Trump claims we are no better than Russia

Republicans crucified Obama for what they called Obama's "apology tour"

How dare he admit that America made mistakes?

Here Trump outright calls us killers of the order of Vladimir Putin. How much is Republicans willing to ignore in the name of partisan politics?

Correct, because liberals protested against Obama and his apology tour. They really showed us they did!

OK...let's go there

Show us the words Obama used and let's compare to what Trump said

Then you show us how they are "the same"

Once again, had President Obama said that, you lying bastards would have been calling him a traitor.

Obama???? Oh! You mean that guy that ran around the world apologizing for America? I remember him now.

Yes...tell us about that

Be honest....is Trump calling us killers of the order of Putin worse than Obama saying we have made mistakes?

Who knows? That's why your article only provided excerpts. Maybe we can have a real discussion once the full interview is revealed. In the meantime, I can tell you that Trump was strongly against the Iraq war. I'm assuming that's what the discussion was about, but again, we won't know until tomorrow.

Once again, had President Obama said that, you lying bastards would have been calling him a traitor.

Obama???? Oh! You mean that guy that ran around the world apologizing for America? I remember him now.
So, you think the same of this nation? Nice to know how you assholes really regard your nation.

Yes, we have killed innocents in this nation and others. But we acknowledge the evil that was done. Putin and Russia simply brush it off as 'Realpolitic'. And that is the attitude that the orange clown would like adopted here. Especially concerning murdering journalists that report on what the government is doing.

What journalist was murdered for reporting what the government was doing?

Is Obama said what Trump just said there would be an emergency meeting of congress to consider impeachment and I don't think Democrats should consider it any less seriously.

Sunday News Shows start tomorrow morning
How many ways will Conway and company be walking back what Trump said and what he " really meant"?

Then they will blame the media

I don't think Conjob will get away with a spin on this. Too many dead soldiers at Arlington and elsewhere who will have families upset by this.

So, you think the same of this nation? Nice to know how you assholes really regard your nation.

Yes, we have killed innocents in this nation and others. But we acknowledge the evil that was done. Putin and Russia simply brush it off as 'Realpolitic'. And that is the attitude that the orange clown would like adopted here. Especially concerning murdering journalists that report on what the government is doing.

Remember Putin poisoning journalists he disagreed with?

Seems like something Trump would like to do

Yes...tell us about that

Be honest....is Trump calling us killers of the order of Putin worse than Obama saying we have made mistakes?

Who knows? That's why your article only provided excerpts. Maybe we can have a real discussion once the full interview is revealed. In the meantime, I can tell you that Trump was strongly against the Iraq war. I'm assuming that's what the discussion was about, but again, we won't know until tomorrow.
Another area Trump lied about
He was not strongly opposed to Iraq and was recorded saying he supported it

So now we went from what Putin did to what Trump would like to do? My, that's a stretch, now isn't it?

You must have studied Trump very well to be able to read his mind already.

Incredible. A U.S. president who thinks the land of the free and the home of the brave assassinates its journalists and political opponents. What a reckless, thoughtless man to smear America this way.

Isnt it great that it is a Fox interview that Trump is going to claim was biased against him?

Yes...tell us about that

He said it once on the Howard Stern show right after 991 which affected many people from NY. After he had time to think it out more, he was strongly against Iraq after that.

People can change their minds you know. Like Hil-Liar and DumBama being against gay marriage and all?

In the meantime, I can tell you that Trump was strongly against the Iraq war. I'm assuming that's what the discussion was about, but again, we won't know until tomorrow.
Finally a US president publicly realistic about US foreign policy behaviour. All this pretending the US doesn't commit crimes against peace, war crimes, crimes against humanity, doesn't breach the Geneva and Torture conventions has been an outdated act for decades.

As to Trumps opposition to the illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq...

Now, BuzzFeed reports that Trump indicated his support for war in a radio interview with shock jock Howard Stern on Sept. 11, 2002 — a little more than six months before the war started.

Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”
Donald Trump and the Iraq War

Incredible. A U.S. president who thinks the land of the free and the home of the brave assassinates its journalists and political opponents. What a reckless, thoughtless man to smear America this way.

This is all part of Trump Making America Great Again

Comparing us to his murderous butt buddy

Yes...tell us about that

He said it once on the Howard Stern show right after 991 which affected many people from NY. After he had time to think it out more, he was strongly against Iraq after that.

People can change their minds you know. Like Hil-Liar and DumBama being against gay marriage and all?

Trump was never "strongly against it" until the tide had turned

Monday Morning Quarterback

This is all part of Trump Making America Great Again

Comparing us to his murderous butt buddy

Isn't it becoming apparent just how infinite Trump's disrespect is for our country and its foundations?

Forum List

Back