Trump Criticism of Media Vindicated as Media Polls Wrong Again

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The "blue wave" did not materialize and the Biden landslide predicated by media sponsored polls was also wrong. Why? Because they were trying to validate an expected biased result. These are the people in the urban bubbles that liberals on this board take at face value to be correct and truthful. Wake-up and smell the coffee you bunch of half-witted simpletons.

The "blue wave" did not materialize and the Biden landslide predicated by media sponsored polls was also wrong. Why? Because they were trying to validate an expected biased result. These are the people in the urban bubbles that liberals on this board take at face value to be correct and truthful. Wake-up and smell the coffee you bunch of half-witted simpletons.

Shhhhh.........

Predicting a blue landslide keeps the communists from taking time to support a country / system they hate and they can focus on burning the flag and looting.

I respond to every poll I get saying Biden.

Oh, I agree 1000000%, polls should now be a thing of the past....but with Hunter, Hillary and Obama out of the picture, when Trump wins, who you guys gonna blame for shit? What will Fox Noise talk about, what will you loser talk about??? That's the looming question for 2021....what in the hell will conservatives do, when the blame game ends for democrats??

Shhhhh.........

Predicting a blue landslide keeps the communists from taking time to support a country / system they hate and they can focus on burning the flag and looting.

I respond to every poll I get saying Biden.
This election totally exposed the liberal media bias.

Oh, I agree 1000000%, polls should now be a thing of the past....but with Hunter, Hillary and Obama out of the picture, when Trump wins, who you guys gonna blame for shit? What will Fox Noise talk about, what will you loser talk about??? That's the looming question for 2021....what in the hell will conservatives do, when the blame game ends for democrats??
Make America Great Again!:dev3:

The insidious factor here is not the unreliability of the polls; it is the biased reporting of poll results, which was clearly an attempt by Leftist Media to discourage Trump voters and harm down-ballot Republican candidates. What is the significance of a national popular preference poll? The President is not chosen by popular vote. It is nearly meaningless - just like new CV "cases."

There are two Achilles heels, so to speak in current polling: (1) The cell phone factor. Almost all databases used by the pollsters are HOUSE phone numbers. A significant percentage of the population has either fully or virtually abandoned their house phones (even if they are still active), in favor of cell phones. The people who have done so are not a random group; they are younger and more educated. (2) Caller ID. With caller ID, many calls are simply ignored because they are from unfamiliar source numbers, and these ignored calls vs. answered calls introduces another systemic bias in the results. Older and less intelligent people tend to answer the phone.

Until pollsters figure out a way of removing these statistical biases, polling will have an unstated margin of error that is twice what they will admit.

And that's not to even mention the Trump factor...people lying about their intentions to fuck with the pollsters.

Forum List

Back