Trump denies mini-strokes were the cause of emergency hospital visit

Four more years!
Yeah 4 more accepting help from our enemy Russia and keeping Americans in the dark ,,,Russia attacked Bidens health soon after, AH trump did the same
Oh no Eddie. I didn’t think you would fall for that bs propaganda. You’re dead to me now.
Hey gip I rose from the dead Consider me a zombie BUT I have to ask you ,do you think Biden would ask for citizens to vote twice like the dogshit in our WH has?? Just trying to get back in your good graces lol
Maybe not, but he will utter numerous idiotic, imbecilic, and moronic statements...just like the fat Orangeman.

It’s too bad you D voters are satisfied with anyone who isn’t Trump, and demand nothing of your party.
Do me a favor gip The next time you hear anything as dumb from Biden as what comes out of Trumps yapper ,,please let me know
C’mon man! You can’t be serious or maybe you can. You are a partisan D.

Biden has a forty five year track record of saying dumb shit. Even Ears knows he’s a fuck up.

“Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.” - Ears.
But while dumb , maybe not illegal like telling folks to vote twice?? Might not sound so bad if it was me telling you or the other way around BUT the President saying it ?? He should be dragged by his fat ass out of the peoples WH
Hopefully he will on January 20, 2021, but then a whole new set of problems begin if crazy Joe moves in.

Four more years!
Yeah 4 more accepting help from our enemy Russia and keeping Americans in the dark ,,,Russia attacked Bidens health soon after, AH trump did the same
Oh no Eddie. I didn’t think you would fall for that bs propaganda. You’re dead to me now.
Hey gip I rose from the dead Consider me a zombie BUT I have to ask you ,do you think Biden would ask for citizens to vote twice like the dogshit in our WH has?? Just trying to get back in your good graces lol
Maybe not, but he will utter numerous idiotic, imbecilic, and moronic statements...just like the fat Orangeman.

It’s too bad you D voters are satisfied with anyone who isn’t Trump, and demand nothing of your party.
Do me a favor gip The next time you hear anything as dumb from Biden as what comes out of Trumps yapper ,,please let me know

Biden has a forty five year track record of saying dumb shit. Even Ears knows he’s a fuck up.

But while dumb , maybe not illegal like telling folks to vote twice?? Might not sound so bad if it was me telling you or the other way around BUT the President saying it ?? He should be dragged by his fat ass out of the peoples WH
Hopefully he will on January 20, 2021, but then a whole new set of problems begin if crazy Joe moves in.

Yup but someone less insane to deal with said problems.

Four more years!

You think so, but I’m not convinced. Joe likely is just as insane, but with the added drawback of dementia. His 40 year horrendous track record should concern you, but all you focus on is hate for dumb Don.

Trump's doctors confirm this thread is bullshit. Funny how the OP's source conveniently edited this out of the story.

:oops8:

Dr. Sean Conley, Trump's physician, said on Tuesday that the president "remains healthy" and will "remain fit to execute the duties of the Presidency."

"I can confirm that President Trump has not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident (stroke), transient ischemic attack (mini stroke), or any acute cardiovascular emergencies, as have been incorrectly reported in the media," Conley said in a statement.

Great....except no one in the media has reported anything about a stroke. That's the point. Why is Trump denying he had a stroke when no one said he did in the first place.

Trump was at the hospital for a tad over one hour. If it was mini-strokes, for God's sake, NO hospital releases a patient in little over one hour!
Get real for once in your lives, Dimms!!

But....but..... Johnlaw saw a video of Trump walking. Ironclad diagnosis right there.

Trump's doctors confirm this thread is bullshit. Funny how the OP's source conveniently edited this out of the story.

Dr. Sean Conley, Trump's physician, said on Tuesday that the president "remains healthy" and will "remain fit to execute the duties of the Presidency."

"I can confirm that President Trump has not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident (stroke), transient ischemic attack (mini stroke), or any acute cardiovascular emergencies, as have been incorrectly reported in the media," Conley said in a statement.

