Trump denies mini-strokes were the cause of emergency hospital visit

Here is Trump showing signs of his mini-strokes. Notice the dragging of his left leg. Obviously Trump is dealing with additional brain damage.

Innerweb troll making a medical diagnosis by viewing a video of someone walking.

Classic! :iyfyus.jpg:

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

LOL.. Sorry snowflake..Remember when all you trolls were making issues of Hillary's health. You guys can dish it out but whine like babies when it comes back at ya.

Actually I find it funny that president Trump can make a great 70 minute speech last week. When Biden fumbled around on a 3 minute speech, and you say Trump is senile. Poor baby,get your vagina hat ready!.

Donald Trump denies having had a series of mini-strokes prior to visiting the Walter Reed hospital a few months ago.
The obese President made the denial today.
And yet it's Sleepy Joe that looks like a corpse.

Joe looks pretty competent compared to the blob. Did you see the interview he did with the lady on Fox news where he talked about guys on a plane for about 3 minutes? She had to have been thinking, "what the fuck".

Gotta laugh at you apologists for the Groping Joe now.

"Come on, man... you do cocaine?"

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1
Americans get to vote for either one senile old white dude or another senile old white dude.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

Yeah, quit yer bitchin and get out you pussy. No one wants you here.

Who knows.

What IS obvious is that we have CHOSEN to start any rumor, run with any rumor, and make shit up about anything if we think it might help us politically.

So that's where we are. A self-inflicted wound. We steadfastly refuse to hold our own tribe accountable for anything. And our divisions increase.

Congratulations to us!
There is the voice of reason I have been missing from you.
:beer:

Donald Trump denies having had a series of mini-strokes prior to visiting the Walter Reed hospital a few months ago.

You were so quick with a bad story. Looks like you screwed yourself again. Congrats!
Trump supporter days this is a bad story.

You were so quick with a bad story. Looks like you screwed yourself again. Congrats!
Trump supporter says this is a bad story.
Imagine my shock.. LOL.
The doubt has bee sowed. Is Trump's health very fragile?
Not sure what you are trying to say. You might want to learn to write in complete sentences, when you post. You Russians are terrible with English, of course I’m poor with Russian however I am posting on an American board.

Joe looks pretty competent compared to the blob. Did you see the interview he did with the lady on Fox news where he talked about guys on a plane for about 3 minutes? She had to have been thinking, "what the fuck".

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1
Americans get to vote for either one senile old white dude or another senile old white dude.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

Yeah, quit yer bitchin and get out you pussy. No one wants you here.
Fuck off you old dumb bastard.

The new conspiracy theory since Trump gossip is running dry.
I'm not sure it is a conspiracy.... more like conjecture.... possibilities, weighted with the few facts we have, at the present time....

Nov 19th, president Trump did make a surprise visit to Walter Reed.

His Doctor was by his side and traveled in the limousine with him. Would his DR do that for a routine physical test?

Pence was notified that day, to be on standby, in case President had to be anesthetized...And he had to take temporary power...any physical test, like a colonoscopy scheduled that needs anesthesia would be known days in advance, and Pence would not have been called at the last minute, and Trump would have been on that gawd awful diet and laxatives to clean you out....

In the motorcade to Walter Reed, not only was there President Trump's limo, and secret service cars, there was an ambulance.... yes, the news said last night, there was an ambulance in the motorcade...?

At the time, after 2 days, we get an official statement that the President went for a routine test, that is part of his annual physical....which is unlikely....as stated above....

His white house doctor came out and said he was fine.... but NOTE! The president's Doctor is a Military man, and our President is their commander in chief, and can order them to lie to us.... we have had many presidential doctors lie to us, continually, through the decades, about their CIC' s health conditions.

And then we have him going in and having Cognitive Testing done, recently.... And him weirdly bragging about it, in that strange slow repeated statement of in order words that he kept saying... the test had him do....

that ALL was bat shit crazy....

Why would he even need a cognizant test done on him? Was it related to his unexplained rush visit to Walter Reed that Saturday?

And then, on top of this ALL, we've got a guy with a book, mention in his new book on Trump... about Pence being called and told to be on standby, IN CASE the President was put under, on that Nov 19th day.... with no speculation of Trump' s diagnosis....

And now Trump tweeting the author lied, Trump says in a tweet, " He did not have a mini stroke", blah blah blah.....

Well hells bells, the author of this book making the rounds on the talk shows yesterday, NEVER SAID that Trump had a stroke....

...So you have to wonder now, why in the world, would president Trump, even bring up him not having a stroke???? When the author, never said he did?

So, it seems like, there is a lot more to this, than is being told.

Last edited:
Who knows.

What IS obvious is that we have CHOSEN to start any rumor, run with any rumor, and make shit up about anything if we think it might help us politically.

So that's where we are. A self-inflicted wound. We steadfastly refuse to hold our own tribe accountable for anything. And our divisions increase.

Congratulations to us!
Hillary was the pole sitter on these things. That woman shit herself, had attachments of medical equipment to her body, had vicious head shaking episodes and lost the power to walk multiple times. And what we got was....'Nothing to see here"..."She is in great shape".

Here is Trump showing signs of his mini-strokes. Notice the dragging of his left leg. Obviously Trump is dealing with additional brain damage.

Innerweb troll making a medical diagnosis by viewing a video of someone walking.

LOL.. Sorry snowflake..Remember when all you trolls were making issues of Hillary's health. You guys can dish it out but whine like babies when it comes back at ya.

If I send you a pic of my big toe can you tell me if I have high cholesterol?

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
I'll take the one that's not a lying SOB

Cut it off and send it and we can talk

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isn’t one.

Don't need pic, you have YUGELY high cholesterol. Seek help!

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isn’t one.

Sure there is, the non Orange one.

Eg2Qwg7UMAAezf1

WHAT A COUNTRY!
But there isn’t one.

Sure there is, the non Orange one.
I don’t do the lesser of two evils anymore because it’s hard to tell which one is more evil, when they’re both so evil.

Forum List

Back