Trump Continues To Push Some of the BEST People Out of the DoD

well , what are the UNLAWFUL ORDERS Lew . [ go ahead , just say , aw hey i don't know [chuckle] . Go ahead , just say it Lewdog [chuckle]

and it'd be practical and common sense to asassinate enemies Lew . But the TRUMP hasn't done it yet Lew .

McRaven is now gone, and rumors are Mattis will follow soon. Trump's actions before were just appalling and embarrassing, now they are actually dangerous and affecting the military intelligence and guidance of the U.S. The U.S. needs past leaders in the military to teach the younger guys what to do... and we are losing those patriots.

"Retired Adm. William "Bill" McRaven, who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, resigned from his post on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board last month, just days after he publicly criticized President Donald Trump, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.

"I can confirm that Admiral (ret) William H. McRaven resigned from the Defense Innovation Board, effective August 20, 2018,” Heather Babb, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, told ABC News on Thursday. "The Department appreciates his service and contribution on the board."

The Defense Innovation Board is an independent advisory committee to the Pentagon specializing in issues related to technology and innovation.

His resignation was first reported by Defense News on Thursday."

Bin Laden raid commander resigns from Pentagon board after criticizing Trump

If Adm McRaven doesn't have respect for the will of the people who elected President Trump, good riddance. Don't let the door smack you in the ass on the way out.

This man McRaven may be the greatest naval mind since Don John of Austria, but if he doesn't respect our people, fuck him.

McRaven is now gone, and rumors are Mattis will follow soon. Trump's actions before were just appalling and embarrassing, now they are actually dangerous and affecting the military intelligence and guidance of the U.S. The U.S. needs past leaders in the military to teach the younger guys what to do... and we are losing those patriots.

"Retired Adm. William "Bill" McRaven, who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, resigned from his post on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board last month, just days after he publicly criticized President Donald Trump, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.

"I can confirm that Admiral (ret) William H. McRaven resigned from the Defense Innovation Board, effective August 20, 2018,” Heather Babb, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, told ABC News on Thursday. "The Department appreciates his service and contribution on the board."

The Defense Innovation Board is an independent advisory committee to the Pentagon specializing in issues related to technology and innovation.

What part of "Draining the Swamp" did you not understand?

My Bro worked for the DOD and he told me that the guy was not good to work for. Bad tempered and he seemed not to get the big picture on what the real problem were. He is just like all workers in the Big DOJ DOD FBI you can be replaced.

The only swamp part of McRaven might be the one he trained in as a Seal. I thought you guys respected military heroes? I mean you argue about kneelers disrespecting the military... but look right here at you doing it yourself. Fucking hypocrites.

i don't care about 'international law' and hopefully the TRUMP doesn't either . Bigshots setting themselves up so they can't be assassinated , feck'em Lew .

He resigned because he can't be a loyal soldier...fuck him...TRUMP didn't push anyone out,this SNOWFLAKE left on his own accord...Mattis SUPPOSEDLY is on his way out because he and Trump butt heads on Trump's policies for foreign policy and a few other things....shit happens. Why would you keep someone you don't agree with when YOU are the boss? Personally I like Mattis and I think he has kept us out of a few major incidents with his calm head but Trump is the boss so what he says goes....wonder who will be his next SOD.

He gave Trump a chance to show he could be a leader, Trump failed over and over. Leaders don't accept responsibility only for success and then blame others for failures. Leaders don't stand next to the leader of another country that attacked us and take their side over his own people.

It's a sad state of affairs when we have citizens in our country, that one minute attack "kneelers" far saying they are disrespecting our military, and then the next minute call our military heroes partisan deep state pieces of trash the next. I'm not sure if some of Trump's supporters understand how stupid that looks. For a President that claims to be such a military supporter, he sure doesn't have many leaders from the military who support him back.
You do understand what Deep State is don't you?

He resigned because he can't be a loyal soldier...fuck him...TRUMP didn't push anyone out,this SNOWFLAKE left on his own accord...Mattis SUPPOSEDLY is on his way out because he and Trump butt heads on Trump's policies for foreign policy and a few other things....shit happens. Why would you keep someone you don't agree with when YOU are the boss? Personally I like Mattis and I think he has kept us out of a few major incidents with his calm head but Trump is the boss so what he says goes....wonder who will be his next SOD.

Did you really just ask why a boss would not want anyone but yes men advising them?

Perhaps so you do not get trapped into group think, which is dangerous and counter productive.

A true leader is not threatened by those who disagree with them, but then again that is why you called Trump a boss and not a leader. Anyone can be a boss, only some know how to lead
We had a leader, and did not follow, we needed a Boss to drag us out of the swamp

The only swamp part of McRaven might be the one he trained in as a Seal. I thought you guys respected military heroes? I mean you argue about kneelers disrespecting the military... but look right here at you doing it yourself. Fucking hypocrites.
Just because you are a Seal does not make you a hero

was 'mcraven' the guy that pulled the trigger on 'bin laden' or was 'mcraven' sitting in some chair in the 'philipines' watching on some camera as Rob O'Neil from Montana pulled the trigger that sent the bullets into ' bin laden' which killed 'bin laden' ?? 'mcraven' is a 'democrat' and is one of 'mrobamas' boys so i am not impressed or do i care what 'mcraven' says or does Lew .

The man has two Bronze stars, I do not think you rate to question his military background since you clearly never served.

And please provide a copy of his voter registration card showing that he is a Dem
Well I can beat that, but I don't think I really rate them, other men died without any...Who is the hero's

My Bro worked for the DOD and he told me that the guy was not good to work for. Bad tempered and he seemed not to get the big picture on what the real problem were. He is just like all workers in the Big DOJ DOD FBI you can be replaced.

He's not the only one. What About McMaster? Mattis? Etc. They don't respect Trump... at all. Trump wants the power of a dictator and a bunch of yes men working for him. Not only is that ALWAYS bad, but especially bad when Trump's closest military experience is watching A Few Good Men.

Just because you are a Seal does not make you a hero

Bronze Stars, and 37 years of military service and leadership do... including leading the raid that killed the leader of 9/11.

He gave Trump a chance to show he could be a leader, Trump failed over and over. Leaders don't accept responsibility only for success and then blame others for failures. Leaders don't stand next to the leader of another country that attacked us and take their side over his own people.

It's a sad state of affairs when we have citizens in our country, that one minute attack "kneelers" far saying they are disrespecting our military, and then the next minute call our military heroes partisan deep state pieces of trash the next. I'm not sure if some of Trump's supporters understand how stupid that looks. For a President that claims to be such a military supporter, he sure doesn't have many leaders from the military who support him back.
You do understand what Deep State is don't you?

"Deep State" is not the same as people who do their job as part of the government who investigates wrong-doing. You guys don't seem to understand that Trump is not an All-supreme leader who if anyone is against him they are a traitor. Our government is built on checks and balances so that no one man is above anyone else.

I love democracy, but from being a member of this forum, I am truly starting to believe there should be a civics test a person has to pass in order to vote.

That's funny when you consider the fact that douchebags like you defended Obama who fired anyone who didn't support his agenda.

That's funny when you consider the fact that douchebags like you defended Obama who fired anyone who didn't support his agenda.

You are the KING of the strawman. Post where I defended that.

You do this in EVERY thread. Jesus dude... EVERY thread.

Forum List

Back