Trump did answer the question do you condemn white supremacy here’s the quote.

Trump - Direct quote... "Racism is evil, and those who commit violence using it's name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, neo-nazis and white supremacist. And other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold we hold dear as Americans."

Democrats - how the hell is that not condemning white supremacist???

More Direct Quote... Trump - "We condemn in the strongest possible terms, we condemn displays of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag. And we are all made by the same almighty God."

AUGUST 2017...

Isn't it time to stop the lie that Trump has never condemned white supremacy???

Then last night, he enlists a hate group telling them to "stand by"

No. He said stand back and stand by. But I expect you to leave that out.
As well as expect you to ignore the numerous times he has point blank denounced racism.

Yeah, that is what "stand by" means. He could have said, "they can go to hell" but he said "stand by".

I'm sure you'll come up with a new and fascinating "this is what he meant by stand by" rationalization....can't wait.

Trump - Direct quote... "Racism is evil, and those who commit violence using it's name are criminals and thugs. Including the KKK, neo-nazis and white supremacist. And other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold we hold dear as Americans."

More Direct Quote... Trump - "We condemn in the strongest possible terms, we condemn displays of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag. And we are all made by the same almighty God."

AUGUST 2017...

As well as expect you to ignore the numerous times he has point blank denounced racism.

Yeah, that is what "stand by" means. He could have said, "they can go to hell" but he said "stand by".

I'm sure you'll come up with a new and fascinating "this is what he meant by stand by" rationalization....can't wait.

Look above... by the way... YES... we are all noticing you are overlooking the 100% outright condemnation I have showed here, to pick out your 2 word soundbyte.

Here is the definition:

1601496273285.png

AUGUST 2017...

Look above... by the way... YES... we are all noticing you are overlooking the 100% outright condemnation I have showed here, to pick out your 2 word soundbyte.

Wow...okay. HE could have said "go to hell" to the white supremacists last night....instead he decided to embrace them.

AUGUST 2017...

a hate group? is that blm or antifa?

Also on March 2016.... CNN interview...
"What about white supremacist saying they vote for you, support you.. do you want their votes?"
Trump - No... I don't want their votes. I don't want them, I can't help that they say it... if they say it, they say it... but I don't want them.. I don't like any group of hate.

AUGUST 2017...

People should watch the recent RNC Convention.

Then there is Joe 'you ain't black if you don't vote for me' Biden.

AUGUST 2017...

The issue is Trump refusing to denounce white supremacists on the live debate last night in front of a national and even global audience. You are deflecting and changing the subject, or trying to.

Sebastian Gorka confirmed as well. They just talked over his quick response.

Telling them to "stand back, stand by" is fine. It's the same as saying "don't be aggressors, but stay alert" and that's a good thing.

Well, it's at least realistic. While they may stand back because he requested it, there's not a chance in Hell they're going to stop being tense and alert no matter WHO asks.

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

Trump: "Sure.."

And then Wallace interrupts him. And Biden piles on.

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

The media's outrage is manufactured.
He then asked for a name,, Biden screamed proud boys..

Proud boys is run by a black manView attachment 394949
"stand down and stand by" lol

prepare your asshole to have that repeated in ads for awhile.

We'll get right on being bothered by it simply because you order us to be.

As long as Stephen Miller is one of trumps top advisors, he has not condemned shit. The FBI Director has stated that white supremacists are the number 1 problem. But this is a forum full of white supremacists so these posts from you guys are expected.
Steven Miller called Black people are super predator? Steven Miller said he doesn’t want his kids going to the jungle? Steven Miller said he learned about roaches from Black people?
Steven Miller is a white supremacist and you know that. So don't even try the gaslighting..
So you can’t answer my question. How come Chris Wallace didn’t tell Biden to condemn pedophilia since he likes feeling up children
I answered your questions. Steven Miller is a white supremacist, you know that. You try defending him because you're a white supremacist. I expect this. If your comments were supposed to be about Biden, they are inaccurate in the fact he did not make the superpredator comment nor did that comment apply just to blacks. Then there is the matter of him serving under a black boss for 8 years and he did not try undercutting him. So you can drop the gaslighting.
You call him a white supremacists because he tells you the truth that’s really sad.. i’ve asked you over and over again are you a black supremacist? You won’t answer the question

IM2 is a white supremacist. His entire "I'm such a VICTIM!" schtick comes from his deep-seated belief that he's inferior to white people, and his bitterness about it.

He literally asked the white supremacists to "Stand back and stand by."

That's the type of bastard that we have in Office now.

Wallace asked he to tell them to stand "down" TRUMP used the word "back" follow with "stand by" all 3 phrases have the same meaning to not engage with the protesting.

Biden on the other hand was never press to do the same by calling for BLM and ANTFI to down.

He clearly wasn't even pressed to admit that Antifa exists.

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

At this point it's moot. Trump had a chance to improve his poll numbers last night and sway undecideds in his favor. He blew it in standard Trumpian fashion.

Also on March 2016.... CNN interview...
"What about white supremacist saying they vote for you, support you.. do you want their votes?"
Trump - No... I don't want their votes. I don't want them, I can't help that they say it... if they say it, they say it... but I don't want them.. I don't like any group of hate.

And then, last night, he told them to "stand by" when asked to denounce them.

At this point it's moot. Trump had a chance to improve his poll numbers last night and sway undecideds in his favor. He blew it in standard Trumpian fashion.
Agree but trump will rebound next one.. I still think he won, it was 2 against one. Americans saw that.

He literally asked the white supremacists to "Stand back and stand by."

That's the type of bastard that we have in Office now.

Some people dont see the Proud Boys as being white supremest, just ultra patriots. I think this is where Trump got himself hung up. He's obviously not ready to call that group a white supremest group.

Yup. Biden, Wallace, combine on a yet another coordinated cheap shot. They sure aren't acting like people who think they have this race in the bag.

Trump Reveals Plan For Black Communities

President Trump unveiled his ‘Platinum Plan’ which will provide jobs for the Black community and also designate the KKK and Antifa as terrorist groups.

President Trump: “I’m here today to announce a brand new plan to deliver more opportunity, more security, more fairness, and more prosperity to Black communities. We call it the Platinum Plan. Platinum Plan. And that’s a contract with Black Americans, and it’s got to be something that people talk about for a long time to come. If you vote Republican over the next four years, we will create three million new jobs for the Black community. Open five hundred thousand new black-owned businesses, increase access to capital in black communities by five hundred billion dollars. And this includes investing in community development, financial institutions, and minority depository institutions. Build up peaceful and safe for urban neighborhoods with the highest standards of policing. We want the highest standards. We want that. We have to have higher standards of policing.”

It’s estimated that about a million people will be lifted out of poverty and given opportunity because of this.

Agree but trump will rebound next one.. I still think he won, it was 2 against one. Americans saw that.
He did. The liars claimed Hillary won every debate, yet, the electorate was moving toward Trump.

Forum List

Back