Trump Deploys Plainclothes Guards To Crack Down On Protesters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Loyalty oaths, plainclothes guards and new media restrictions deployed at recent rallies.

CONCORD, N.C. — Donald Trump’s rally here began with the candidate asking all attendees to raise their hands and take an oath to vote for him, while extended barriers cordoned off the press and plainclothes private intelligence officers scoured the crowd for protestors.

These new tactics, which the Trump campaign has introduced over the past week, represent refinements by Trump and his staff in their quest to control the atmosphere and message of his often unruly rallies. They come in the wake of an altercation between a photographer and a Secret Service agent at a Trump event, and at a time when the emboldened candidate has escalated confrontations with protesters, leaving his podium to stare them down at his two most recent rallies and repeatedly lamenting that his supporters cannot retaliate against them.

Trump first asked his supporters to pledge their allegiance at a weekend rally in Orlando. But the length of Saturday’s oath made it difficult for attendees to repeat it after Trump. The candidate had adjusted by Monday, when he had supporters raise their right hands and repeat a shorter oath.

Meanwhile, the Trump campaign appears to be ramping up efforts to prevent displays of dissent.

As happens frequently at Trump’s rallies, someone led a prayer asking God to bless the billionaire with political success. On Monday, it was local businesswoman Leigh Valentine, who sells non-surgical facelift kits and other cosmetics. She thanked God for delivering Kentucky and Louisiana – which voted on Saturday — to Trump.

More: Trump Deploys Plainclothes Guards To Crack Down On Protesters

Wow, this stuff is straight out of Nazi Germany.

Loyalty oaths, plainclothes guards and new media restrictions deployed at recent rallies.

CONCORD, N.C. — Donald Trump’s rally here began with the candidate asking all attendees to raise their hands and take an oath to vote for him, while extended barriers cordoned off the press and plainclothes private intelligence officers scoured the crowd for protestors.

These new tactics, which the Trump campaign has introduced over the past week, represent refinements by Trump and his staff in their quest to control the atmosphere and message of his often unruly rallies. They come in the wake of an altercation between a photographer and a Secret Service agent at a Trump event, and at a time when the emboldened candidate has escalated confrontations with protesters, leaving his podium to stare them down at his two most recent rallies and repeatedly lamenting that his supporters cannot retaliate against them.

Trump first asked his supporters to pledge their allegiance at a weekend rally in Orlando. But the length of Saturday’s oath made it difficult for attendees to repeat it after Trump. The candidate had adjusted by Monday, when he had supporters raise their right hands and repeat a shorter oath.

Meanwhile, the Trump campaign appears to be ramping up efforts to prevent displays of dissent.

As happens frequently at Trump’s rallies, someone led a prayer asking God to bless the billionaire with political success. On Monday, it was local businesswoman Leigh Valentine, who sells non-surgical facelift kits and other cosmetics. She thanked God for delivering Kentucky and Louisiana – which voted on Saturday — to Trump.

You obviously know little of Nazi Germany. You should go educate yourself before saying this stupid shit and making a fool out of yourself.

trump: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters”

I laughed when I first heard that, but not anymore. He would probably gain support.

So, now Adolf Trump has his own Gestapo. Scary stuff...

Loyalty oaths, haven't seen those since...

Obama.

Oh and looky here. Hilliary is ALSO demanding a loyalty oath.

Imagine.

{
Attendees at a Hillary Clinton campaign event in Cleveland, Ohio, were asked to sign a pledge promising to vote for the candidate before they were allowed into the venue.

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review‘s Salena Zito attended the event and posted a picture of the pledge on Twitter:}

Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge Before Entering Event

trump: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters”

I laughed when I first heard that, but not anymore. He would probably gain support.

Hillary: " I could be investigated by the FBI and not lose any voters."

Leftists, stupidest creatures on the planet, bet they kill their own young - oh wait..

Hillary: " I could be investigated by the FBI and not lose any voters."

Leftists, stupidest creatures on the planet, bet they kill their own young - oh wait..
And of course you start your reply off with a lie. No surprise there.

Get a grip

You and I both know that is Trump were a Dem then Shittingbull would be singing his praises.

Since he's a Rep everything his does is Natzi like.

Good God. Shittingbull sure has no problem jamming up the works with her idiotic threads.

What a moron.

I don't know about the loyalty oath thing, but I don't blame Trump for trying to shut up the incessant protestors. Join another campaign if you don't like him, picket outside the rally site, but for heaven's sake, he has the right to speak and his followers have a right to hear him.

Last edited:
I don't know about the loyalty oath thing, but I don't blame Trump for trying to shut up the incessant protestors. Join another campaign if you don't like him, picket outside the rally site, but for heaven's sake, he has the right to speak and his followers have a right to hear him.
Why is that funny, Lakota? Are you a protestor?

Forum List

Back