Trump Deal - details, reactions and development on the ground

Trump Deal - applicable or not?

• Yes (after hearing details)

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No (after hearing details)

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by ForeverYoung436
So you're going by one cheap, home DNA test taken by one Jew, out of 14 million ppl. I didn't even take the standard Ancestry DNA test, because I didn't want to spend alot of money.

You seem to be angry at me, resentful, ForeverYoung?

The only thing I said is that you're not a descendant of any ancient semitic people, but....

1 - I have a world of respect for your religious faith and the sense of peoplehood that's embedded in it.

2 - I have an awful lot of sadness, compassion and empathy for your tragic family history.

3 - And above all, even though I never met you irl, I have a great deal of affection for you.

Originally posted by ForeverYoung436
So you're going by one cheap, home DNA test taken by one Jew, out of 14 million ppl. I didn't even take the standard Ancestry DNA test, because I didn't want to spend alot of money.

You seem to be angry at me, resentful, ForeverYoung?

The only thing I said is that you're not a descendant of any ancient semitic people, but....

1 - I have a world of respect for your religious faith and the sense of peoplehood that's embedded in it.

2 - I have an awful lot of sadness, compassion and empathy for your tragic family history.

3 - And above all, even though I never met you irl, I have a great deal of affection for you.

Thanks. My family history happened before I was born, so it's not like I have PTSD or something like that, though of course it has influenced who I am. As for you having affection for me personally, that kind of creeps me out.

If you feel anger in my posts, it's because I get tired of all your "blood purity" litmus tests of who can live in Eretz Yisrael. Most of the Jews who live in Israel today are Mizrahi (Middle Eastern) Jews anyway.

Last edited:
I don't understand how anybody could support someone whose supporters are like this:

And then straight from the horse's mouth:

I don't understand how anybody could support someone whose supporters are like this:

And then straight from the horse's mouth:

Didn’t know that “ The Squad” and Nancy Pelosi were Jewish. This is the “ Christian “ hate that has existed for over 2000 years.

RE: Trump Deal - details, reactions and development on the ground
⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

I did not know that any of "The Squad" were jewish; not that it makes any difference.

I think that the Honorable Nacy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, is an American. That the idea that she has been infected by Jewish influence-peddling is just absurd.

Didn’t know that “ The Squad” and Nancy Pelosi were Jewish. This is the “ Christian “ hate that has existed for over 2000 years.
(PASSING THOUGHT)

I think that this nick-name "The Squad" is just an indicator of just how old and slow to adopt change the older leadership is, on "The Hill," in their thinking. Certainly, these four Members of Congress have little in common, except the generalized motions common to all politicians, and the fact they are (relatively newly elected) women.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

I did not know that any of "The Squad" were jewish; not that it makes any difference.

I think that the Honorable Nacy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, is an American. That the idea that she has been infected by Jewish influence-peddling is just absurd.

(PASSING THOUGHT)

I think that this nick-name "The Squad" is just an indicator of just how old and slow to adopt change the older leadership is, on "The Hill," in their thinking. Certainly, these four Members of Congress have little in common, except the generalized motions common to all politicians, and the fact they are (relatively newly elected) women.

Most Respectfully,
R
⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

(PASSING THOUGHT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The Arabs prefer Israeli sovereignty over a Palestinian state
We have a choice: Sovereignty or a Palestinian State. Why does Israel need sovereignty in its Biblical Heartland?

864520.jpg

Tamar Yonah speaks with Nadia Matar, co-chairwoman of Women in Green and The Sovereignty Movement.

Why should Israel choose sovereignty? Because of the security needs and dangers Israel faces by maintaining the status quo.

How would sovereignty benefit not just Israelis, but all people, and what about a Palestinian state? Guess what many Arabs would prefer.

Sovereignty or a Palestinian State? - The Tamar Yonah Show

We have a choice: Sovereignty or a Palestinian State. Why does Israel need sovereignty in its Biblical Heartland?

864520.jpg

Tamar Yonah speaks with Nadia Matar, co-chairwoman of Women in Green and The Sovereignty Movement.

Why should Israel choose sovereignty? Because of the security needs and dangers Israel faces by maintaining the status quo.

How would sovereignty benefit not just Israelis, but all people, and what about a Palestinian state? Guess what many Arabs would prefer.

The Palestinians were never offered a real independent state with its own military and border guards.

