Trump: Compared To Chopping Off Heads, 'Waterboarding Doesn't Sound Very Severe'

LIB LOGIC- WATER DROPS ON EVIL TERRORISTS TO GET INFO TO SAVE INNOCENT LIVES= TORTURE.

ABORTION= good.

YOUR LOGIC= Having buckets of waters poured into your lungs to simulated drowning = WATER DROPS.
Aaron, it still amounts to a nonlethal action against terrorists who behead people. I support waterboarding. It can save lives.

I personally don't give a shit about waterboarding one way or the other, but to refer to it as "water drops" is plain retarded. Yeah. We're prying information out of terrorists with a light shower. :rolleyes:

Yep, he's a loon alright, and just became an apologist for torture and war crimes. Oh well.

Has anyone arrested any Muslim terrorist and charged them with "war crimes"? If not then "war crimes" do not exist and I'm all for doing a little head lopping (burning alive, mass drowning, etc.) of our own. What's good for the goose...

I agree. That's the only language those dirtbags understand.

Chop off a few head on Al Jazera and show them what they can expect from America.

Of course it won't happen because to many people in this country want the rest of the world to see us as the "Good Guys." And good guys don't resort to the methods of the bad guys.

We have loads of stupid people in this country who'd rather be known as the "Good Guys" than survivors who will do whatever it takes to survive and kill the bad guys.

As for waterboarding?? Let me know when they start pulling out fingernails, hitting them with bamboo poles and hook up their genitals to a battery, then I'll call it torture.

Obama's war on terror:

doesnt-look-like-this-terrorist-wants-a-job.jpg.cf.jpg

Yep, he's a loon alright, and just became an apologist for torture and war crimes. Oh well.

Has anyone arrested any Muslim terrorist and charged them with "war crimes"? If not then "war crimes" do not exist and I'm all for doing a little head lopping (burning alive, mass drowning, etc.) of our own. What's good for the goose...

Chop off a few head on Al Jazera and show them what they can expect from America.

Of course it won't happen because to many people in this country want the rest of the world to see us as the "Good Guys." And good guys don't resort to the methods of the bad guys.

We have loads of stupid people in this country who'd rather be known as the "Good Guys" than survivors who will do whatever it takes to survive and kill the bad guys.

As for waterboarding?? Let me know when they start pulling out fingernails, hitting them with bamboo poles and hook up their genitals to a battery, then I'll call it torture.

Great bumper sticker "VOTE REPUBLICAN-----WE'RE NOT THE GOOD GUYS"

Most people learned by kindergarten that "but he did it too!" does not excuse your own bad behavior.

Trump fans, no. The whole lot of them are badly behaved children who never grew up.

You talk, you two faced witch....for almost SEVEN YEARS the Manchurian muslim YELLED "It's BUSH'S FAULT" You are OUR ENTERTAINMENT today!!!

The truest oxymoron is 'liberal intelligence!"

And right on cue, the most badly behaved child chimes in.

This isnt' about Bush, Vig. This is about you and your boy Trump getting all giggly about torture. That puts you on the same level as ISIS. The normal people consider both ISIS and Trump fans to be enemies of humanity.

And right on cue, the most badly behaved child chimes in.

This isnt' about Bush, Vig. This is about you and your boy Trump getting all giggly about torture. That puts you on the same level as ISIS. The normal people consider both ISIS and Trump fans to be enemies of humanity.

YOU brought up the comparison, you dumbest of dumb liberal asshole! Yes, NOT killing a waterboarded terrorist, compared to this isn't to your liking is it?

11701215_10152896949061968_5395206283470027919_n.jpg

You people really are pieces of shit, care more about a fucking lion that KILLS people and other wildlife, BUT it's perfectly OK to kill babies, chop up their parts, or make some killer terrorist DISTRESSED because he takes in some water! You scum disgust me.... the world would be so much better without you scum!

Maybe since it's not so bad, Trump...in his next Hannity interview...can ask Hannity why he hasn't done waterboarding for charity yet.

You volunteering to be the victim for charity? Since you brought it up, and we all know how you liberals are all for charity(LOLOL!)... I'd throw in a few quid to see that!

I remember when Mancow agreed to be waterboarded because he claimed it wasn't torture. He lasted less than 5 seconds, and proclaimed that it was torture right afterwards. He told Keith Olbermann in an interview that he felt the effects two days later. He even said he would have admitted to anything to stop it.

