Trump Deal - details, reactions and development on the ground

Trump Deal - applicable or not?

• Yes (after hearing details)

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No (after hearing details)

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Your usual hit piece.

The Palestinians live in a prison with their land and resources pulled out from under their feet regularly. Then when they object, the lying sacks of shit call them terrorists.

The Gaza Blockade: An Explainer

We are mot the lying Sacks of shit
So you post a bullshit Israeli propaganda site.

Unlike you who posts bullshit Palestinian propaganda sites? What about my post wasn’t true?

The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority managed Gaza’s affairs until 2007, when Hamas violently seized control of the Strip, killing and expelling Fatah personnel.
There was no Fatah led Palestinian Authority in 2007. Fatah lost the elections. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority since January of 2006.

You need to find a better source.

Doesn’t change the
Your usual hit piece.

The Palestinians live in a prison with their land and resources pulled out from under their feet regularly. Then when they object, the lying sacks of shit call them terrorists.

Unlike you who posts bullshit Palestinian propaganda sites? What about my post wasn’t true?

The Fatah-led Palestinian Authority managed Gaza’s affairs until 2007, when Hamas violently seized control of the Strip, killing and expelling Fatah personnel.
There was no Fatah led Palestinian Authority in 2007. Fatah lost the elections. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority since January of 2006.

The post did state that
You need to read my copy/paste quote I posted.

Is some group asking the Arab Palestinians to give-up something? Is that the question?

I do not believe that the Arab Palestinians are asked, or were being asked, to renounce or forfeit any "rights." That is purely an embedded cultural mantra to support their extended tantrum.

25033.jpg

The plan doesn't ask the Palestinians to give up any of their rights, real or imagined, but only to decide if they want to continue the status quo or to negotiate for a state on the basis of the plan because these are the only options.

TOOMUCHTIME

This reply may surprise you but I agree with you two 100%.

To my knowledge no ethnocratic state has ever seriously "asked" the native population to give up their land in advance for two basic reasons:

First reason:

They never needed to ask for anything in the first place.

The imbalance of forces between the supremacist settler state and the native population they subjugate is always so huge that the land becomes their de facto possession through brute force alone.

The only purpose of the peace accords, deals and plans the ethnocratic state presents to the natives after the military conquest of their lands is merely "ask" them to recognize and accept the "reality on the ground" as toomuchtime so correctly put it ("negotiate based on the plan because these are the only options.")

No matter how strongly the ethnocracy tries to deny this fact:

The native's acceptance (post facto) of the ethnocracy's creation and its territorial expansion DOES give the landgrab perpetrated by the supremacist state an "extra layer of legitimacy".

That's why the american government celebrated every treaty made with Indians creating a new reservation despite being a military behemoth fighting a bunch of unarmed nomads.

That's why South Africa saluted the establishment of the Bantu Republics founded by black south african "leaders" handpicked by the apartheid state in spite of being perfectly able to dominate the black population without the need of political fictions like Transkei, Kwazulu, etc...

And that's why Israel saluted the Oslo Accords, the Trump Plan despite their total insignificance in terms of military control of Palestine.

Regardless of being utterly irrelevant from a practical standpoint, nothing can replace the "moral legitimacy" conferred by the native's "acceptance" of the ethnocratic expansionism.

Second basic reason supremacist states don't ask natives anything prior to the conquest of their lands:

The proposition is insane in and of itself.

Asking the native population to vacate North America, their sacred rivers, prairies, mountains, their hunting grounds, their ancestors' burial grounds and move to crowded, barren, sordid reservations was so absurd that the english colonists and american presidents already knew what the answer would be.

Asking the bantu population to give up their african homeland for puppet, fake states would be equally absurd.

Same goes for Israel...

There would be no Israel today hadn't Ben-Gurion ignored the palestinians' rejection of the UN partition plan and there would be no Judea and Samaria today if Eshkol hadn't ignored the native's rejection of Israel's territorial expansion.

If all the colonists in the world decided to wait for the natives' acceptance of the ethnocracy's creation and territorial expansion and their own inevitable dispossession there wouldn't have existed a single racial dictatorship in human history.

Last edited:
Asking the native population to vacate North America, their sacred rivers, prairies, mountains, their hunting grounds, their ancestors' burial grounds and move to crowded, barren, sordid reservations was so absurd that the english colonists and american presidents already knew what the answer would be.

Asking the bantu population to give up their african homeland for puppet, fake states would be equally absurd.

And yet you have no problem demanding the indigenous Jewish peoples of the place vacate their sacred places, their ancestors' burial grounds, their monuments, and their historical lands to move to ... Europe?

You highlight your own bigotry.

Your usual hit piece.

Doesn’t change the
Your usual hit piece.