⁜→ xyz, et al,

This is probably true.

The Palestinians were never offered a real independent state with its own military and border guards.
(QUESTION)

Is it necessary for some benefactor to do that? Why did not the Arab League do that? I thought that everyone, including the Arab League, saw that putting arms in those hands would be a serious mistake.

I thought that the Palestinian Holy War Army (under the leadership of Abd al-Qadir al-Husayni and Hasan Salama) were forcibly disarmed by the neighboring Arab Countries... Maybe I'm wrong...

And I thought that the neighboring Arab Countries learned a valuable lesson when the Palestine Liberation Army (PLA) (armed with Tanks, APCs, Rockets, and mortars in addition to fairly modern automatic weapons of the day) attempted to overthrow the Hashemite Kingdom (a time that would come to be known as Black September).

Of course, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that the Office of the United States Security Coordinator for Israel had supplied weapons to the Palestinians. And I was under the impression that the Iranians (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps • Qud Force) was in the mix.

And there is a biggie>>> that while the West Bank was Sunni, and I thought Iranians were Shia. Of course, the Sunni Palestinians and neighbors (like Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia) appreciate the Arab Palestinians in the Gaza Strip getting cozy with the Iranians... I'm probably wrong there too.

Lessons Learned! Maybe not...

Most Respectfully,
R

864520.jpg

Don't they have an independent state in Jordan, its own military and border guards?
Let's not pretend that under international law Arabs were even entitled to all of that, ever.

And insisting on the opposite, is exactly what caused the stakes against them.
No Arab country actually wants anymore of those Jihadists to have military,
let alone to have their borders guarded by them, why should Israel?

Last edited:
I think Netanyahu views the Trump deal as nothing more than excuse for continuing what he wanted to do all along. I don't think a 2 state was ever part of his agenda.

Netanyahu announces new settlements days before Israeli election

Benjamin Netanyahu has announced he will move ahead with a highly controversial plan to build settlements east of Jerusalem, in an apparent offering to hardline nationalist voters less than a week before a general election.

Israel’s prime minister said he would reopen the long-dormant project to build 3,500 homes for Jewish settlers in one of the most sensitive areas of the occupied West Bank.

Palestinians and their global backers argue the plan would virtually cut the West Bank into two enclaves and completely encircle Palestinian neighbourhoods in the holy city. It has long been seen as an impassable barrier to any viable future Palestinian state. Upwards of 2,000 Bedouin people living in E1 could also be displaced.

I think Netanyahu views the Trump deal as nothing more than excuse for continuing what he wanted to do all along. I don't think a 2 state was ever part of his agenda.

Netanyahu announces new settlements days before Israeli election

Benjamin Netanyahu has announced he will move ahead with a highly controversial plan to build settlements east of Jerusalem, in an apparent offering to hardline nationalist voters less than a week before a general election.

Israel’s prime minister said he would reopen the long-dormant project to build 3,500 homes for Jewish settlers in one of the most sensitive areas of the occupied West Bank.

Palestinians and their global backers argue the plan would virtually cut the West Bank into two enclaves and completely encircle Palestinian neighbourhoods in the holy city. It has long been seen as an impassable barrier to any viable future Palestinian state. Upwards of 2,000 Bedouin people living in E1 could also be displaced.

The Palestinian capital is Mecca.

ILOVEISRAEL
Deflection; Doesn’t answer my question

Why deflection?

When you demand something from someone you have to give the example first.

If the SPACs want Palestinians to renounce to their rights to their homeland they have to show them the way, show them how it's done by selling the southwest back to Mexico.

If they don't, it's just another case of "do as I say not as I do".
Losing a war is a bitch.

Losing a war is a bitch.

46133.jpg

These poor devils lost a war.

red-cloud-1.jpg

Black South Africans and Palestinians (so far) only lost battles.

ILOVEISRAEL
Deflection; Doesn’t answer my question

Why deflection?

When you demand something from someone you have to give the example first.

If the SPACs want Palestinians to renounce to their rights to their homeland they have to show them the way, show them how it's done by selling the southwest back to Mexico.

If they don't, it's just another case of "do as I say not as I do".
Losing a war is a bitch.

Losing four of them is even worse, especially when your Arab 'brothers' armies disintegrate and start looting and robbing their own Muslim 'brothers' on the way, before they even get to fire at those uppity Israelis..

Forum List

Back