Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

I knew that Hillary Clinton was a war criminal and that Donald Trump was a seemingly unpredictable choice for president so I voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and then after the FBI scandal started emerging in 2017 and 2018 I did become a Trump supporter.

Not that I really feel obligated to explain it to you but there you go what do you have to say to that
Really ? You’re a Trump supporter after he won and before he lost everything. Your support isn’t that effective. Since when did the iar-lunatic in chief deserve your vote. Must be all that exposer to Fix News.

But he will before Hannity in order to keep his MAGA crowd riled up. They’re so gullible. They’ll defend the Trump mind game like all his other BS.

I can’t believe Hannity took that “I can declassify something just by thinking” comment unchallenged

Did he tell someone to drop it, or did he just think about it and BOOM the bomb dropped itself?
Since even a well versed in Theology { a Priest,Rabbi,Reverend }
cannot say fer sure what determines a sin.The act or
the thought or both.Legal-wise it's much simpler.
If someone repeatedly wishes ill-will and bad things on
another w/o actually doing any of those things,than yes that
is a serious Venial sin.
{ Instructions for the Ignorant }
" Question : What kind of sins are the greatest "
Answer : Adultery,fornication,murder,theft,swearing,lying,
covetousness,witchcraft,sedition,heresies or any of the like. "
-- John Bunyan {1628-1688 } English writer,allegorist
So yes,Al Gore sinned when he created the bigger than Big
lie of Global Warming!

The president is just a man, he's not a god. He's only human and capable of mistakes and corruption. We have three equal branches of government the judicial the executive and the legislative each have checks to keep the other in check. Sorry but you aren't being reasonable you're some kind of fanatic. There's no sense in talking to you. You probably didn't even read the regulations regarding the classification process. I'm tired of listening to you talk out of your ass. It just plain stinks.
That's right. He isn't a god. He's just the president. But, there is no law, rule, regulation, etc. that says what a president can, or can't classify, or declassify. No one in the Executive Branch has the authority to make rules governing the conduct of the president. They work for him, not the other way around.

We have three co-equal branches of government. Neither the Congress, nor the court can tell the president what he can classify, or what he can't declassify.

You fuckers are acting like fanatics. You want Trump's rights flushed down the toilet. Y'all are fucking nutjobs

It’s hard to believe any walking humanoid would give Trump the time of day. He serves a purpose for Fix News.
How { and be specific } did Trump in any way do America and
Americans BaD.You can't answer that.because there is no answer.
That's the Answer.Therefore the hourly Lies to make Trump out as if
some BAd Guy.Complete and utter use of Projection combined with
Mass Formation Hypnosis.
Same basic technique Hitler used against Jews.Where even Good
Germans were made to surrender their better selves.

That's right. He isn't a god. He's just the president. But, there is no law, rule, regulation, etc. that says what a president can, or can't classify, or declassify. No one in the Executive Branch has the authority to make rules governing the conduct of the president. They work for him, not the other way around.

We have three co-equal branches of government. Neither the Congress, nor the court can tell the president what he can classify, or what he can't declassify.

You fuckers are acting like fanatics. You want Trump's rights flushed down the toilet. Y'all are fucking nutjobs
To flesh that out all is needed is good examples.Like how we are lectured
as to how good a candidate and person Stacy Abrams is.Where she actually
said in seriousness that a 6 week old Fetus does not have a Heartbeat.
That is the lengths to witch we are being cast these Witchcraft spells.
A regression to the Middle ages and stuff personified in the Movie :
- The Devils - { 1971 } and the abominable reign of the Red Robe
or Cardinal Richelieu.

Just like Trump lawyers refuse to claim in court that the election was stolen
So Trump hires lawyers to present stolen election cases BUT explain WHY these same lawyers THE REFUSE to claim what they filed cases about?
As normal makes NO SENSE what you suggest!

So Trump hires lawyers to present stolen election cases BUT explain WHY these same lawyers THE REFUSE to claim what they filed cases about?
As normal makes NO SENSE what you suggest!

Trump has a difficult time hiring quality attorneys

1. He ruins their careers
2. He lies to them
3. He doesn’t follow legal advice
4. He doesn’t keep his mouth shut
5. He stiffs them on the bill

Trump has a difficult time hiring quality attorneys

1. He ruins their careers
2. He lies to them
3. He doesn’t follow legal advice
4. He doesn’t keep his mouth shut
5. He stiffs them on the bill
Just can't get him out of your head, can you?

iu

Forum List

Back