Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

It doesn't matter ....Biden's about to start World War 3 cuz he's a dick.

We can discuss our wager in heaven if you make it
Sure, Trump would just just sit back and let Putin invade everyone else in Europe. There was a time when repugnants were pro democracy. Not anymore. They cheer for the fascist dictators now.m

Sure, Trump would just just sit back and let Putin invade everyone else in Europe. There was a time when repugnants were pro democracy. Not anymore. They cheer for the fascist dictators now.m
The Western media is lying not to mention the fact that there are no reporters in the Ukraine the secret police won't let them in

Putin did not invade Ukraine he warned NATO for years ever since 2014 when Biden McCain and his friends place a right-wing extremist dictatorship puppet government there who was committing genocide in the Donbas region ....look it up . Putin was trying to save them..... the ethnic Russians that ukrainians were killing this was not an unprovoked attack.

Who in the hell are you? What makes you an expert on "declassification"? You work with that all the time?
Otherwise you without and substantiation or links to the statement regarding"declassification" are a bag of wind! A liar! Provide Proof!
I am no expert but I have common sense and I looked up the government regulations on declassification,they do exist for anyone that really wants to know about the subject.

The Western media is lying not to mention the fact that there are no reporters in the Ukraine the secret police won't let them in

Putin did not invade Ukraine he warned NATO for years ever since 2014 when Biden McCain and his friends place a right-wing extremist dictatorship puppet government there who was committing genocide in the Donbas region ....look it up . Putin was trying to save them..... the ethnic Russians that ukrainians were killing this was not an unprovoked attack.
I guess you don't watch the news, ABC has extensive coverage all the time from Kiev and the front lines in the Ukraine. Your first statement was a lie I didn't bother to read the rest.

There's no fighting in Kiev if you're talking about the reporter at the Marriott with his bulletproof vest on
Lmao
The point is you lied. I've seen plenty of reports from Kiev as well as the front lines by American reporters. No one is stopping the truth from coming out of the Ukraine. You can't say that about Russia. I'm surprised we heard about the uprisings in over 40 cities in Russia against putin's latest aggression towards his own people.

The point is you lied. I've seen plenty of reports from Kiev as well as the front lines by American reporters. No one is stopping the truth from coming out of the Ukraine. You can't say that about Russia. I'm surprised we heard about the uprisings in over 40 cities in Russia against putin's latest aggression towards his own people.
By the way the Russians are the ones with the secret police, they just changed the name it's not called the KGB anymore.

Nobody is patting Putin on the back but the fact is NATO started this in 2014 and now we're at the one second Mark of the Doomsday Clock and you don't seem to act like it really matters

Nobody is patting Putin on the back but the fact is NATO started this in 2014 and now we're at the one second Mark of the Doomsday Clock and you don't seem to act like it really matters
You're lying again. Deranged Putin started this. The Ukraine had a military alliance with Russia. But at the same time they asserted their independence and said they will decide their future themselves. Putin doesn't think they have the right to that. Putin was a KGB thug who actually believes that Russia owns the Ukraine. The Ukrainian people have a thousand year history, much like Russia does. Up until this attack Ukrainian people thought of the Russians as their brothers. Not anymore Putin has destroyed all that trust and Goodwill. So don't go blaming it on the Ukraine or NATO. They are independent nation they can decide their own fate if they wanted to join NATO that's their right.

You're lying again. Deranged Putin started this. The Ukraine had a military alliance with Russia. But at the same time they asserted their independence and said they will decide their future themselves. Putin doesn't think they have the right to that. Putin was a KGB thug who actually believes that Russia owns the Ukraine. The Ukrainian people have a thousand year history, much like Russia does. Up until this attack Ukrainian people thought of the Russians as their brothers. Not anymore Putin has destroyed all that trust and Goodwill. So don't go blaming it on the Ukraine or NATO. They are independent nation they can decide their own fate if they wanted to join NATO that's their right.
Maybe you don't remember when when Putin started military exorces on the Ukrainian border with belarus's assistance. He kept lying and saying they're only military exercises. Well they weren't it was an invasion.

I have no reason to lie and unlike you I did my research other than hearing it from the Western press

Maybe you don't remember when when Putin started military exorces on the Ukrainian border with belarus's assistance. He kept lying and saying they're only military exercises. Well they weren't it was an invasion.
So now you argue with yourself...

You do understand that all free nations have a free press, and Russia has a state run press. Maybe you didn’t know that….

You do understand that all free nations have a free press, and Russia has a state run press. Maybe you didn’t know that….
Again no one is patting Putin on the back but they are not the USSR anymore nor are they a totalitarian people. The Russian people want to live in a Democratic Republic the same as us.....
I think the US is playing both sides here or at least the globalists who are now in charge of our country since the stolen election.

Norma reports.org protein shuts down Russia's Free press for reporting accurately on Ukraine March 9th., 2022. They only had one free press in the whole country, there were others at one time. They were systematically eliminated by the government.

Forum List

Back