Trump denies mini-strokes were the cause of emergency hospital visit

With no evidence to sustain their claim the crazy left concludes that a visit to the hospital by the President in the middle of a pandemic is the result of a stroke. This kind of desperation is almost funny.

We weren't in the middle of a pandemic last November. This is a tactic of communists. They recycle old stories hoping you won't notice the age and think it's current. At the time the visit to Walter Reed was to squeeze in some routine tests. Everything else is just a fake.

Donald Trump denies having had a series of mini-strokes prior to visiting the Walter Reed hospital a few months ago.
The obese President made the denial today.
And yet it's Sleepy Joe that looks like a corpse.

Joe looks pretty competent compared to the blob. Did you see the interview he did with the lady on Fox news where he talked about guys on a plane for about 3 minutes? She had to have been thinking, "what the fuck".

Gotta laugh at you apologists for the Groping Joe now.

"Come on, man... you do cocaine?"

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1
Americans get to vote for either one senile old white dude or another senile old white dude.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
I'll take the one that's not a lying SOB
But there isnā€™t one.

Sure there is, the non Orange one.
I donā€™t do the lesser of two evils anymore because itā€™s hard to tell which one is more evil, when theyā€™re both so evil.
Gip let me ask you has there ever been a president in your lifetime that wasn't evil?? My thought is ""Methinks you protest too much""
I my lifetime Iā€™d say JFK was by far our best potus. Jimmy wasnā€™t evil and I donā€™t think Ronnie was either. I donā€™t think Bubba was evil either, just too much of a dog. Of course, not being evil doesnā€™t mean a politician will be a good potus.

I voted for Trump because I thought he was the lesser evil. Iā€™ve voted for decades for the lesser evil. Thing is now, Iā€™m not sure any of those I voted for wasnā€™t the greater evil. So, Iā€™m done voting. It clearly is a waste of time.

If you think Joe will make things better, youā€™re deluding yourself.
Perhaps But imo Joe can't help but make things better Trump is that bad ,,,The worst in my lifetime and I go back further than JFK
100 million people donā€™t vote. Why? Because they know itā€™s a charade.

You know Biden is awful when polling shows he is neck and neck with Trump. He offers us nothing but more of the same.
Biden has no cult following Look and see who trumps friends are and retch
ā€œIn November Americans get to vote for a racist right wing pathological liar or Donald Trump.ā€ Jimmy Dore.

That pretty much sums it up.
Even if true I'd vote for the former
There in lies the problem. D voters have been conditioned to believe Trump is the worst ever, so they will vote for an aging racist warmongering asshole who offers them nothing.

The oligarchy wants it this way.

Donald Trump denies having had a series of mini-strokes prior to visiting the Walter Reed hospital a few months ago.

Joe looks pretty competent compared to the blob. Did you see the interview he did with the lady on Fox news where he talked about guys on a plane for about 3 minutes? She had to have been thinking, "what the fuck".

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1
Americans get to vote for either one senile old white dude or another senile old white dude.

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

I donā€™t do the lesser of two evils anymore because itā€™s hard to tell which one is more evil, when theyā€™re both so evil.
Gip let me ask you has there ever been a president in your lifetime that wasn't evil?? My thought is ""Methinks you protest too much""
I my lifetime Iā€™d say JFK was by far our best potus. Jimmy wasnā€™t evil and I donā€™t think Ronnie was either. I donā€™t think Bubba was evil either, just too much of a dog. Of course, not being evil doesnā€™t mean a politician will be a good potus.

I voted for Trump because I thought he was the lesser evil. Iā€™ve voted for decades for the lesser evil. Thing is now, Iā€™m not sure any of those I voted for wasnā€™t the greater evil. So, Iā€™m done voting. It clearly is a waste of time.

Perhaps But imo Joe can't help but make things better Trump is that bad ,,,The worst in my lifetime and I go back further than JFK

You know Biden is awful when polling shows he is neck and neck with Trump. He offers us nothing but more of the same.
ā€œIn November Americans get to vote for a racist right wing pathological liar or Donald Trump.ā€ Jimmy Dore.

There in lies the problem. D voters have been conditioned to believe Trump is the worst ever, so they will vote for an aging racist warmongering asshole who offers them nothing.

Trump has been garbage all his life and those in NY who know of him would mostly agree He's gotten only worse given the power of the presidency He's abused the office like no other

With no evidence to sustain their claim the crazy left concludes that a visit to the hospital by the President in the middle of a pandemic is the result of a stroke. This kind of desperation is almost funny.

We weren't in the middle of a pandemic last November. This is a tactic of communists. They recycle old stories hoping you won't notice the age and think it's current. At the time the visit to Walter Reed was to squeeze in some routine tests. Everything else is just a fake.
"" A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY"" trump is one sick sob physically and mentally

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Except nobody is worse than TRump.

MAGA!!!

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Yes Trump is a fucking disaster, yet your dumb Joe may not beat him.

Bidenā€™s 40 year track record is horrendous. Heā€™s a racist warmonger elitist opportunist corporatist. Just like dumb Don, but you guys canā€™t see it because of those darn blinders.

No, but we have seen 4 years of this nutbag. That should be enough for any human being.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Only because he is the worst ever. It isn't even close.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Bidenā€™s really close.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Truth be told Trump isn't fit to be president now until Jan 20th ...much less 4 years after

"" A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY"" trump is one sick sob physically and mentally
Person, woman, man, camera, TV I'm a fn genius

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isnā€™t one.

Truth be told Trump isn't fit to be president now until Jan 20th ...much less 4 years after
Agree 100%. Problem is, neither is Sniffy Joe.

Trump was at the hospital for a tad over one hour. If it was mini-strokes, for God's sake, NO hospital releases a patient in little over one hour!
Get real for once in your lives, Dimms!!

The silence of the lambs ,as republicans stay silent to all of trumps conspiracy theories

Forum List

Back