Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

You'd think he'd have apologized for his grabbing pussy comment or said to Obamas face that he was wrong about Obamas citizenship Think after 5 years he said he might be wrong

The outrage is what he said he said privately, the scumbag made private.

Things that were said privately, especially as a private citizen, should have stayed private.

Despicable!

Besides with all the name calling Hillary and her minions said regarding Trump, it’s them who should apologize.

You really believe Sanders would have won?? I don't
I think Webb could have beat Trump.
I think Biden could have beat Trump.
I think O'Malley could have beat Trump.

Fortunately, democrats were too smart (?) to let them get the nomination
Hillary was a lock ,,,,,unfortunately it went wrong and now the country will pay

No, it went right.

I'd say almost any of the other Republican candidates would have beat her as well.

Unfortunately, Trump beat them
You really believe the country would be so fouled up if Hill was President ?? I can see ANYONE doing a better job than trump ,,,from either party

I don't see anyone doing a better job from either party.

Too bad the facts disagree with you.

Unemployment has reached a low

New jobs have increased dramatically

The stock market has broken records

America is no longer as perceived as a weak pussy, like it has been under Obama

Our military is being rebuilt

Obama, burdensome regulations on business, are being rescinded

America is back!!! And it’s because of the actions of President Trump.
Unemployment reached a low under President Obama 4+ % down from over 9 with gwb the other repub moron ,,,and let us know when the Dump has 75 straight months of triple digit job gains and the market broke records under obama It was just prolonged under trump And weak ??? lol Iran NK China Russia germany europe laughs at his dumb ass and the nitwits who put him in our WH

I think Webb could have beat Trump.
I think Biden could have beat Trump.
I think O'Malley could have beat Trump.

Fortunately, democrats were too smart (?) to let them get the nomination
Hillary was a lock ,,,,,unfortunately it went wrong and now the country will pay

No, it went right.

I'd say almost any of the other Republican candidates would have beat her as well.

You really believe the country would be so fouled up if Hill was President ?? I can see ANYONE doing a better job than trump ,,,from either party

Unemployment reached a low under President Obama 4+ % down from over 9 with gwb the other repub moron ,,,and let us know when the Dump has 75 straight months of triple digit job gains and the market broke records under obama It was just prolonged under trump And weak ??? lol Iran NK China Russia germany europe laughs at his dumb ass and the nitwits who put him in our WH

What do you mean by triple digit job gains? Just wanting a clarification. Thanks!

No, it went right.

What do you mean by triple digit job gains? Just wanting a clarification. Thanks!
100 200 300 are triple digit gains

No, it went right.

Was I wrong?
The final chapter of the Obama economy drew that much closer to its end on Friday, with the final jobs report of the 44th president's time in office. That report showed the 75th straight month of job growth, with employers adding 156,000 jobs.

Solid, but nothing flashy.

In that way, it was emblematic of how the job market has generally fared since the worst of the Great Recession's aftermath: chugging along, slowly but surely recovering.

With the final Obama administration jobs day in the books, it's a good time to look at how American workers have fared. Donald Trump will inherit a job market that is vastly rehabilitated from devastating lows just a few years ago. However, it has also undergone profound changes that have scarred many American workers.

Unemployment: How low can it go?

As Obama prepares to leave office, the unemployment rate is at 4.7 percent, less than half of the peak it reached in October 2009.

No, it went right.

You mean 100,000, 200,000 and 300,000? Those are six digit figures not triple digit or am I missing something? I am not trying to argue, I am trying to clarify what you are saying.

You mean 100,000, 200,000 and 300,000? Those are six digit figures not triple digit or am I missing something? I am not trying to argue, I am trying to clarify what you are saying.
You are 100% right I was thinking 100K 200K etc etc

You are 100% right I was thinking 100K 200K etc etc

I thought so, however I wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Forum List

Back