Trump defends keeping ‘leaker’ Schiff, Pelosi out of the loop on al-Baghdadi raid

my party? sorry to disappoint you yet again, but i don't do party over country & blindly follow any party.

i am not a (D) - i am an indy.

Oy vey...nobody here but us Democrat voting “indies”.

i am willing to bet that i voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote blue.

Example?

i've actually answered that several times on this here forum, the latest time just a couple weeks ago. - it's just easier to give you that post:

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

What about for President? I am an Indy was well but since the Democrats went crazy I find it hard to vote for them. Albeit not impossible. I am a big Tulsi fan.

i told you i voted for nader in 2000. tulsi is nothing but a useful idiot.

'' Shiff leaks everything '

'cause donny said so?

total expected response, thanx for never disappointing me, zog dude.
Dan Crenshaw, a war hero and Navy Seal said so.

well, hmmmm........ do you believe john mccain & what HE said about trump because of his service & being a war hero?

how about Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman? a decorated war hero who served in iraq? do you believe him ?

Read Alexander Vindman’s Statement on Trump and Ukraine

or do you believe capt bone spur who actually had no problem receiving a purple heart from a very misguided wounded warrior who earned it? how about the pigs on FOX who are implying that the lt colonel is some sort of traitor & spy because he's doing his patriotic duty?

yaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. spin that.
I read the transcript. I don't need the opinions of anyone.

if you are talking about the memo of the phone call - then you are mistaken that it was a transcript. they were notes & recollections, which is actually part of what the white house released. the real transcript is hidden.

thanx for playing though.

I am fair here. If Alan Dershowitz, a Democrat and the preeminent Constitutional Law expert in the country, says impeach, I will agree.

alan dershowitz? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya, sure. m'k.

oh bullshit - then why tell any of them? those with the highest security clearances with an (R) after their name were notified. the relevant (D) counterparts should have been in the loop as well.

For what purpose? To make it simple, Putin had to know while Schiff didn't.

i wasn't talking about NOT telling russia - they obviously had to know since we were flying thru their airspace. but the top....

now understand this part....

NATIONAL SECURITY members of congress - both (R) &(D) should have been notified for the NATIONAL SECURITY of the n-a-t-i-o-n.

why did donny only tell the (R)s if they didn't need to know either?

petty childish partisan stoogery, on his part & on yours for making excuses for him.

As was stated before, there was no need or legal requirement to tell the democrats, and good reason to expect them to use it politically.

bullshit. donny was a petty little vindictive man baby. btw - obama even called W. b4 announcing bin laden was dead. & he didn't bloviate about any details surrounding the mission either. you should wipe that cheeto dust off your lips, you are embarrassing yerself.
Since you seem to disagree that there was no legal reason or need for Trump to notify Schiff that something was going down, supply one. And while you're at it, demonstrate why Schiff should be trusted, given his behavior.

schiff is chair of the house intel committee & has passed uber security clearances. lindsey graham chair of the senate judiciary knew - why wasn't nadler who has the same clearances?

schiff's 'behavior' whatever donny is lying about has ZERO to do with the raid.

& uh........... fat donny 2 scoops has been blurting out all kindsa methods & practices re: how it all went down for the ISIS radicals & i am sure they appreciate it to.

Example?

i've actually answered that several times on this here forum, the latest time just a couple weeks ago. - it's just easier to give you that post:

What about for President? I am an Indy was well but since the Democrats went crazy I find it hard to vote for them. Albeit not impossible. I am a big Tulsi fan.

just how many Non-kosher losers have you voted for?

Example?

just how anti semitic are you? it might enlighten zog as to who he likes to frat with under donny's all inclusive tent.

Example?

Opinions vary. He was on the frontlines in two tours. She is a modern day hero and I respect her. Nader has as much chance of winning as Bat Man.

just how anti semitic are you? it might enlighten zog as to who he likes to frat with under donny's all inclusive tent.
Antisemites are the worst people. You two should be a couple.

How anti white are you? And why should I care if you recruit “zog” or not?

IDK if she is anti white. She is definitely anti logic.

You know, I'm kinda surprised that the mission went so well. Even in spite of Trump pulling out of Syria and abandoning the Kurds. By the way, did you know that the location of Al Baghdadi was given to us by the Kurds? It seems that there was a person in Al Baghdadi's inner circle whose family had been mistreated by ISIL and he wanted revenge. And, there was also one of his wives that was picked up and interrogated by the Kurds.

Sorry, but this mission wasn't a success because of Trump, it was a success in spite of Trump. And, it wasn't like Trump didn't know where he was, because after we got the intel from the Kurds, we kept eyes on him until the mission. Trump knew 100 percent where he was, whereas Obama only had a 60 percent chance of being correct on the location of Bin Laden.

Example?

Opinions vary. He was on the frontlines in two tours. She is a modern day hero and I respect her. Nader has as much chance of winning as Bat Man.

i respect her service, but can separate the two quite easily. just like i did with michael flynn. nader isn't even running. i didn't realize you meant who i would vote for currently. it's too early to tell, but i like liz warren & buttigieg.

Search Twitter - #notyoutulsi :eusa_naughty:

wtf? i am not antisemitic. that's something we actually agree upon.

lol........... i am white. but i use to be considered one of them brownies back in the day... you know the ones called oily WOPs? ya, i bet you do.

i respect her service, but can separate the two quite easily. just like i did with michael flynn. nader isn't even running. i didn't realize you meant who i would vote for currently. it's too early to tell, but i like liz warren & buttigieg.

Search Twitter - #notyoutulsi :eusa_naughty:
Yuck!!!! Ooofff

Many in that party are antisemitic. They flew the flag of Palestine at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside of it. IDC as it’s a free country but that party is pretty blatantly anti Jew. Not everyone but many in it.

lol........... i am white. but i use to be considered one of them brownies back in the day... you know the ones called oily WOPs? ya, i bet you do.
Did you start showering? Lose the oil?

Many in that party are antisemitic. They flew the flag of Palestine at the DNC and burned the Israeli flag outside of it. IDC as it’s a free country but that party is pretty blatantly anti Jew. Not everyone but many in it.

i am sure there are. just like the(R) torch bearing trumpanzees.

fuck you.

i am sure there are. just like the(R) torch bearing trumpanzees.
Hence I am unenrolled but at least the white supremacists admit it. The people in your party lie that they do not, like Tlaib and Omar.

fuck you.
OMG it was a joke. Why are you so freaking triggered all the time?

Forum List

Back