Trump Dangerously Claims Nevada Governor Will ‘Cheat On The Ballots’

WHERE IS THIS PROOF OF MASS ELECTION FRAUD? Examples? Post the links. Just because you're white doesn't make it facts.

Hey RipVanBiden, check the news and the USM threads - the stories, links, and evidence you seek have been virtually everywhere. Even snowflakes doing their best to ignore it can't truthfully say they have not seen it.

:p

Basically you have posted no evidence, nice! You white men really aren't all that smart after all when pressed for evidence.

I wish he would stop whining about what will happen if he loses. He's a fascist.

Ah fuck off. My Governor SELF-O-LICK is the most worst-est Gov. this State has had, ever, always, and hopefully forever. He's incompetent, character flaw and bent-over to the PROG-elite. Blue did this to my State.
:thankusmile:

WHERE IS THIS PROOF OF MASS ELECTION FRAUD? Examples? Post the links. Just because you're white doesn't make it facts.

Hey RipVanBiden, check the news and the USM threads - the stories, links, and evidence you seek have been virtually everywhere. Even snowflakes doing their best to ignore it can't truthfully say they have not seen it.

Basically you have posted no evidence, nice! You white men really aren't all that smart after all when pressed for evidence.
:auiqs.jpg:

Nominated for Nobel Prize for Stating The Obvious!
I think you mean Noble.
050D3019-4EA0-4A47-BD5F-C5FDA41B32EB.jpeg

I wish he would stop whining about what will happen if he loses. He's a fascist.
Nevada has only six electoral college votes. Hardly worth the effort.

So why is he whining?
It’s what he does. He’s a moron after all.

Basically you have posted no evidence, nice!

What is nice is the fact that you make this ridiculous accusation when you don't know me, you obviously have never seen any of my posts in the past because I routinely post links, articles, videos, photos, etc... while snot-nose libtards like you, while showing you are ignorant and have no desire to do research yourself to educate yourself, make false accusations like this....especially when the media has been reporting the 'mail-in ballot escapades' for months now.

Fail.

So why is he whining?

'Whining' is blaming the Russians, the American voters, women, blacks, and even your fellow Democrats who kept your crooked ass out of jail so you could stay in the race - the same people who GAVE you the Nomination when you could not win it yourself....as Hillary did for 2 years....

Basically you have posted no evidence, nice!

What is nice is the fact that you make this ridiculous accusation when you don't know me, you obviously have never seen any of my posts in the past because I routinely post links, articles, videos, photos, etc... while snot-nose libtards like you, while showing you are ignorant and have no desire to do research yourself to educate yourself, make false accusations like this....especially when the media has been reporting the 'mail-in ballot escapades' for months now.

Fail.

You have no evidence because there is none, period, and neither does Drump have any proof of widespread election fraud. You white men need to post empirical facts instead of having the "I'm white and superior and I said so" complex. That doesn't work for people like me, I'll just laugh in your face and will keep asking where is the proof.

You have no evidence because there is none
You are an idiot and a liar.

Here is a small sampling of the links /examples you falsely, stupidly claim do not exist:

!

"The Heritage Foundation’s election fraud database has been around for four years. With the addition of our latest batch of cases, we are up to 1,285 proven instances of voter fraud."

This is the part where you change 'Evidence of Voter fraud does not exist' to 'NOT ENOUGH evidence of voter fraud exists' and change 'Election Fraud does not happen' to 'Not enough election fraud happens to affect elections'....

Did you REALLY think you were the 1st ignorant, lying TDS-suffering snowflake to make these accusations?

Bwuhahahahaha - you are 'late to the party' and 'out of your league', snowflake!

Last edited:
So why is he whining?

'Whining' is blaming the Russians, the American voters, women, blacks, and even your fellow Democrats who kept your crooked ass out of jail so you could stay in the race - the same people who GAVE you the Nomination when you could not win it yourself....as Hillary did for 2 years....

I'm still waiting on the evidence of widespread voter fraud.

There have already been a ton of election fraud based on the BS 'mail-in' ballots that almost every western civilized nation has abandoned due to the fact that it is so criminally abused.

I wish Leftists would stop cheating, run a clean election consisting of their candidate running against Trump without voter fraud and attempted coups.
Much better to collect them in person before being returned, fill them out as you please or change them and turn them in like the Republican operative in North Carolina. Of course it did necessitate disqualifying the entire vote in that congressional district and paying for a re-vote in the 2018 mid-term.

On February 27, 2019, Dowless was arrested after being indicted by a Wake County grand jury. Dowless was charged with multiple counts related to illegal ballot handling and obstructing justice in the 2016 and 2018 elections.[17][18] An additional four people who worked for him were also charged.[19] In July, additional charges of perjury and solicitation to commit perjury were added in a superseding indictment.[20]

On April 7, 2020; Dowless was indicted on federal charges of Social Security fraud. In the indictment, unsealed on April 21, prosecutors alleged that Dowless claimed disability and retirement benefits in 2017 and 2018, but failed to tell the Social Security Administration about over $132,000 in payments he received for working on the Harris campaign and one other campaign for in the 2018 cycle.[21]

A real charmer and a fine republican, no doubt.

'Frail As Hell' Dementia Joe just proved there is no danger of voting in person, so why are the Democrats still pushing for a system so corrupt / criminal that most other countries have banned it?

Here is a small sampling of the links /examples you falsely, stupidly claim do not exist:

!

"The Heritage Foundation’s election fraud database has been around for four years. With the addition of our latest batch of cases, we are up to 1,285 proven instances of voter fraud."

This is the part where you change 'Evidence of Voter fraud does not exist' to 'NOT ENOUGH evidence of voter fraud exists' and change 'Election Fraud does not happen' to 'Not enough election fraud happens to affect elections'....

Did you REALLY think you were the 1st ignorant, lying TDS-suffering snowflake to make these accusations?

Bwuhahahahaha - you are 'late to the party' and 'out of your league', snowflake!

Heritage Foundation? Hahahahahahahahahaha

!

Heritage Foundation? Hahahahahahahahahaha
Thank you again for demonstrating losers mock sources when they can't disprove what is being reported.

Forum List

Back