Now You Know. Over 80% of State Polling Was Biased Against Trump.

Silver used the last THREE WEEKS of polls to compile the averages. That makes his so-called study useless.
Polls are snapshots, not fortune tellers. At most, the last week of polling is the appropriate yardstick.

The last three weeks should tell you what will happen in the election nitwit. :lol: The polling was dead wrong uniformly bias against Trump. That cannot be argued.

Fakepollingnews.

Silver used the last THREE WEEKS of polls to compile the averages. That makes his so-called study useless.
Polls are snapshots, not fortune tellers. At most, the last week of polling is the appropriate yardstick.

The last three weeks should tell you what will happen in the election nitwit. :lol: The polling was dead wrong uniformly bias against Trump. That cannot be argued.

You don't know much about polls do you?

The poll average 3 weeks out had Clinton winning by 7. The final poll average, all within a week of the election, had her winning by 3.2. She won by 2 pts.

Obviously much changed in 3 weeks and therefore any poll 3 weeks out was not only obsolete,

but it was going to skew Silver's numbers to make it look like the polls were far more off than they really were.

Clearly you don't because you were expecting a shrilary win.

Your post has nothing to do with mine. Was that intentional?

The poll average 3 weeks out had Clinton winning by 7. The final poll average, all within a week of the election, had her winning by 3.2. She won by 2 pts.

Obviously much changed in 3 weeks and therefore any poll 3 weeks out was not only obsolete,

but it was going to skew Silver's numbers to make it look like the polls were far more off than they really were.
. The thing your trying to avoid is the liberal biased interpretation of the polls who wanted so bad for their gal to win. They then used their bully pulpit (biased media outlets) to try and pull it all off. They got their aces kicked, and that's why their such sore losers. They are still trying to shore up the agenda in order to insulate it against the onslaught that's coming.

So i point out that the poll that showed Hillary Clinton the farthest ahead in the Wisconsin polls

was a REPUBLICAN poll, and you people go on about how the polls showed Hillary ahead out of liberal bias.

Are you mentally retarded? Seriously, I'm genuinely curious.

. The thing your trying to avoid is the liberal biased interpretation of the polls who wanted so bad for their gal to win. They then used their bully pulpit (biased media outlets) to try and pull it all off. They got their aces kicked, and that's why their such sore losers. They are still trying to shore up the agenda in order to insulate it against the onslaught that's coming.

So i point out that the poll that showed Hillary Clinton the farthest ahead in the Wisconsin polls

was a REPUBLICAN poll, and you people go on about how the polls showed Hillary ahead out of liberal bias.

Are you mentally retarded? Seriously, I'm genuinely curious.
. I'm talking about the polls that were being interpreted by liberals as a Hillary win, and this they were doing even though the polls didn't reflect accurately that win, but they refused to accept anything but a win no matter what. It really made them look stupid, evil, cunning, and manipulative in the end, and next came the crying.

The reason the Polls were so wrong is because about 10 percent to 15 percent of each poll was undecided. And they broke for Trump. Hillary Clinton got her numbers they just were not enough when the polls ignored 10 to 15 percent of voters.
Once again the polls were right the undecided broke for Trump. The Press ignored the fact that 10 to 15 percent of the public had not stated who they would vote for.

The reason the Polls were so wrong is because about 10 percent to 15 percent of each poll was undecided. And they broke for Trump. Hillary Clinton got her numbers they just were not enough when the polls ignored 10 to 15 percent of voters.
Once again the polls were right the undecided broke for Trump. The Press ignored the fact that 10 to 15 percent of the public had not stated who they would vote for.
. Explain the electoral vote then.. How could they have gotten that so wrong ?? I know how. Wishful thinking is how.

'Everyone' knows the Exit Polls are vastly more accurate, much more reliable, and should be used to determine which candidate will be President rather than relying on actual votes cast. This logic has already been established by snowflakes in another thread. Hillary should be our next President. Besides, she got more popular votes, thanks to 3 million illegas voting. Also, Stein admittedly started her recount push because 'Hillary should have won' - how can you fight a compelling argument like THAT?!

In addition, thanks to snowflake 'testimony', we know Trump to be unfit for the job because he is a mentally disturbed, narcissistic, obnoxious, idiotic, Naxi - Hitler reincarnate, KKK-loving/supporting, Putin-puppet who was helped by the Russians and electronic hackers who stole the election, somehow by changing Trump votes to Hillary votes on the machines?

(Did I cover all your accusations, snowflakes, or did I miss a couple?)

:p

Dem's and their but licking dogs in the MSM would never try to throw the election to Hillary, that kind of bias does not exist in America #SARCASM #TOINFINITY

I wonder if the polling organizations and the main stream media will ever take responsibility for their screw up.....

200_s.gif

Forum List

Back