Great bumper sticker "VOTE REPUBLICAN-----WE'RE NOT THE GOOD GUYS"

Yup. Just add WE'RE THE SURVIVORS and you have a winner.

Water boarding doesn't seem too bad to me, when compared to having to listen to Trump's grandstanding, self agrandizing, BS month after month. Fortunately, it is not totally intolerable for me, since I don't have cable. It is just sort of like listening to fingernails on a chalk board when I find myself in a bar or cafe, and he comes on the TV. Kind of reminds me of back when I had to listen to Palin screaching like a wounded owl every day.

Do you hear all those muffled POPS in the background?....That FAGERALS HEADS EXPLODING all over the country with Trump being a MAN, and NOT A PUSSY as we currently have in the White House! Trump LEADING with the SECURITY and PROTECTION of our citizens!

From ABC's This Week:

KARL: Would President Trump authorize waterboarding and other enhanced interrogation techniques, even torture?

TRUMP: I would be inclined to be very strong. When people are chopping off other people's heads and then we're worried about waterboarding and we can't, because I have no doubt that that works. I have absolutely no doubt.

KARL: You'd bring back waterboarding?

TRUMP: ...you mention waterboarding, which was such a big subject. I haven't heard that term in a year now, because when you see the other side chopping off heads, waterboarding doesn't sound very severe.

Trump is right, he will cause the leftist media which is essentially the propaganda arm of the Democrat party to implode, because they just can't shut him up from telling the truth. Trump is showing how you deal with a media which has abdicated its duty. The other republican candidates just don't have the balls to say the things Trump is saying, or they are controlled by their donors.

Last edited:
Maybe since it's not so bad, Trump...in his next Hannity interview...can ask Hannity why he hasn't done waterboarding for charity yet.
The new Ice Bucket challenge, forced simulated drowning. Like it.

"waterboarding, also called water torture, simulated drowning, interrupted drowning, and controlled drowning, method of torture in which water is poured into the nose and mouth of a victim who lies on his back on an inclined platform, with his feet above his head. As the victim’s sinus cavities and mouth fill with water, his gag reflex causes him to expel air from his lungs, leaving him unable to exhale and unable to inhale without aspirating water. Although water usually enters the lungs, it does not immediately fill them, owing to their elevated position with respect to the head and neck. In this way the victim can be made to drown for short periods without suffering asphyxiation. The victim’s mouth and nose are often covered with a cloth, which allows water to enter but prevents it from being expelled; alternatively, his mouth may be covered with cellophane or held shut for this purpose. The torture is eventually halted and the victim put in an upright position to allow him to cough and vomit (water usually enters the esophagus and stomach) or to revive him if he has become unconscious, after which the torture may be resumed. Waterboarding produces extreme physical suffering and an uncontrollable feeling of panic and terror, usually within seconds."
waterboarding torture method Britannica.com

And hey, unlike in WWII we won't execute you for doing so like we did Japanese soldiers.

The new Ice Bucket challenge, forced simulated drowning. Like it.

"waterboarding, also called water torture, simulated drowning, interrupted drowning, and controlled drowning, method of torture in which water is poured into the nose and mouth of a victim who lies on his back on an inclined platform, with his feet above his head. As the victim’s sinus cavities and mouth fill with water, his gag reflex causes him to expel air from his lungs, leaving him unable to exhale and unable to inhale without aspirating water. Although water usually enters the lungs, it does not immediately fill them, owing to their elevated position with respect to the head and neck. In this way the victim can be made to drown for short periods without suffering asphyxiation. The victim’s mouth and nose are often covered with a cloth, which allows water to enter but prevents it from being expelled; alternatively, his mouth may be covered with cellophane or held shut for this purpose. The torture is eventually halted and the victim put in an upright position to allow him to cough and vomit (water usually enters the esophagus and stomach) or to revive him if he has become unconscious, after which the torture may be resumed. Waterboarding produces extreme physical suffering and an uncontrollable feeling of panic and terror, usually within seconds."
waterboarding torture method Britannica.com

And hey, unlike in WWII we won't execute you for doing so like we did Japanese soldiers.
Now tell us what happens when someone chops your head off.

Forum List

Back