Great....except no one in the media has reported anything about a stroke. That's the point. Why is Trump denying he had a stroke when no one said he did in the first place.
Link in the OP says they were responding to a "bombshell" book by some far left kook at the NYTs.

Four more years!

You think so, but I’m not convinced. Joe likely is just as insane, but with the added drawback of dementia. His 40 year horrendous track record should concern you, but all you focus on is hate for dumb Don.

It's a guarantee he isn't nearly as insane. As far as dementia have you actually tried yo listen to your Orange God/King speak?

That's dementia.

Four more years!

It's a guarantee he isn't nearly as insane. As far as dementia have you actually tried yo listen to your Orange God/King speak?

That's dementia.
Oh, so since Donnie has it too, it’s okay if Biden has it. Oh God!

Partisans. Ugh!!!

Four more years!

That's dementia.

Partisans. Ugh!!!

Point out exactly where I ever said that, be specific. You brought up Joe's dementia but alwayz fail to mention your Orange God/King 's.

Partisan you are but try to hide behind a bullshit scenario that you are not. FAIL.

Four more years!

That's dementia.

Partisans. Ugh!!!

Point out exactly where I ever said that, be specific. You brought up Joe's dementia but alwayz fail to mention your Orange God/King 's.

Partisan you are but try to hide behind a bullshit scenario that you are not. FAIL.
LOL. I agreed with you that Trump had dementia. Lol.

Do you have dementia too?

Four more years!

That's dementia.

Partisans. Ugh!!!

But you have never brought it up in your posts. Just that ewe believe Bightone has it.

Strange or partisan?

Biden is fine. His responses are measured and reasonable...unlike the King of Chaos

And his track record is similarly fine.
But....but..... @Johnlaw saw a video of Trump walking. Ironclad diagnosis right there.

I do remember that "slippery shoes" walk down that ramp

Biden is fine. His responses are measured and reasonable...unlike the King of Chaos

But....but..... @Johnlaw saw a video of Trump walking. Ironclad diagnosis right there.

It amazes me how alike partisans are. They see faults everywhere in their opponent, but none in their candidate of choice.

The reality is Joe is just as demented and buffoonish as Don. Wake the F up.

Four more years!

That's dementia.

Partisans. Ugh!!!

But you have never brought it up in your posts. Just that ewe believe Bightone has it.

Strange or partisan?
You’re a partisan. So, naturally you’re blind to the truth.

It amazes me how alike partisans are. They see faults everywhere in their opponent, but none in their candidate of choice.

The reality is Joe is just as demented and buffoonish as Don. Wake the F up.
Did Joe call those who gave their lives for this country suckers and losers?? Like the POS trump did?

Biden is fine. His responses are measured and reasonable.
:iyfyus.jpg: :itsok:

Who knows.

What IS obvious is that we have CHOSEN to start any rumor, run with any rumor, and make shit up about anything if we think it might help us politically.

So that's where we are. A self-inflicted wound. We steadfastly refuse to hold our own tribe accountable for anything. And our divisions increase.

Congratulations to us!
One can clearly see why The DemNazis were so eager to hire Russia to create the Fake Dirty Dossier, why they had their moles in the FBI and DOJ help Obama file false affidavits in FISA to spy on President Trump, and why they had Fake Investigations in to Fake Russian Collusion, while ignoring Quid Pro Joe's crimes in the Ukraine, Clinton, Biden and Obama taking money from China and Russia. And then they tried the Shampeachment which was a travesty of justice.

If Joe Biden was going to be the "best they got" they knew from the start when Trump was first elected that he was a 2 term president.

China loves Quid Pro Joe, and I have no doubt in my mind that COVID 19 was a PsyOps operation aka Scamdemic designed as the last hail Mary to force Trump out of office by stealing the election through ballot harvesting and mass mail in ballots addressed to dogs, cats, gerbils, your pet ostrich and your dead grandma.

1599226912645.png

Forum List

Back