Chris Wallace didn’t tell Biden to condemn pedophilia since he likes feeling up children

The Proud Boys are a men’s organization founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes. McInnes has described the Proud Boys as a pro- Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.

View attachment 394963

Gavin McInnes

View attachment 394964

He ain't black. Funny how you scrubs lie like you do.
We all know Democrats have caused all the racial oppression in this country since slavery all the race riots all the burning down of black neighborhoods are done by white antifa

And Biden said ANTIFA isn't an organization but just an idea. I didn't hear Biden condemn any leftist extremists groups, did you? That is the kind of hypocrite the lemmings want to elect.
Actually Wallace didn't use the latest quote from FBI Director Wray. Antifa is real, not just an "ideology".
Maybe you read the article.

Both the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security maintain that domestic extremism is a leading threat in the United States. Earlier this year, the FBI elevated racially motivated violent extremism to the same national threat priority as ISIS and homegrown violent extremism. Ethnically or racially motivated violent extremism, specifically white supremacist terrorism, has been deemed the most lethal terrorist threat to the country.

Both the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security maintain that domestic extremism is a leading threat in the United States. Earlier this year, the FBI elevated racially motivated violent extremism to the same national threat priority as ISIS and homegrown violent extremism. Ethnically or racially motivated violent extremism, specifically white supremacist terrorism, has been deemed the most lethal terrorist threat to the country.
Yes I read the entire article. Wray said that there are BOTH far left and far right extremist groups, and the the FBI trigger is violence.

"Despite the focus on far-left and far-right affiliations of violent protesters, Wray emphasized that the FBI's investigations are properly predicated on criminal activity, not ideologies."
The ideologies of criminals targeted in recent months' riots don't fit into "clean, neat buckets," Wray argued. More often, federal investigators see a "mishmash" or "salad bar of ideologies," Wray explained. "What they're really about is the violence. And we are not going to stand for the violence."

As long as Stephen Miller is one of trumps top advisors, he has not condemned shit. The FBI Director has stated that white supremacists are the number 1 problem. But this is a forum full of white supremacists so these posts from you guys are expected.
Steven Miller called Black people are super predator? Steven Miller said he doesn’t want his kids going to the jungle? Steven Miller said he learned about roaches from Black people?
Steven Miller is a white supremacist and you know that. So don't even try the gaslighting..
So you can’t answer my question. How come Chris Wallace didn’t tell Biden to condemn pedophilia since he likes feeling up children
I answered your questions. Steven Miller is a white supremacist, you know that. You try defending him because you're a white supremacist. I expect this. If your comments were supposed to be about Biden, they are inaccurate in the fact he did not make the superpredator comment nor did that comment apply just to blacks. Then there is the matter of him serving under a black boss for 8 years and he did not try undercutting him. So you can drop the gaslighting.

Yes I read the entire article. Wray said that there are BOTH far left and far right extremist groups, and the the FBI trigger is violence.

"Despite the focus on far-left and far-right affiliations of violent protesters, Wray emphasized that the FBI's investigations are properly predicated on criminal activity, not ideologies."
The ideologies of criminals targeted in recent months' riots don't fit into "clean, neat buckets," Wray argued. More often, federal investigators see a "mishmash" or "salad bar of ideologies," Wray explained. "What they're really about is the violence. And we are not going to stand for the violence."
He said that white supremacist groups were the greatest threat, not ANTFIA.

He said that white supremacist groups were the greatest threat, not ANTFIA.
True, but he did not say antifa was not a threat. They are BOTH threats.

trump has answered that and condemned WS time and time again. the left just ignores it cause that's their favorite bullet.

I answered your questions. Steven Miller is a white supremacist, you know that. You try defending him because you're a white supremacist. I expect this. If your comments were supposed to be about Biden, they are inaccurate in the fact he did not make the superpredator comment nor did that comment apply just to blacks. Then there is the matter of him serving under a black boss for 8 years and he did not try undercutting him. So you can drop the gaslighting.
You call him a white supremacists because he tells you the truth that’s really sad.. i’ve asked you over and over again are you a black supremacist? You won’t answer the question

Last edited:
Why didn’t Chris Wallace ask Joe Biden if he will condone pedophiles

Wallace asked he to tell them to stand "down" TRUMP used the word "back" follow with "stand by" all 3 phrases have the same meaning to not engage with the protesting.

Biden on the other hand was never press to do the same by calling for BLM and ANTFI to down.

No wonder those white supremist feel free to riot in big democrat run American cities!

Right, when Proud Boys starts burning down business, lotting stores, disrupting and harassing people dining, blocking traffic and drag people out of their cars and TRUMP ignores it, let me know.

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

Trump: "Sure.."

And then Wallace interrupts him. And Biden piles on.

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

The media's outrage is manufactured.
He then asked for a name,, Biden screamed proud boys..

Proud boys is run by a black manView attachment 394949
He officially declared the KKK and AntiFa terrorist organizations, so end of story.

Forum List

Back