The post did state that Hamas took over. Read again
Right after Israel left in 2005 Rocket attacks increased
Deny it all you want

YAWN.... A funny face, but no rebuttal :113:

Is some group asking the Arab Palestinians to give-up something? Is that the question?

I do not believe that the Arab Palestinians are asked, or were being asked, to renounce or forfeit any "rights." That is purely an embedded cultural mantra to support their extended tantrum.

25033.jpg

The plan doesn't ask the Palestinians to give up any of their rights, real or imagined, but only to decide if they want to continue the status quo or to negotiate for a state on the basis of the plan because these are the only options.

TOOMUCHTIME

This reply may surprise you but I agree with you two 100%.

To my knowledge no ethnocratic state has ever seriously "asked" the native population to give up their land in advance for two basic reasons:

First reason:

They never needed to ask for anything in the first place.

The imbalance of forces between the supremacist settler state and the native population they subjugate is always so huge that the land becomes their de facto possession through brute force alone.

The only purpose of the peace accords, deals and plans the ethnocratic state presents to the natives after the military conquest of their lands is merely "ask" them to recognize and accept the "reality on the ground" as toomuchtime so correctly put it ("negotiate based on the plan because these are the only options.")

No matter how strongly the ethnocracy tries to deny this fact:

The native's acceptance (post facto) of the ethnocracy's creation and its territorial expansion DOES give the landgrab perpetrated by the supremacist state an "extra layer of legitimacy".

That's why the american government celebrated every treaty made with Indians creating a new reservation despite being a military behemoth fighting a bunch of unarmed nomads.

That's why South Africa saluted the establishment of the Bantu Republics founded by black south african "leaders" handpicked by the apartheid state in spite of being perfectly able to dominate the black population without the need of political fictions like Transkei, Kwazulu, etc...

And that's why Israel saluted the Oslo Accords, the Trump Plan despite their total insignificance in terms of military control of Palestine.

Regardless of being utterly irrelevant from a practical standpoint, nothing can replace the "moral legitimacy" conferred by the native's "acceptance" of the ethnocratic expansionism.

Second basic reason supremacist states don't ask natives anything prior to the conquest of their lands:

The proposition is insane in and of itself.

Same goes for Israel...

There would be no Israel today hadn't Ben-Gurion ignored the palestinians' rejection of the UN partition plan and there would be no Judea and Samaria today if Eshkol hadn't ignored the native's rejection of Israel's territorial expansion.

If all the colonists in the world decided to wait for the natives' acceptance of the ethnocracy's creation and territorial expansion and their own inevitable dispossession there wouldn't have existed a single racial dictatorship in human history.
'Native' - as in average US citizen is "native" to Milwaukee,
or "native" - as in those who cannot even pronounce the name of the land?

Originally posted by Shusha
And yet you have no problem demanding the indigenous Jewish peoples of the place vacate their sacred places, their ancestors' burial grounds, their monuments, and their historical lands to move to ... Europe?

Originally posted by rylah
I even took a DNA test to prove it.
Although I am "100% European" according to them

20411.jpg

Some indigenous Jewish people you have there... :blahblah: :blahblah:

RE: Trump Deal - details, reactions and development on the ground
⁜→ P F Tinmore, ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

The Israelis abandon (by means of a unilateral withdrawal) the Gaza Strip in August 2005. At that time, there was NO Security Barrier [Concrete (Composite Material) T-Walls]. There were no concertina, barbed wire and razor ribbon. Even in June of 2010, the Security Cabinet allowed virtually all dual-use items to enter the Gaza strip. But in the time between 2001 and 2014, and estimated 20,000 rocket attacks occurred. The main source of rocket attacks were:

Your usual hit piece.
(COMMENT)

The barrier was, among other things, a countermeasure to help prevent Arab Palestinian would-be suicide bombers from entering Israel and attacking Israeli civilians; the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

Had the Arab Palestinians adopted a political and diplomatic posture consistent with the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States, the probability that the conflict we see today would not exist, and the State of Palestine might have been established and standing largely on its own.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore,, et al,

Sometimes you really make me chuckle.

(COMMENT)

I thought the Palestinian Authority was established by the Oslo Accords in the mid 1990s. Am I wrong?

Most Respectfully,
R

20411.jpg

20411.jpg

20411.jpg

So you're going by one cheap, home DNA test taken by one Jew, out of 14 million ppl. I didn't even take the standard Ancestry DNA test, because I didn't want to spend alot of money.

