Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

The evidence is that your slanders about Trump are not treated seriously, not believed and dismissed out of hand. Democrats have lied so much, that nothing they say is believed.
Thanks. When there is no evidence just keep accusing the other side of slander.

Trump has always been innocent of any allegations aimed at him since he was 18 years old.

The problem I have with what he is saying is that there a small group of violent fruitcakes that are well armed that act on it, IN HIS NAME
I don't have much sympathy when lefties let rioters do whatever the hell they wanted all summer long a couple of years ago. The left need to show me they stand up for law and order and then we can have an honest discussion.

Republicans do not care about details. Congress knows what it says, some do not care, but the voters are the ones who really do not know anything about it.

If making the Constitution clearer is what is needed, then some Congress should try to start working it out, but so much of their time is wasted and too much time is not spent in Congress. That may need to be changed as well.

Clarifying the 2nd Amendment would be barred by the NRA Lobbyists. Imagine if everyone understood and didn't misinterpret it one way or another how much money that would cost the NRAs masters?

Thanks. When there is no evidence just keep accusing the other side of slander.

Trump has always been innocent of any allegations aimed at him since he was 18 years old.
You can keep barking and barking and still not be believed. Democrat credibility has run out. No matter what Trump stories the enemy fabricates its still not believed.

And Democrats want to change the Constitution by the Amendment process.....did the fat Florida man say the same?

If he wants to change the Constitution, he can submit to Congress for an Amendment.................if he's as popular as his MAGAts claim, it should be easy to pass.
One man cannot change the Constitution.

I don't have much sympathy when lefties let rioters do whatever the hell they wanted all summer long a couple of years ago. The left need to show me they stand up for law and order and then we can have an honest discussion.

There you go again. Justifying murderous behavior by making it Political. When you have someone with a lot of public power inciting the well armed fruitcakes that follow him, that's not politics when they kill a bunch of people. You are unable to be honest about this. It's not political.

Clarifying the 2nd Amendment would be barred by the NRA Lobbyists. Imagine if everyone understood and didn't misinterpret it one way or another how much money that would cost the NRAs masters?
Right. The NRA has been the problem for decades now. Got their wish in 2004, as I recall.

z1jodj83724a1.png
I was wondering how long it would take before someone on the left started posting pictures. Is that the best you can do?

You can keep barking and barking and still not be believed. Democrat credibility has run out. No matter what Trump stories the enemy fabricates its still not believed.
Is that all you have? Platitudes?

You show no links, no sources, no evidence.

Pure MAGA mentality. Stay true to your MAGA master. To the end.

The Emancipation only suspended slavery for the south as a war-time measure... the North was free to use slaves throughout the war .

One problem with that is that Northern States did not participate with slavery other than early returning runaways. The return program was negated as of the Proclamation in 1863. A large part of the reason that the Civil War was fought was the fact that slavery could not be exported to the new Territories or States in the West starting in 1850 by the Free Soil Act.

No. Thst document wouldn’t be any more useful. What we need is a plain-written document laying out the Duties and Limitations of both the Government and the people who live in this nation. A document based on Traditional Morals and Values, which cannot be altered or ignored.
Let’s see, traditional morals and values

Three-fifths of a person

Slavery

Segregation

We’ll keep the Constitution we currently have.

Thanks.

Is that all you have? Platitudes?

You show no links, no sources, no evidence.

Pure MAGA mentality. Stay true to your MAGA master. To the end.
The evidence is, democrats come up with a story like Trump wants to do away with the Constitution. No one but enemy democrats believes Trump said any such thing or enemy democrats have taken it out of context. This entire thread is evidence.

Trump does not want to change it, he wants to terminate it.

And you choose to ignore the fact that he wants to do so. This is not a little thing.
How is he going to terminate the Constitution? He can't do it. It's just more shit coming out of his mouth. He loves to say things like that and then sit back and watch the libs all run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Trump does that all the time and the libs fall for it every single time. It's rather funny to watch. Seems like if it happened to you 100 times you wouldn't fall for it again but they still do - every time.

Forum List

Back