Last edited:

The Israelis abandon (by means of a unilateral withdrawal) the Gaza Strip in August 2005. At that time, there was NO Security Barrier [Concrete (Composite Material) T-Walls]. There were no concertina, barbed wire and razor ribbon. Even in June of 2010, the Security Cabinet allowed virtually all dual-use items to enter the Gaza strip. But in the time between 2001 and 2014, and estimated 20,000 rocket attacks occurred. The main source of rocket attacks were:

Your usual hit piece.
(COMMENT)

The barrier was, among other things, a countermeasure to help prevent Arab Palestinian would-be suicide bombers from entering Israel and attacking Israeli civilians; the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

Had the Arab Palestinians adopted a political and diplomatic posture consistent with the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States, the probability that the conflict we see today would not exist, and the State of Palestine might have been established and standing largely on its own.

Most Respectfully,
R

Don’t expect Tinmore to answer. Instead; you’ll receive a funny face
That’s what he does when he can’t Answer

20411.jpg

:eusa_doh:

Typical blood purity BS.
There's no such thing as "100% European", at least not in science.
And it has nothing to do with my question.

Do you actually know what 'indigenous' mean?

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore,, et al,

(COMMENT)

I thought the Palestinian Authority was established by the Oslo Accords in the mid 1990s. Am I wrong?

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice duck.

Your usual hit piece.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Don’t expect Tinmore to answer. Instead; you’ll receive a funny face
That’s what he does when he can’t Answer

The guy can't follow his own mambo jumbo,
let alone own to his mistakes with integrity.

Don't expect racist filth to be rational or sincere,
compulsive lying is a mental illness, usually comes on top of serious antisocial behavior.
Blind support for one's nation's sworn enemies is definitely one.

What can You expect from a traitor?

Last edited:

20411.jpg

Shusha, you're talking to a guy who once said that ONLY Jerusalem has meaning for the Jews in the entirety of Eretz Yisrael. He doesn't know ANYTHING about its history, if he can make such a statement. He really should take a tour of Israel and learn a thing or two. He will at least learn about the 3 other holy cities there--Tiberias, Sefad and Hebron. Let him climb Masada which will never fall again, or go to the waterfalls or caves of Ein Gedi where David hid from King Saul, or visit Beersheba and the Negev in the South.

Shusha, you're talking to a guy who once said that ONLY Jerusalem has meaning for the Jews in the entirety of Eretz Yisrael. He doesn't know ANYTHING about its history, if he can make such a statement. He really should take a tour of Israel and learn a thing or two. He will at least learn about the 3 other holy cities there--Tiberias, Sefad and Hebron. Let him climb Masada which will never fall again, or go to the waterfalls or caves of Ein Gedi where David hid from King Saul, or visit Beersheba and the Negev in the South.

I actually don't know how anybody can be THAT transparently bigoted to bring up sacred places and ancestor's burial grounds and think that those are somewhere in Europe for the Jewish people.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice duck.
As usual, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING . No proper response, no proper rebuttal. You simply cannot handle that Rocco continuously proved you wrong, over and over and over. Please explain how Rocco ‘ducked’ you.

I actually don't know how anybody can be THAT transparently bigoted to bring up sacred places and ancestor's burial grounds and think that those are somewhere in Europe for the Jewish people.

Bigoted AND ignorant.

Last edited:

20411.jpg

20411.jpg

20411.jpg

So you're going by one cheap, home DNA test taken by one Jew, out of 14 million ppl. I didn't even take the standard Ancestry DNA test, because I didn't want to spend alot of money.

Not to mention the fact, even if you go by that cheap test, that you deliberately cut out the part about the markers showing my ancestors came from the Middle East. They even supplied a map of the migration.

Most Israelis today are Mizrahi anyway, which means they are Middle Eastern natives. And the so-called Palestinians aren't even native to that particular land, although they may be native to the region, like Mizrahi Jews are. After the Zionists drained the swamps and created new employment opportunities, there was a large influx of Arabs immigrating from other countries, as Churchill attested to. A document from the 1920's said that Palestine was constantly being replenished by nomads from Arabia.

Are you seriously going by the myth that the Palestinians are descended from the Canaanites? If so, why does Shirley Temper have blonde hair?

Are you seriously going by the myth that the Palestinians are descended from the Canaanites? If so, why does Shirley Temper have blonde hair?

Doesn't Shirley Temper's DNA test show that her family is Turkish in origin? I mean, if we are going by blood purity and all.

There's no such thing as "100% European", at least not in science.

Direct your complaints to the genetic lab that analyzed ForeverYoung's ancestry.

They were the ones who told him he's 100% european not me.

If the geographic location of sacred places make the followers of a given religion natives of the land, I have extremely bad news for Israel:

The world has 1 billion christian Palestinians just waiting for the Knesset to approve a second "law of return" for them.

As for ancestors' burial grounds, again, direct your complaints to the genetic lab that analyzed ForeverYoung's saliva sample... they were the ones who told him his ancestors' burial grounds are located in Europe not me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back